Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][BOUNTY] BATTLE OF TITANS - Top PvP Arena with crypto store  (Read 6925 times)
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

Neither do I have iOS, why do they release it on iOS first? I don't get it. There are more Android users in the world, but they still choose it as a "secondary platform". What da heck?
You know iOS is much stronger than Android analogues, right? I wouldn't tell you that Apple makes better smartphones than its rivals, therefore they made a right decision by making it iOS exclusive on start. They will try it out and then continue with Droids

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

You know iOS is much stronger than Android analogues, right? I wouldn't tell you that Apple makes better smartphones than its rivals, therefore they made a right decision by making it iOS exclusive on start. They will try it out and then continue with Droids
You don't rly say iOS is better, do you? So u mean that millions of ppl using Andtoid as their smartphones,tablets,watches, etc are stupid? U are totally wrong. But I'm okay with the decision to release the game on iOS at first.
They are devs here, y'know.
inevertell

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:56:24 PM

Guys, will cryptopay be available for selling tokens after ICO or just Bittrex? When will you give us whole list
BattleTitans (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:19:39 PM

Hi!
What is your soft-cap?
And pls explain this: "Bounty (impounded for 6 months from the ICO start. Afterwards we will unfreeze the 20% of assets in the following months). Do you planed distribution of bounty rewards only after 6 month from start of ICO?
Hello, Leonid!
Our soft-cap is $100.000, although we want to earn more in order to spend more money on ads and PR Smiley
We have declined these paradigm, so now we don't freeze bounty assets at all
BattleTitans (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

Yeah, I've heard of some special costume, my little brother has been talking about it all the time. Will these costumes or skins or whatever they're called are left after I sell these tokens? My brother will kill me, if they will disappear Grin
We hope your brother will become one of our players right from the start Smiley
Don't you worry the prototypes are linked to your e-mail, so you won't lose them after you sell the tokens on a cryptostore.
evdego1

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:59:46 PM

I'm sorry, I'm newbie in here, so I will make a stupid question.
I have sent you ETH and got it (thanks for that), but just afterwards did I realize I needed 6.20 more dollars to get two prototypes, will I get it, If I make a second transaction? Please... I want that robo so hardddddd
Adam

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:28:48 AM

I'm sorry, I'm newbie in here, so I will make a stupid question.
I have sent you ETH and got it (thanks for that), but just afterwards did I realize I needed 6.20 more dollars to get two prototypes, will I get it, If I make a second transaction? Please... I want that robo so hardddddd
Why won't you buy tokens for 963.80 to get ALL THREE PROTOTYPES  Grin
I don't get this "Ow, exclusive skin, wow, I want this Robot" thing. Maybe I'm just too old for this.
However, the ICO is great, I will participate in it tomorrow, but not because robots or even games. It proves to be solid to me
Don't expect much money from me, though, I'm just getting to know you, Titans.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Alex-Z

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:00:50 AM

Why won't you buy tokens for 963.80 to get ALL THREE PROTOTYPES  Grin
I don't get this "Ow, exclusive skin, wow, I want this Robot" thing. Maybe I'm just too old for this.
However, the ICO is great, I will participate in it tomorrow, but not because robots or even games. It proves to be solid to me
Don't expect much money from me, though, I'm just getting to know you, Titans.
The project looks solid that's true, I watched an interview of one of the developers yesterday on Youtube. They look like some good people. But that's not the most important thing, eh  Cheesy
Their game is something that, to my mind, will be played long after the finish of ICO, meaning great revenue from tokens. That is why I bought 800 tokens yesterday right after the stream!
hmelevvad1@gmail.com

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:11 AM

I have never seen such an fast way to earn money this project is best for those who wants to make money.
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:37:37 AM

Hi!
What is your soft-cap?
And pls explain this: "Bounty (impounded for 6 months from the ICO start. Afterwards we will unfreeze the 20% of assets in the following months). Do you planed distribution of bounty rewards only after 6 month from start of ICO?
Hello, Leonid!
Our soft-cap is $100.000, although we want to earn more in order to spend more money on ads and PR Smiley
We have declined these paradigm, so now we don't freeze bounty assets at all

Thank you so much for your reply. Soft-cap already reached according Pre-ICO page. Congratulations for you!
It is a right way do not freeze a bounty reward. Bounty hunters is not very patient guys )))) If it possible make a change of this in your first post and also in a white paper because this point may have affect for a new participants (as example for me it was important) who dont know about changes.
Wish a good luck for you!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BattleTitans (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

Thank you so much for your reply. Soft-cap already reached according Pre-ICO page. Congratulations for you!
It is a right way do not freeze a bounty reward. Bounty hunters is not very patient guys )))) If it possible make a change of this in your first post and also in a white paper because this point may have affect for a new participants (as example for me it was important) who dont know about changes.
Wish a good luck for you!!!
Ow, thank you very much, Leonid! You are very nice Smiley
Yeah, we've decided to change this point in our policy, so for making this bounty even more delightful for our fellow fans!
Your advice is very good, so we will take it under consideration! Thank you again for your support!
We hope you enjoy our bounty and our game Smiley
See ya on the battlefields!
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

The project looks solid that's true, I watched an interview of one of the developers yesterday on Youtube. They look like some good people. But that's not the most important thing, eh  Cheesy
Their game is something that, to my mind, will be played long after the finish of ICO, meaning great revenue from tokens. That is why I bought 800 tokens yesterday right after the stream!
Who was that streamer and can you send us the link to it? Wanna watch what they are talking about
Bagrras

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:57 PM

Who was that streamer and can you send us the link to it? Wanna watch what they are talking about
Yeah, agree on that! Where is it, I tried to find it, but didn't see it neither on Youtube, nor on Twitch Sad(((
Besides what's the thing with ICO, how is it going?
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:06:41 PM

I have applied for the sig campaign. Please respond at the earliest. Thx.
Bagrras

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

Oops, sorry, found it! It is on the header of your site.
I am pretty blind, eh, what can I say Cool
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:55:09 PM

Guys, why won't you speak about some interesting achievements of yours? This way, we shall get more understanding of your project Smiley

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BattleTitans (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

I have applied for the sig campaign. Please respond at the earliest. Thx.
Sure thing, we've answered it in PM Smiley
BattleTitans (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:57:11 PM

Guys, why won't you speak about some interesting achievements of yours? This way, we shall get more understanding of your project Smiley
Oh, we see the point. That's an interesting idea, thank you for that. We will tell you about our achievements from now on Smiley
YurkaVorfalomey

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:30:46 PM

Dear developers, sorry for my english. What android or ios do we can use? I have old tablet Asus ME301T, do you have system requirements? Thank you!
Alejandro_Yashuo

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:46:47 PM

Hello to this thread
I saw your ads yesterday in Instagram. After dat I googled it and was surprised to see an ICO! Wanted to say that it's too risky to advertise your ICO in Instagram (you won't find much audience in there), so I don't recommend you to do ads there. But still you found me xD
Would love to invest a bit in you. Want to spend these BTTs later on in your store. What will I be able to buy with these?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: