Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔶 Exxor - Next Generation IOT 🔶  (Read 4914 times)
eviltamer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:02:34 PM

Hey guys, who are online. The project looks like IOTA. And I was interested in IOTA ICO. So I have something to say. I heard that IOTA is, in fact, centralised and the transactions are not protected.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:09:38 PM

Hey guys, who are online. The project looks like IOTA. And I was interested in IOTA ICO. So I have something to say. I heard that IOTA is, in fact, centralised and the transactions are not protected.

Haven't heard anything about this. Could you tell us more?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

Oh, I can't remember in fact details of this analyse. There was a lot of scary tech words.. Let me find the article..
eviltamer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:39:09 PM

Oh, I can't remember in fact details of this analyse. There was a lot of scary tech words.. Let me find the article..

Here it is. MIT (MIT Digital Currency Initiative) has published an IOTA code audit, providing one of the largest reports on bugs in the history of Crypto-Currency. This report demonstrated the vulnerability in the core of the cryptographic library IOTA, which allowed to destroy coins of any user of the system or to access them.
The largest bug that appears in the audit was found in the IOTA kernel hash partition.
stelian26

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:58:07 PM

Here it is. MIT (MIT Digital Currency Initiative) has published an IOTA code audit, providing one of the largest reports on bugs in the history of Crypto-Currency. This report demonstrated the vulnerability in the core of the cryptographic library IOTA, which allowed to destroy coins of any user of the system or to access them.
The largest bug that appears in the audit was found in the IOTA kernel hash partition.

Relying on its competencies and rejecting the past decades of development of the SHA-256 encryption protocols (uses Bitcoin) or KECCAK-256 (the Ethereum core), the IOTA founders decided to go their own way and offered their own encryption protocol, which was called Curl.

Relying on the public data, reports and comments of security experts, we can state that the Curl engine is extremely raw to work in principle, not to mention the final version of the product and use on the market.

Hope that exxor will not try to experiment with such things...
Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:15:08 PM

Hold your horses dude, the bugs were fixed after they were found. That's also what developing is about, constantly looking for weak spots and fix them. Furthermore IOTA had a sort of protection mechanism in their source code, so people could not copy their system without license. That's perfectly fine.

Ether devs are fudding because they couldn't see the huge market capital IOTA was about to gain. IOTA is here and will stay guys. If you like it or not.

Taking cheap shots by some devs by posting about this even after IOTA fixed the bugs and admitted that they have a protection mechanism in their source code. Is low life shit.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

I love the idea of mixing trending technologies. Such as IoT and blockchain. But it is hard to get the whole idea if you don't have a strong math background. It looks like exxor whitepaper is someone's dissertation  Grin

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

Hold your horses dude, the bugs were fixed after they were found. That's also what developing is about, constantly looking for weak spots and fix them. Furthermore IOTA had a sort of protection mechanism in their source code, so people could not copy their system without license. That's perfectly fine.

Ether devs are fudding because they couldn't see the huge market capital IOTA was about to gain. IOTA is here and will stay guys. If you like it or not.

Taking cheap shots by some devs by posting about this even after IOTA fixed the bugs and admitted that they have a protection mechanism in their source code. Is low life shit.
Oh, that's my fault. Thank for that info, bros. It's hard to be informed in that huge industry.. I actually sold IOTA (MIOTA) coins about 2 weeks ago
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:34:11 PM

And what about Exxor? Is it still worth or just little brother of the IOTA and IBM system? The comparison table looks very promising

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:42 PM

IBM and young novice..
Looks like Bill Gates in 1980 Wink
Good luck devs in your product!
eviltamer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

IBM and young novice..
Looks like Bill Gates in 1980 Wink
Good luck devs in your product!
I think that romantic story will never repeat.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

Read about tangle system. Looks quite hard to understand. Nice that exxor reserved almost 1/10 of investment on Cryptographers/Cryptocurrency experts. But I think it should take more.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:40:19 PM

It has amazing tech and can actually be used in the real world because it can handle the numbers among other things. I will not be surprised if we see this being implemented in future game releases as companies, and especially companies that develop games, love those micro transactions. Now you have something which is free, fast and secure.
stelian26

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:44:04 PM

It has amazing tech and can actually be used in the real world because it can handle the numbers among other things. I will not be surprised if we see this being implemented in future game releases as companies, and especially companies that develop games, love those micro transactions. Now you have something which is free, fast and secure.

But the competitive part of the project is still high. I like the idea of getting analogues. So it is not a single monopoly system. People have to choose the best project in this field
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:14:07 PM

In WP said
No disadvantages exist so far and it shall be updated after technically being implemented.
But I think that everything has its own minuses.
Are there any experts in this topic to see what cons are hidden?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

In WP said
No disadvantages exist so far and it shall be updated after technically being implemented.
But I think that everything has its own minuses.
Are there any experts in this topic to see what cons are hidden?

At first we need to wait devs answer about Samsung partnership. I hope they will clear this misunderstanding

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:51:51 PM

So transaction security is actually reliant on the subsequent transaction volume for the overall network?
I imagine if the attacker simply chooses to mount his attack during a period of negligible transaction volume (thus low weight build-up on the legitimate tangle).
Yes, we assume that there is a constant flow of transactions. If it's not the case then merchants should rise confirmation threshold during such hours.
Like, if you send your Nexus to wrong address, it will not be received until the receiver signature is verified and will return back to your account.
It is said on media that mentions about exxor on their website
stelian26

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:55:39 PM

By the way, do you have something of IoT in your house?
eviltamer

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:57:26 PM

By the way, do you have something of IoT in your house?
If wifi lighting and Amazon Echo can stay in this list, my answer is yes
william1980

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:58:08 PM

Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: