Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔶 Exxor - Next Generation IOT 🔶  (Read 4914 times)
Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:11:11 PM

IOTA is BOCH and V.W. and Exxor IBM and Samsung (not confirmed at all at this point)

Samsung is big..

..and once again, Samsung wrotes today that they have no bearing with Exxor.
https://steemit.com/exxor/@blockrush/meet-exxor-the-14-trillion-iot-samsung-framed-ico-scam

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exxor.org

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

IOTA is BOCH and V.W. and Exxor IBM and Samsung (not confirmed at all at this point)

Samsung is big..

https://steemit.com/exxor/@blockrush/meet-exxor-the-14-trillion-iot-samsung-framed-ico-scam

As mentioned previously and in our press releases, the agreement with Samsung hasn't been completed yet. The deal will go through if we are able secure the funding ourselves which is required to start the development, this was the condition we agreed on with Samsung. We have already sold a fair share of all EXX tokens in the first pre-ico days, so things are looking great and we should be able to raise required funds.

We will not comment on such accusations, as they are completely groundless and come from people who are afraid we may pose danger to IOTA and its price. We will continue working hard to complete objectives in our roadmap and reach that 13B USD IOT market in 2020.
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:27:13 AM

Will the project only be developed if it reaches the hard cap? because in the description of ANN you are only mentioning the value of the hard cap, and what would be the soft cap?

Soft cap is 10m USD. Smiley

Join the telegram chat if you have more questions. They answer quick https://t.me/exxor_org

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

Samsung is big..

As mentioned previously and in our press releases, the agreement with Samsung hasn't been completed yet. The deal will go through if we are able secure the funding ourselves which is required to start the development, this was the condition we agreed on with Samsung. We have already sold a fair share of all EXX tokens in the first pre-ico days, so things are looking great and we should be able to raise required funds.

We will not comment on such accusations, as they are completely groundless and come from people who are afraid we may pose danger to IOTA and its price. We will continue working hard to complete objectives in our roadmap and reach that 13B USD IOT market in 2020.

What is the minimum funding you need to make the Samsung partnership official and what sources do you guys have?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:12:21 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 03:55:01 PM by DutchFinity

SCAM ALERT!

Investors please hold your investment money!

An update will follow this evening CET where I will withdraw or maintain my warning.

Either way I will give more information about my contact with the team then.
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

The global "bubble" of IoT will only continue to inflate, it is still just an instrument to increase the limits of its strength. But if on this background understandable finances provided by non-virtual commodity and intellectual assets will begin to form, we will also see that the world and history will eventually choose.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

The global "bubble" of IoT will only continue to inflate, it is still just an instrument to increase the limits of its strength. But if on this background understandable finances provided by non-virtual commodity and intellectual assets will begin to form, we will also see that the world and history will eventually choose.

I hope u are not the person who thinks that btc is also a bubble..
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:12:35 PM

I hope u are not the person who thinks that btc is also a bubble..

And IoT is primitively a thing that is allowed to touch. So there are already "non-virtual commodity and intellectual assets"
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:15:15 PM

Will the project only be developed if it reaches the hard cap? because in the description of ANN you are only mentioning the value of the hard cap, and what would be the soft cap?

Soft cap is 10m USD. Smiley

Join the telegram chat if you have more questions. They answer quick https://t.me/exxor_org

Ok, I will ask you something on Monday. Smiley Chatting in telegram is rather faster than on forum

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
DutchFinity

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:52:25 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 05:19:22 PM by DutchFinity

SCAM ALERT

Unfortunately I have to maintain my warning.

Two days ago I visited the Exxor.org website and was on their chat greeted by Katherine Kaplan, Software Engineer. I asked her about a possible bounty campaign as I was looking for translation work. She invited me to do their bounty campaign. As I was offered 15% of collected bounties, with a bounty max of 30 BTC, I happily agreed. We had contact through her Skype account Skillez, of which she indicated it belonged to her. She wanted a Facebook campaign and Slack campaign included. I pointed out that for this they needed to open their closed Facebook and Slack groups, but I found no answer, nor open groups. Up until now these groups are still closed. She was in a hurry so I worked through the evening, and the evening after, to setup all graphics, content and sheets. The bounty campaign had to be launched today in the afternoon. So yesterday evening I sent her the concept forum code. And in the morning, noon and afternoon I waited for Katherine, now known as Skillez, to come online. Which didn't happen. Only in the afternoon she gave me out of an offline status a short 'hello'. Nothing else. No addressing of Facebook and Slack issues, no consent for afternoon launch, nothing. So I asked what her plan was. She then replied that they were running another project for which my bounty sheets could be used. It would be launched this evening. So asked about this other project and why the plans suddenly had changed. Now Skillez replied that he / she wasn't Katherine of the Exxor project but an agent of an agency doing ICO promotion. I gave them my Bitcoin wallet adress and replied that I wanted to be paid for the work done and / or a sound explanation about the sudden turns (no Exxor bounty launch but another project bounty launch and Exxor Katherine suddenly is a hired PR agent). I just read their reply that they could send 0.02 BTC if I would do the other project. I declined. I want to work in an honest and transparent way and I would not like to cooperate with scams, not even for many Bitcoins. For now I am scammed with work. I had an agreement with Exxor and after delivering fine work they terminated the agreement onesided without sending any payment.

All of the above I can prove with screenshots.

Investors; make your own choice whether this project can be trusted.
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:08:33 PM

SCAM ALERT

Two days ago I visited the Exxor.org website and was on their chat greeted by Katherine Kaplan, Software Engineer. I asked her about a possible bounty campaign as I was looking for translation work. She invited me to do their bounty campaign. As I was offered 15% of collected bounties, with a bounty max of 30 BTC, I happily agreed. We had contact through her Skype account Skillez, of which she indicated it belonged to her. She wanted a Facebook campaign and Slack campaign included. I pointed out that for this they needed to open their closed Facebook and Slack groups, but I found no answer, nor open groups. Up until now these groups are still closed. She was in a hurry so I worked through the evening, and the evening after, to setup all graphics, content and sheets. The bounty campaign had to be launched today in the afternoon. So yesterday evening I sent her the concept forum code. And in the morning, noon and afternoon I waited for Katherine, now known as Skillez, to come online. Which didn't happen. Only in the afternoon she gave me out of an offline status a short 'hello'. Nothing else. No addressing of Facebook and Slack issues, no consent for afternoon launch, nothing. So I asked what her plan was. She then replied that they were running another project for which my bounty sheets could be used. It would be launched this evening. So asked about this other project and why the plans suddenly had changed. Now Skillez replied that he / she wasn't Katherine of the Exxor project but an agent of an agency doing ICO promotion. I gave them my Bitcoin wallet adress and replied that I wanted to be paid for the work done and / or a sound explanation about the sudden turns (no Exxor bounty launch but another project bounty launch and Exxor Katherine suddenly is a hired PR agent). I just read their reply that they could send 0.02 BTC if I would do the other project. I declined. I want to work in an honest and transparent way and I would not like to cooperate with scams, not even for many Bitcoins. For now I am scammed with work. I had an agreement with Exxor and after delivering fine work they terminated the agreement onesided without sending any payment.

Thanks for the heads up buddy
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

SCAM ALERT

Provide solid proof please.. You said you were on their chat two days ago. What chat exactly? Telegram?

DutchFinity

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:45:27 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 08:06:12 AM by DutchFinity

Proof can be found in post 3 of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274283

If still people want to invest it is their responsibility. I took mine to warn them.
mondobitcoin (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:20:45 AM

Proof can be found in post 3 of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274283

If still people want to invest it is their responsibility. I took mine to warn them.

This isnt good, I'm also waiting a response from the team
I will update
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

I see, your proof is solid.

but you could figure it out what this Katrina said was BS.

First they would give you max 7.5 BTC ... really? more than 35 000 usd for some ann thread? You think it's normal to pay you this and you believed?

Than you say in your screenshot she promised you 4.5 BTC.... seriously? Almost 25000 usd again for 2 days of work. Didn't you think yourself, they are bullshitting? Or is it you talking BS?

Anyway I'm starting to doubt this project also after your proof. So I'm going to wait and see what they will do.

Meanwhile people should hold their investments until we get more info.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:15:03 AM

What are the main differences of Exxor compared to IOTA?

Is the used encryption in your product proprietary or do you use default and already tested hashing algorithms?
DutchFinity

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

First they would give you max 7.5 BTC ... really? more than 35 000 usd for some ann thread? You think it's normal to pay you this and you believed?

Than you say in your screenshot she promised you 4.5 BTC.... seriously? Almost 25000 usd again for 2 days of work. Didn't you think yourself, they are bullshitting? Or is it you talking BS?

Anyway I'm starting to doubt this project also after your proof. So I'm going to wait and see what they will do.

I didn't manage campaigns before. 7.5 was their  typo. They offered 15% of raised funds with a maximum of 30 BTC (= 4.5 BTC). Though not in that amount I have been earning incidently great pays with translations also. Of course I did think to myself that the pay was crazy, but in a crazy scene like this where millions are slammed around anything seems possible.

At the same time, if you are now only "starting to doubt" I wonder if you have really figured out their "BS" yet.
DutchFinity

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:54:53 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 04:17:16 PM by DutchFinity

What are the main differences of Exxor compared to IOTA?

Main difference is that Exxor is a scam and IOTA isn't.
DutchFinity

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:56:58 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 10:08:43 AM by DutchFinity

This isnt good, I'm also waiting a response from the team
I will update

Thanks. They bamboozled you also? I expect not much response anymore. They will learn from their mistakes, leave the Exxor campaign, and start a new, more refined, scam. That is what I expect.
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:47:18 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 01:35:35 PM by Zabivelli

I didn't manage campaigns before. 7.5 was their  typo. They offered 15% of raised funds with a maximum of 30 BTC (= 4.5 BTC). Though not in that amount I have been earning incidently great pays with translations also. Of course I did think to myself that the pay was crazy, but in a crazy scene like this where millions are slammed around anything seems possible.

At the same time, if you are now only "starting to doubt" I wonder if you have really figured out their "BS" yet.

You might get good payment from other jobs you did, but still the amount they promised you is crazy!

Anyway more important is to find out who these crook "promotion company agents" are and the promotion company itself. They are the criminals that help spreading false informations.

We need REGULATIONS to put these low life parasites behind bars for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: