Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the forum help to make a post about ICO?  (Read 228 times)
BitCourseCEO (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

Good afternoon. Sorry for my bad English. Grin
I've been learning crypto currency and blockchain since 2016. I heard about bitcointalk, often read here posts, but never made a post on their own. I was no need for this. But now, to conduct our team preICO and ICO, I need to make an announcement of our project in the altcoyins section.  I can not fix images in the post, for this I need to raise the status. Because of this one obstacle, we do not want to postpone informing the community about our project. I want to analyze the criticism of this forum and, accordingly, eliminate it, for further development of the project.

The main question, do you have any help at the forum and who will help us to make a post on BitcoinTalk, in the Announcements (Altcoins) section? Ready to pay for help within the bounty.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCourseCEO (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

anyone can say anything? Can I buy an account? Is this allowed by forum rules?
What is the best way to proceed in this situation? Just want to make the announcement of the project and to discuss it.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

anyone can say anything? Can I buy an account? Is this allowed by forum rules?
What is the best way to proceed in this situation? Just want to make the announcement of the project and to discuss it.

Account buying and selling are not prohibited by the forum rules, but it is frowned by the community because most of account selling/buying are related to scam and spam. As long as you're not using it for evil purposes it should be fine.

If you don't want to buy account, you can ask someone to post the announcement on your behalf. I'm sure a lot of members would do it for free.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:34:48 PM

The problem with buying an account is that you will most likely get negative trust immediately as soon as the account becomes active.
Just get someone to post the thread for you, I'd use the services section for that. You might have/want to pay a small fee if you want to have more threads for a bounty campaign and such.
BitCourseCEO (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

Thank you very much for your answer! That's what I need! I'll make a post in the service section!
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:43:15 PM

Yes, you can post a request in the marketplace and hire someone to post your ICO for you. You can either choose to let the person post your ICO or manage your ICO and bounty thread as well. There are several campaign managers who can do this for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: