Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:44:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔶 Exxor - Next Generation IOT 🔶  (Read 4914 times)
Report any Scammer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:17:56 AM

Just a Copy of the Original IOTA
I don't like copies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackFlag

Activity: 874
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

We believe our main difference from IOTA is that we are more business-driven with determined selling approach.

I rather believe that the main difference from IOTA is that they´ve created it while you try to ride the wave.
Apropos wave, "Sasha Ivanov" is at your team? So in the end your masterpiece isn't more than a Waves token? Tongue

However, sounds similary "promising" as Bitcoin Gold, Aidos Kundeen, IoTcoin or eIOTA Token.

confirmed, seems like scam

luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:39 AM

looks like a scam to get rich quick,

Exxor.org

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:32:08 AM

Hello, everyone.

Everyone who has any doubts about the project please contact us directly via our Telegram  or website's cat which is working and already active. Alternatively, you can meet us at our office in London and we would be more than happy to have a chat with you.

We would also like to point out that DAG isn't something that belongs to IOTA or that all IoT projects are just copies of IOTA.
Exxor will not be competing with IOTA nor we ever intended to do so. While our technologies may have some similarities from technical point of view,yet we are fundamentally different with our approach in seeking to provide tangible, effective and tailored solutions to businesses who will inevitably be using IoT solutions in the near future. Some of them might eventually switch to IOTA, but we believe there is going to be a market of users who would benefit from having their own network.

We understand that we may not be able to reach the scale and levels of adoption as IOTA, and its not our objective in any sense, as mentioned previously. Thus, developing a working interface for M2M transactions which can be easily adopted by businesses is something that takes time,yet is easier to achieve on a smaller scale. Therefore, we believe this is another difference that separates us from IOTA

We would like to kindly ask people who are calling us phony and making other baseless accusations, to refrain from doing so in this thread, because it is not only unnecessary damaging our brand but is also staining the whole community.

Regards, Exxor Team
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:45:22 PM

There are definitely similarities with IOTA which makes it hard for some ppl to accept it as a genuine project and instead straight up call it a scam. If it doesn't suit your portfolio, then just don't invest in it, don't need to spread FUD. Hold on to your iotas, and wait for them to skyrocket in 3-5years, hopefully.

Devs don't let these FUD'ers distract you and keep working. Let the results speak for themselves.

CapitalConsortia

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

Unfortunately or fortunately, this has been shown to be an elaborate scam.  I wont directly point you to the obvious errors they have made, but look and click through their website to spot them.  If i pointed them out directly them will just fix them and make the scam more slick.  Also, you should find them if you are doing the level of due diligence you should be doing for an ICO.

Now they are all like contact us on Telegram and website cat, i dont realy think that guarantees any further security.

I initially thought the project looked quite decent, though very similar to IOTA, but Im keeping well clear.

Safe investing!
chris_to_pher

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

I don't think it is a scam. They understood that Blockchain is not the right direction. Most of the people will get this understanding in 1-2 years.

I don't like that they  they do not share their code with the community, they keep it secret because of their "business model". It is almost clear that they just copied IOTAs tangle. That's why IOTA`s foundation may already keep an eye on them.
workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

I don't think it is a scam. They understood that Blockchain is not the right direction. Most of the people will get this understanding in 1-2 years.

I don't like that they  they do not share their code with the community, they keep it secret because of their "business model". It is almost clear that they just copied IOTAs tangle. That's why IOTA`s foundation may already keep an eye on them.

I have quite the same opinion. But do you think in this way they violate IOTA's intellectual property?
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:06:09 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 04:33:08 PM by Trololoh

It doesn't really matter to me, if its a copy or not. Its just the way the business is done in today's world. What if I told you that there are only something like 5% of all things in this world (art, business,music, you name it) that are truly original/unique and everything else is just a reproduction with some minor tweaks in one way or another. ICO's are not exception to the rule, how many tokens there are which are backed by gold? Surely, too many and they are all pretty much the same. I could continue the list, but I don't think its worth my time. If you don't like it, don't invest. Simple.
#rant

diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

IoT x blockchain was gaining steam in some recent conferences this year (yes, the industries are slow on the uptake but getting there). This is an interesting project indeed and is ahead in how it envisions IoT. As for similarity to IOTA, I think in the end the best one will triumph and not the first one. So prove yourselves devs!
CapitalConsortia

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:14:07 AM

All the "news" articles are self posted.  Just be careful that you know who you are sending coin to.  Make sure you are happy that that they are legitimate.
alex3921

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:47:30 AM

Sorry guys, but this project looks like a scam. HuffPost publication deleted, all others are just blog posts made in the last 10 days by some random authors.
IOTA team has been working on their platform since 2014, they're ahead of you, how you're going to compete with them?
LtPaxIV

Activity: 400

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:02:41 AM

I don't know why this project receives so much negativity. Well, I think most of the projects are accused being scams in the beginning, and then they end up delivering a decent product. I've seen on Exxor's website they have added some competent advisors to their team and should get things going. Still waiting for the bounty campaign, any updates on that?
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

Sorry guys, but this project looks like a scam. HuffPost publication deleted, all others are just blog posts made in the last 10 days by some random authors.
IOTA team has been working on their platform since 2014, they're ahead of you, how you're going to compete with them?

Team said, they won't be competing with IOTA directly, and isn't going for $1.5B market cap. I would question any project's legitimacy who would say they could overthrow IOTA.
I still believe this project can capitalize on the market,in which IOTA maybe too troublesome for some users. I also think they can deliver some tangible product much quicker than IOTA because of its smaller scale. I'll see how the pre-sale goes

workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

I don't know why this project receives so much negativity. Well, I think most of the projects are accused being scams in the beginning, and then they end up delivering a decent product. I've seen on Exxor's website they have added some competent advisors to their team and should get things going. Still waiting for the bounty campaign, any updates on that?

That's how it is with these new ICO's I guess. No one believes in them at first, but then looking where to get the coins and complain why they aren't on exchanges smh. The FUD has infected this forum and will soon eat it all up, until the whole crypto goes crashing. People are scared to do anything with their coins now. It was a risk and will always be.
magzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

People here can tell the difference between IoT and IOTA, they think its the same thing   Undecided A bit sad. That's why I understand the frustration this project causes for some people. There are business already out there, who would be more than happy to implement IoT solutions even on a small scale, but there aren't many choices atm. IOTA promises a lot, but they will take another 2-3 years to do develop. I would actually love to see more similar projects focusing on IoT, AI, etc. , not some useless coins which is going to be obsolete when blockchain and crypto becomes loses its relevance in a few years
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:56:54 AM

Thank you everyone for your support. Pre-ICO starts in less than 24hours. We will announce more details later today on our social media.

We added some respected people to our team, which will provide support along the road.

We've received a lot of questions why our code is not an open-source. We understand that this causes a lot frustration, but since our business strategy is to sell/licence the product to businesses, it can't be any other way. We might release some parts to get some feedback from community later this year, but we won't be publishing the whole thing. 
Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:52:33 AM

this, and the fact that your agreement with Samsung is "verbal" making this project much more trustworthy. Roll Eyes
Trololoh

Activity: 461

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

Following you closely & looking forward to tomorrow.
For me the code not being publicly available, doesn't affect me because you cant be sure the project uses the same code they put on Github. Just how I think.
Exxor.org

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

It was at first only a verbal agreement when we met with company's reps in London to present our idea. We have since been actively communicating and discussing potential opportunities to secure a formal partnership. The negotiations are going in the right direction with a likelihood of securing provisional funding to kickstart the development,and its not too long before we become official partners.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: