Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:57:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KoreCoin Rebranding! Don't be late! go to the MOON🚀🚀🚀  (Read 472 times)
theXcode (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:40:35 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 03:02:05 PM by theXcode

Korecoin is going to rebranding. The team has changed and many innovations are coming.
Previously NEO and Lisk went to renew. Get the prices right away before you go to the moon.

You can look at twitter announcement here:
https://twitter.com/NewKoreCoin/status/916618883557097472

You can also check out the announcement here:
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001898671-Support-for-the-KoreCoin-KORE-blockchain-upgrade

All the coins that are going to be rebranding go to the flight. You can take a look at your previous coins if you want. Start your journey to the moon before it's too late.

A new wallet will also come up and this price will increase much more.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ9Jpd8jZWR/

Also, the graphics are pointing upwards. You can check here:

If you want to thank my KoreCoin wallet:
KEhrPFmpWJth2BmWqsCm4YiJLiVaV1gZmB
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:20:06 PM

I have  this coin

I  saw potential on it.

Anyway I  wanted to accumulate it a little bit  more,  thanks man  you ruined  my  accumulation Smiley
Anyway   this  will go really to the moon.
Just look  at the features it has.  Masternodes  with tor, tor broswer integrated, voip,  criptophone with tor,  low  suplly, low market cap.  If the dark undergorund internet  adopts it as  currency,  Korecoin will  go easly 100$ like monero.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

you cant go to the moon when 10/25 is coming  Cheesy
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

thanks for informing OP as I seen that there's some movement inside trex and I'm looking for the reason then see your post might be possible that those who's working behind are already accumulating little by little for the community not to notice this quick jumped after the rebrand, KoreCoin might have a good future ahead and like what we all looking just buy the news and enjoy after. good luck
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

what is 10/25?

Anyway    this  will go really high. The only thing  I  regret is that I have put only  100$  on it 3 days  ago, I would have being accumulated it a littl bit more, because this  is one of  the rarely gems  in a  shit diluited   market   like this of nowdays
I hope to buy more during a  correction
theXcode (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

I have  this coin

I  saw potential on it.

Anyway I  wanted to accumulate it a little bit  more,  thanks man  you ruined  my  accumulation Smiley
Anyway   this  will go really to the moon.
Just look  at the features it has.  Masternodes  with tor, tor broswer integrated, voip,  criptophone with tor,  low  suplly, low market cap.  If the dark undergorund internet  adopts it as  currency,  Korecoin will  go easly 100$ like monero.

I'm sorry man, but I can not put all my money. We will see the moon soon.

You talk about fork. Bitcoin may be fork, but this event will take place before the fork will happen on October 14th.

thanks for informing OP as I seen that there's some movement inside trex and I'm looking for the reason then see your post might be possible that those who's working behind are already accumulating little by little for the community not to notice this quick jumped after the rebrand, KoreCoin might have a good future ahead and like what we all looking just buy the news and enjoy after. good luck
I hope we can win together.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

It's nice that Kore is getting a rebrand, but from the investment point of view... doesn't it look like the rebrand is already reflected in the current price?
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

I hope people will be excited and make price rise with the news of rebranding
Even if there many news,if people don't look at it,the price will not change
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:37:08 PM

I have promote this coin on twitter and I hope it go to the moon soon. These developers has a very good foresight and rebranding this coin will be the best things to do now. Many coin that was promoted and raised fund the same time with korecoin has gotten good pricing in the market and we hope it cash up with those coins before end of this year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: