Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why EThereum and platform ICOs are dead in the water but XTRABYTES isn't.  (Read 537 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:14:32 PM

The ICO bubble and ETH is in my opinion about to collapse. Here's why, firstly token ICOs are clearly in breach of international security law and will simply not be allowed to continue. That aside the fact is almost all the tokens bough in recent ICOs have ZERO value. One more time if you didn't hear ZERO value. Most projects I have looked at don't actually need the token to function and they give vague reasons how the token can he used. It's ETHs and other platforms dirty little secret.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vdaW8NtJXuQ

The reason ETH price exploded was due to the massive demand for ETH to buy into ICOs, after that the teams sell the ETH and so its temporary and fake demand with no long term business model involved. I warn people now that soon as people wake up to the fact ETH is a piece of shit code and the business model is flawed then the price will implode, possibly back to under $50. So the same goes for all the new platforms that do similar things to ETH like EOS, they all are ICO churning out machines so will die the same death.

XtraBytes is completely different cause it doesn't produce never ending tokens or chains. The XBY coin is the blood of the system and so as DAPPS are added there is real demand for the coin. There is no gas, no tokens no BS ICOs. Developer must actually produce something that people will use...wow that's unique an actual viable business and not a million dollar money grab for fuck all value token. Then they can integrate into the XTRABYTES ecosystem and will earn XBY if they get used.

The ICO bubble is dead, run the fuck away from all of them and from ETH and all these ICO platforms. Trust me you will thank me soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realistic1

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:38:10 PM

Shuuush! People dont want reality here. Its true the ico boom is ded.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:46:49 PM

ICo will die soon , old coins with real products will finally reveal  its true value.
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

Sure, sure... You have been telling it since the beginning guys, but I can see only butthurt.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

Sure, sure... You have been telling it since the beginning guys, but I can see only butthurt.

Idiot. Did anyone say that people didnt make money from the artificial rise eth has had? People think they are fucking right about something cause they made some money. Well are already seeing the drop off in ico investments so how can such a massive price be maintained now people have no need to buy eth for them?

Do you know something about international law change regarding securities? Morons make some money and think they fucking know something. Good luck whwn gov wants all records of your illegal security purchases.lol

Truth is no ICO is actually making a product that anyone in any numbers are actually using so most of these icos tokens are fucked! Maybe a few will jump through legal hurdles and actually get used but its going to be a ti y minority. XTRABYTES seems the only platform not doing the ico model and so will be safe plus it has a real business model. That shit matters long term so prepare to be schooled.
flekkelek

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:33:24 PM

Idiot. Did anyone say that people didnt make money from the artificial rise eth has had? People think they are fucking right about something cause they made some money. Well are already seeing the drop off in ico investments so how can such a massive price be maintained now people have no need to buy eth for them?

Do you know something about international law change regarding securities? Morons make some money and think they fucking know something. Good luck whwn gov wants all records of your illegal security purchases.lol

Truth is no ICO is actually making a product that anyone in any numbers are actually using so most of these icos tokens are fucked! Maybe a few will jump through legal hurdles and actually get used but its going to be a ti y minority. XTRABYTES seems the only platform not doing the ico model and so will be safe plus it has a real business model. That shit matters long term so prepare to be schooled.
I guess you are mentally challenged a little bit.  Maybe the shithole country you live in record your activity, but not mine. GL. Anyways, I don't even understand how production comes here, of course it has no material product, but if I have to tell you this I just waste my time.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

I guess you are mentally challenged a little bit.  Maybe the shithole country you live in record your activity, but not mine. GL. Anyways, I don't even understand how production comes here, of course it has no material product, but if I have to tell you this I just waste my time.

Thanks for your sparkling rendition of my native language my pajeet friend.
knircky

Activity: 99
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:27:11 AM

The ICO bubble and ETH is in my opinion about to collapse. Here's why, firstly token ICOs are clearly in breach of international security law and will simply not be allowed to continue. That aside the fact is almost all the tokens bough in recent ICOs have ZERO value. One more time if you didn't hear ZERO value. Most projects I have looked at don't actually need the token to function and they give vague reasons how the token can he used. It's ETHs and other platforms dirty little secret.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vdaW8NtJXuQ

The reason ETH price exploded was due to the massive demand for ETH to buy into ICOs, after that the teams sell the ETH and so its temporary and fake demand with no long term business model involved. I warn people now that soon as people wake up to the fact ETH is a piece of shit code and the business model is flawed then the price will implode, possibly back to under $50. So the same goes for all the new platforms that do similar things to ETH like EOS, they all are ICO churning out machines so will die the same death.

XtraBytes is completely different cause it doesn't produce never ending tokens or chains. The XBY coin is the blood of the system and so as DAPPS are added there is real demand for the coin. There is no gas, no tokens no BS ICOs. Developer must actually produce something that people will use...wow that's unique an actual viable business and not a million dollar money grab for fuck all value token. Then they can integrate into the XTRABYTES ecosystem and will earn XBY if they get used.

The ICO bubble is dead, run the fuck away from all of them and from ETH and all these ICO platforms. Trust me you will thank me soon.

Blabla bla.

You have said literally nothing of valueable content.

Just because most ico are shit does not explain that eth is shit. Most people in the US are stupid that does not make the country stupid.

Likewise you have not explained how xby is suprior to eth since the only atteibute you described also is true for eth.

So i ask you to actually explain why u think xby is valuable.

kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:38:31 AM

Really you want to go head to head with XBY on tech. Lol.

1. XBY solves......and I mean solves the 51% attack threat, so the most secure crypto in existence. (Remember why ETH had to fork) completely unique algorithm using static nodes.

2. It's virtual layer means it's infinitely scalable. (ETH is trying to botch together a patch for that)

3. XBY uses any programming language unlike ETH which is only solidify.

4. XBY is the only coin that makes the economy of added Dapps. Economics 101, when Dapps are deployed into the core they will need XBY to run which will create real actual demand for XBY not some stupid gas or ICO token fake demand.

5. Static nodes will gain an income from deployed Dapps. Again a real business model that is sustainable.

6. There was no ICO so project is grassroots and very under the radar.

7. Marketcap is less than 10m while ETH is 30 billion! So guess which one is a better and safer hold considering the above points?

8. No POW or POS. So green and no need for POS to secure the network.

9. Fees will be scalable and between trusted users zero at times.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.0

ETH is a fake business model with fake demand based on illegal ICOs securities. It will implode....

CoinEmperor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:43:40 AM

Looking at the original post it was actually 100% all ICO:

https://xtrabytes.global/images/XBYspecifications.png

•   650,000,000 coins
•   No premine
•   XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO
•   No POS rewards
•   No POW rewards
•   No inflation
•   50 XBY transaction fee per transaction

I don't know about your other points, but others could be completely wrong as well
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:46:42 AM

Looking at the original post it was actually 100% all ICO:

•   650,000,000 coins
•   No premine
•   XBY coins were all bought by investors in ICO
•   No POS rewards
•   No POW rewards
•   No inflation
•   50 XBY transaction fee per transaction

I don't know about your other points, but others could be completely wrong as well

The developer picked up a scam ICO, forked it off CCex and developed his project with a swap. Technically it probably can never even get into any issue as being a security cause they never actually sold and advertised it or gained any monies. Perfect stroke of luck considering the ICO legal issues coming down the line.

The 50xby fee is temporary to gain some funds for development which static nodes have agreed to.
flekkelek

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

I guess you are mentally challenged a little bit.  Maybe the shithole country you live in record your activity, but not mine. GL. Anyways, I don't even understand how production comes here, of course it has no material product, but if I have to tell you this I just waste my time.

Not even close, you paki scum. Smiley
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:33:51 AM

I guess you are mentally challenged a little bit.  Maybe the shithole country you live in record your activity, but not mine. GL. Anyways, I don't even understand how production comes here, of course it has no material product, but if I have to tell you this I just waste my time.

Another Pajeet in Crypto, thats great.
flekkelek

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:28:15 AM

Another Pajeet in Crypto, thats great.
You won't trigger me. I'm not a native english speaker, true, but at least I speak foreign languages. How many foreign languages do you speak, arrogant asshat? Smiley I bet none. Now crawl back to your cave and take you xtrabytes too.  Wink
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

Your nicely promoting xtrabytes even in this downtrend scenario most of the ethereum based token still holds the value no matter how many people dump the coin for bitcoin and keeping them for hardfork . Don’t say proofless thing and create thread and promote your holding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: