Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][WishFinance] Blockchain lending platform  (Read 4576 times)
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:16:07 PM

How do you plan to pay for Bounty? In USD??? No tokens?

gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

wherever i see a platform i want to take a close look on the project.lets see them how they will perform

trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:54:52 PM

I would very much like to translate the website into Polish, and join bounty campaign.
Good luck

trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

One question about Twitter activity - 8 retweets and 5 tweets is needed during the whole bounty period or weekly?
good question.
I join him.

nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:50:56 AM

How do you plan to pay for Bounty? In USD??? No tokens?
I have asked them the same question on the telegram group and they've told me that bounty fees will be payed off in Eth, using the rates on the day of the pay-off.
nioschka

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:52:53 AM

what happen with your bounty platform?
I don't see my activity have been counted  Sad

Activities are calculated and rewarded every Saturday, it's mentioned in the bounty propositions: "Stake distribution will occur every week on Saturdays" :-)
nakata90

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:45:47 AM

Reserving Vietnamese translation if you need it.
My previous translations :
ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259136.0
Whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-C2Hb1C4PBAMkpOZEdLVldqdGs
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-C2Hb1C4PBATjJJblp1MFVkNDg

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
           ▄███▄
         ▄███████▄
         ▀███████▀
           ▀███▀
  ▄███▄
▄███████▄
▀███████▀
  ▀███▀
K O I N P R O.
TRADE CRYPTO AND STOCK CFD WITH BITCOIN
[

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
     ▄█████░░█░░█████▄
  ▄██████░░░░░░░██████▄
 ███████░░░░░░░░░███████
▐███████████████████████▌
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▐███████░░░███░░░███████▌
 ███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.NO KYC

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
       ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ████████░░░██░░░███████
  ▐████████░░░█░░░████████▌
  █████████░░░░░░██████████
  █████████░░░█░░░█████████
  ▐████████░░░██░░░███████▌
   ████████░░░███░░░██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

.EARN KOI

███
                  ▄▄█▄▄        ███████
                  █          ███████████
                  █████        ███████
                      █        ███████
                  ▀▀█▀▀        ███████
                               ███████
                █████████      ███████
                               ███████
               █████████       ▂▂▂▂
                               ▂▂▂▂
                █████████      ▂▂▂▂

. 100x LEVERAGE

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
           ▄███░░█████████░░███▄
          ████░█████████████░████
         ▐███░██████▀▀▀██████░███▌
         ███░█████▀░░░░░░▀▀███░███
         ███░█████▄░░░░░░▄▄███░███
         ▐███░██████▄▄▄██████░███▌
          ████░█████████████░████
           ▀███░░██░░░░░██░░███▀
            ▀█▀▄███████████▄▀█▀
               ░▀▀████████▀▀░

.SUPER FAST
].
UNIQUE DOUBLE-UP
CONTRACT

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:59 AM

I follow you and joined BOUNTY CAMPAIGN! I very much hope that the project will be successful, because a team of true professionals has been selected. Good luck!
  With respect, Denis.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:20 PM

Wishfinance Pre-SALE, ICO! Interview with the founder of Wishfinance! 175$ for the correct answer!
       YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/-GpcyY1vAK8  for Russian-speaking people!   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/918577246830514176     

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

How to link our Twitter account on icoreward dashboard  Huh
WishFinance (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

Hi everyone, the campaign is tested and everything works well. So it's starting. We've updated the rules and made them more attractive to Bounty Hunters, so you're welcome. Our Bounty managers will answer all the questions in this thread and the official telegram chat of the Icoreward.com: https://t.me/icoreward - service, which holds all the appropriate tracking of the activities.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

Join twitter and facebook bounty campaign. Nice moving project and greatest concept, good luck teem.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

Hi everyone, the campaign is tested and everything works well. So it's starting. We've updated the rules and made them more attractive to Bounty Hunters, so you're welcome. Our Bounty managers will answer all the questions in this thread and the official telegram chat of the Icoreward.com: https://t.me/icoreward - service, which holds all the appropriate tracking of the activities.

What if there is no account in the Telegram? Could you update the conditions of the bounty in the thread? I registered all the tweets and retweets in ICOreward whether they will be credited or not?
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:32:53 PM

Joined Twitter & Facebook Bounty campaign, hope it will be good project.
Good luck Every body
nioschka

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:47:56 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 08:43:54 PM by nioschka

Hi, guys, I have several questions regarding the new approach to rewarding:
1. What does it mean: "service, which holds all the appropriate tracking of the activities". Do we register our activities there, in the telegram chat group, or on the ICOReward platform?
2. I see that the rewarding system has changed - now we have classic "total number of stakes system" and not fixed fees system anymore, but we don't see sums reserved for any of the 6 campaigns you listed, just a total sum of "1.5% of the proceeds from the ICO soft cap ($1 mln.)".
3. On the Ico Reward platform (which is totally not transparent and we can't see other participants, their stakes and performance) there is an info about "total amount of 0.4% (of total ICO soft cap) being reserved for Custom bounty campaign which includes: a) translation b) translation (again?) c) big bitcointalk post (which of those you mentioned in the bounty thread would that one be?) d) twitter e) facebook 4) video post.
On the other hand we have separate facebook campaign with the "total amount reserved for Facebook bounty campaign being 0.1% (of total ICO soft cap)" where we can't post any activity. Having in mind that bitcointalk signature campaign (third and the last one separate campaign mentioned on the platform) is listed with "Total amount reserved for Bitcointalk bounty campaign being 0.4% (of total ICO soft cap)" it all adds up to 0.9% of the ICO soft cap, while the bounty thread states "total of 1.5% of the proceeds from the ICO soft cap ($1 mln.)" being reserved for the help with the marketing campaign.
Where is the remaining 0.6%?
Where is the telegram campaign?
What percentage of the total ICO cap is reserved for each of the 6 separte campaigns mentioned in the bounty thread (translation, signature, facebook, twitter, video reviews, telegram)?
Will we be able to see some kind of the spreadsheet wit the names of the other participants, their contributions and stakes rewarded?

Thanks in advance for the answers and good luck with the ICO!
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:41:51 AM

Seriously, changing 1 stake = $1 to fraction of $15 000 is more attractive to who? And why do you say it has started when we already doing promo for you since 8th Oct?

I hope you will grant those earlier stakes before you changed the rules, because changing terms doesn't work backwards. But you are in the lending business so you know that.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

What i dont like with ICO rewards is that its not real time in tracking my likes and shares. Just like what happened to me at BlackMoonCrypto. Only 1 stake is counted liking tha page. This problem was not fixed
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:01:24 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 02:14:21 PM by deadmousehat

I have account in ICO reward from other bounty before so I don't have to register again.
I'm little bit confused about twitter rules. so I have to make 1 tweet and 1 retweet /day or 1 tweet/retweet in a day.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

How are tweets counted through IcoReward? I write in my personal account in Custom Campaign every tweet and retweet. But will they be calculated and paid for?
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:02:37 PM

Dear Bounty team

If you required a professional Portuguese translator to support spreading your project in to Portuguese community...please kindly PM! Very keen to support your project!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: