Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest opportunity of 2017, ETP Metaverse to become a new Chinese Ethereum  (Read 56289 times)
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

You're an idiot. Ethereum is still not a commercial product and is unlikely to be adopted by larger businesses... Metaverse on the other hand is the answer to this.

On another note: Miner lottery! At 10pm GMT, 5 ETP will go to a random miner who is in the Telegram chat #ETP #Metaverse Join us https://metaverse.farm/#/about
I joined the telegram and my rig is running. Hopefully nothing else is needed. Hope I win. Grin
Oh my, I won! Thanks for making me happy Cheesy
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:34:52 PM

Metaverse aint shit.
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:55:52 AM

there are many project aim to become the next ETH, it is not impossible. but given the china gov regulation, it will not be easy for them to handle the control. if there is a chance, my bet will be on NEO.
hanonun

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:34:58 PM

price is down for last 3 days Sad(

cocopuffs99

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:50:39 PM

Just relax and wait till BTC fork is over.
Till that you can freeze your ETP to get more :-)

Hi! Can you explain more about this? What does it mean to freeze ETP and how would I do it? Thanks.
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:24:43 AM

Hi! Can you explain more about this? What does it mean to freeze ETP and how would I do it? Thanks.

You will need to go to mvs.live and download the wallet. Once you download the wallet install it on your computer then create an account. Deposit your token in the wallet. Go to the advance tab and type in the following command: deposit -d [insert days you want to freeze] [insert your username] [insert your password] [number coins you want to freeze * 100,000,000]

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:47:21 AM

It just like you are saving your etp into the wallet to get emissions imo. But more detail you can try to visit the announcement site and try to read the whitepaper about to receive it. it may better for you to save your metaverse

vuvanle120

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

It seems like the freezing takes longer than what is advertise. I'm running v7.1. I tried to deposit some tokens for 7 days. It has been more than 7 days and yet the tokens has not been released (unfrozen). Can someone explain why?

philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:38:20 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-DFnlrOIrM&t

I'm doing daily (or every 2 days) ETP technical analysis using elliot wave theory. Please see how accurate they are as they may help you

Thanks!
vuvanle120

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:59:48 AM

there are many project aim to become the next ETH, it is not impossible. but given the china gov regulation, it will not be easy for them to handle the control. if there is a chance, my bet will be on NEO.

Mines on ETP.

"Metaverse partnered with Moscow's based KICKICO and crypto investment bank CyberTrust and together are aiming to take over the ICO market in China and Russia. After only six months of launching Metaverse, there are at least 20 companies that want to make Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) on the Metaverse Blockchain platform. Over the next year, the fund partners plan to conduct about 100 ICO projects. These ICOs will likely technically be temporary based in Russia, untill the Chinese government regulates ICO's and solves the current situation in China."

ETP looks like early days of NEO. The market size will grow exponentially next year. Now is the best time to buy since not many people know about them.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

A researcher from China's central bank has advised they should issue their own coin.

https://www.coindesk.com/pboc-research-lead-crucial-to-issue-central-bank-cryptocurrency-soon/

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bgg

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

i see market cap very quikly grow
why??

http://prntscr.com/h7ab2h
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

And so the NEO isn't going to be the chinese ethereum? A lot of traders sees NEO to be the Chinese ETH as its a good project developed by chinese team since 2015. Its price already moon and will go to mars when red pulse and some projects on its chain will be developed.
bgg

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:26:06 PM

Metaverse ETP soon tradable on http://EXX.com
NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

You're an idiot. Ethereum is still not a commercial product and is unlikely to be adopted by larger businesses... Metaverse on the other hand is the answer to this.

On another note: Miner lottery! At 10pm GMT, 5 ETP will go to a random miner who is in the Telegram chat #ETP #Metaverse Join us https://metaverse.farm/#/about
I joined the telegram and my rig is running. Hopefully nothing else is needed. Hope I win. Grin
Oh my, I won! Thanks for making me happy Cheesy

Must have been a good charm to have posted! Haha.

On that note, we're having another 5ETP LOTTERY!!!!

Join us on Telegram and make sure you're mining!

At 10pm GMT, 5 ETP will go to a random miner who is in the Telegram chat #ETP #Metaverse Join us https://metaverse.farm/#/about

NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:58:44 PM

etp.altpool.pro is lying about their orphan rate as they are finding orphans but the value is staying at 0%...

Don't trust lying pools:

https://i.imgur.com/3xmgZD7.png

bgg

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:54:50 AM

Metaverse at now available to trading on cex.com
tobyb

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

hi, is anyone else having trouble sending etp to their wallets? sent a heap from bitfinex where it was confirmed over 24 hours ago. but its still not in my wallet.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:46:45 AM

hi, is anyone else having trouble sending etp to their wallets? sent a heap from bitfinex where it was confirmed over 24 hours ago. but its still not in my wallet.
There is fake etp wallet available from fake etp site. Hope you did not download it from there. It was in the etp social media sometime ago.
tobyb

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

thanks for the reply mate, ive already got quite a few etp in my wallet. its just the last transaction that hasnt arrived.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: