Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you invest? (BTC vs ETH vs BCC vs LTC)  (Read 3567 times)
leveler (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

I sold my altcoins and had 100K USD on my local exchanges.

But i don`t know which coins is the investment at the moment?

Which coin do you invest? (BTC vs ETH vs BCC vs LTC)

Please give me your opinion.

Regards
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:40:36 AM

The crypto world is so unpredicatable... No one can give you an accurate decision.. Its all going to be based on your perception. One could say invest in bitcoin becuase its the firat and people say will never go anywhere... But people could literally start dumping tomorrow and then you would have made the wrong decision. I would suggest you go read up on some coins and make your decision based on the coins promise to go up. Bitcoin and ethereum are most likely good investments

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:05:12 PM

Regards
I think the world of crypto is very volatile and diversification is your best approach to reduce the risks of market and to increase your chances of profit.
According to me you should invest in all of these coins [BTC, LTC, ETH & BCC] as all of these coins are very popular. All of these coins have shown good amount of growth in past and same can be expected from them in future.
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:08:15 PM

Regards
I think the world of crypto is very volatile and diversification is your best approach to reduce the risks of market and to increase your chances of profit.
According to me you should invest in all of these coins [BTC, LTC, ETH & BCC] as all of these coins are very popular. All of these coins have shown good amount of growth in past and same can be expected from them in future.

with that said, how long should I hold on to my coins?

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:10:52 PM

NEM (XEM)
This coin drag my attention -
What's thought about NEM (XEM) coin ??
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

I have big expectations for ethereum. my guess that etc will be growing way faster comparing to other crypto currencies.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

first choice of investment is bitcoin, it has always been and it will always be bitcoin first.

then spread your money among whatever coin you feel like is going to have a good time ahead of it. try not to go crazy with your choices and keep the investment to a small amount so you can afford losing it when they got dumped.

currently i have BTC, LTC, GBYTE, XMR and NEO.
LTC is obviously a good choice for the news that it has. it has potential of rise.
XMR is always among my coins because it is the main anon coin
GBYTE is losing some price but i like the project and i will keep holding it.
NEO is a volatile investment which i go in and out and make profit from.

as for BCC (Bitcoin Cash) i have my eyes open. i expect a big pump for it but i am not going to invest now. but as soon as i feel it is starting i will jump in big.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

Regards
I have two choices, one is Bitcoin and the other one is Etherium. If you are into short term investment, I would suggest you Etherium since altcoins are best know to it and ETH is the most popular altcoin so the demand in the market will be high which also means the profit will also be big. While Bitcoin is known for long term investment and its large market value. Would suggest you to invest into both of it to assure that the profit will be huge since both of its market value is continuously increasing.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

I'm holding some eth as I also looking for its success after several coins who uses their platform and hold also some btc this two coins will be for my long term and if I have some spare money I will go with some xem and xrp as I already sold what I have before when the value fell down, all in all its still our own research just use our replied as your basis and read more about certain project.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:00:47 PM

If i choose which coin i invest i choose bitcoin. But all crypto coin is unpredictable and it's hard to decide what you will choose between BTC, ETH, BCC and LTC. But like what i said i choose bitcoin because i'm familiar this coin and i this coin is high value crypto at this moment.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:16:50 PM

Regards

just invest in btc and eth. safer than others.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:21:31 PM

Regards

just invest in btc and eth. safer than others.
Your opinion is the most common and probably you are right. These coins the highest confidence. It means they will live for a long time. But as for the EHT I'm not sure what this coin is suitable for investment for a long period. It incorporated the mechanism of inflation because there is no maximum quantity of coins.
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:37:36 PM

Bitcoin only. Only Bitcoin.

bongmaphieubac

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:44:48 PM

Bitcoin is number one , everyone want it , every exhange use it .

now btc price is $4400 so cheap to buy it .
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:51:39 PM

Regards

id say go on bitcoin  but dont buy it now because its value is still high rather wait for it to drop under 4000 or 3500 to buy it cheaply at a bargain price. i belive bitcoin will still continue to rise and would posibly reach 5000$ sooner or later so id guess better invest earlier or youd regret it. also etherium and litecoin are both good coins in addition to your portfolio.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

With a 100k USD to invest.i'll recommend to you to invest BTC. But you need to take the risk. because Coins is so unpredictable. the decision is still yours.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

In my opinion good idea to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum with portfolio ETH 70% dan BTC 30% . These coin will the biggest cryptocurency now and in the future. BTC use  in banks for major transfer and as asset in publicy traded index funds. 70% in ETH because i think ETH can be bigger than BTC in the future.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:44:14 PM

Regards
100k dollars is a lot of money so it will be a mistake to put everything in a single coin, I will put 60% on bitcoin, 30% on Ethereum, 10% on LTC and 0% on BCC I think you mean bitcoin cash but its symbol is BCH, the explanation is simple, nothing in bitcoin cash because it is not going to last, 60% on bitcoin because is the safest crypto out there, 30 % on ETH because it is very cheap at the moment, and 10% on LTC in case it skyrockets.
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

don't invest all of your USD (100K USD) in crypto.Crypto market is not stable market.it can be dump or pump anytime.You can spilite your USD than store some money for future and invest some of your USD in crypto. Bitcoin is best of all coin.than you can also buy ETH and lite coin.I don't personally like BCH.
kamina87

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

With the 4 options you give I will choose both ETH and BTC because these 2 coin have long term foundation and value. If you buy and hold within the next 2 years, you will definitely be profitable

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: