Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIBERATE worth or nah  (Read 951 times)
Shamster (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:24:32 AM

Guys what do u think about viberate? One of the fastest sold out ICO,  21mil coins in let then 10min. Now its only available on etherdelta and livecoin but from release it is going down but I want to believe in this music coin. What is your opinion?
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

interesting project, viable product, will buy at half ico price. It is the same Ico price pattern with all these new icos coming in.
Alcarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

Lost cause...

Slovenians bought lambos and villas in Croatia now its the end... my friend knows them... bunch of cheaters to get rich fast! PR bought!

Very happy if you use my ref link:
Kuccoin: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3I9Ij
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:38:49 AM

With all these ICO's saturating the market, just stay away for now and go for real value by holding Bitcoin.  And notice how everything is falling in price.  It's better to wait for all the sellers to dump all their bags now and be in the game once the cycle starts over again.

Trust me, it will pump again unless the SEC finally cracks down on ICO's and the scammy projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shamster (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

interesting project, viable product, will buy at half ico price. It is the same Ico price pattern with all these new icos coming in.
What was price during ico?
CoinAdNet

Activity: 77

CoinAdNet

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:40:23 PM

Guys what do u think about viberate? One of the fastest sold out ICO,  21mil coins in let then 10min. Now its only available on etherdelta and livecoin but from release it is going down but I want to believe in this music coin. What is your opinion?

I have not yet heard of that project, could you please tell more whats it all about? Or can you provide an official link to the website? Did you invest in it yet or not? If so how much did you? Thanks for letting me know!

Shamster (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:41:18 PM

With all these ICO's saturating the market, just stay away for now and go for real value by holding Bitcoin.  And notice how everything is falling in price.  It's better to wait for all the sellers to dump all their bags now and be in the game once the cycle starts over again.

Trust me, it will pump again unless the SEC finally cracks down on ICO's and the scammy projects.
I am thinking about wait a little bit longer and see where price fall and than buy because I want to believe in project like this and it should be good token if good team take care of it
Shamster (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:46:34 PM

I have not yet heard of that project, could you please tell more whats it all about? Or can you provide an official link to the website? Did you invest in it yet or not? If so how much did you? Thanks for letting me know!
https://www.viberate.io/
one of the fastest ICOs, do ur own research and then u can share your opinion...I did not buy yet, waiting to price will go lower...till today its only on livecoin and etherdelta
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

I think its good project but need lot more exchanges to reach big portion of our community. Etherdelta is okayish but nothing like bittrex. I wouldn't invest.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

Lost cause...

Slovenians bought lambos and villas in Croatia now its the end... my friend knows them... bunch of cheaters to get rich fast! PR bought!

Do you have any proofs? Because without proofs you are just spreading FUD and could harm the project. For example, I own few thousands VIB and if this is true, I would dump it till it's time. But if it's not, then I will continue to support the project.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:52:03 PM

What was price during ico?

0.00031700 ETH was ISO price now is like half more.

You expect that altho ICO was sold out in 4 minutes?

Lost cause...

Not them. Most of the ones that angel invested in this project had 10 Lambos allready years ago.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:28:14 PM

I liked it a few weeks ago, it had very good promotion over this forum, and i saw their banner on coinmarketcap and in a few exchangers, and also in some forums and boards related to cryptocurrencies, so i think that they spend a lot of money in advertising and marketing.
But i dont trust in ico's anymore, better to invest in the real cryptos and stay in the safe zone, it is very risky to invest in ico's right now.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:37:18 PM

i know this congrats for the success of the ICO vebrate, hopefully i promote also electroneum i want to introduce to our member of the community to try invest and you can get an extra bunos for joining on the electroneum presale.

luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:09:04 PM

its the best music platform ICO out there. They are much ahead of others.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:33:22 AM

It is worth the buy for sure the only question is when is the best time to buy? With the market the way it is currently it may be best to wait out the storm. Or if you truly have faith in Viberate you can grab some now. If I am

understanding correctly it is very close to ICO price at the moment.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
denizzz

Activity: 418
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:22:23 AM

Lost cause...

Do you have any proofs? Because without proofs you are just spreading FUD and could harm the project. For example, I own few thousands VIB and if this is true, I would dump it till it's time. But if it's not, then I will continue to support the project.

He has no proofs, because it's not true Smiley
The project is solid and trustworthy, so don't dump.
Join the platform instead, explore and contribute to help it grow and you'll see your VIB's go to the moon!

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:18:08 AM

Guys what do u think about viberate? One of the fastest sold out ICO,  21mil coins in let then 10min. Now its only available on etherdelta and livecoin but from release it is going down but I want to believe in this music coin. What is your opinion?
My opinion about this project is that it is also worth holding like other music related coins out there team is active after all. All similar to it still got potential to grow more in the future and it would be a waste to dump the one who might give opportunity for more profits. I also believe in this project since team is trustworthy at least that is what I can say for now.
Shamster (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

During this alt dump is good time to enter I guess... Near to 10c its worth to buy
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

btw, did they distributed tokens already? I participated in their bounty campaign and should get some tokens after distribution, but haven't seen any yet.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

I will be buying some Viberate at current price which is just ICO price and I think its worth to invest in this one if we can hold for longer term like 6+ month. They gonna spend millions of dollar in advertising when they will finish listing them in most of the major exchange platforms.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: