Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:30:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why altcoins decreased? ANSWER  (Read 1204 times)
CryptoCoinDevelop (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

Now we see all altcoins in blood. Why? Everybody sells their altcoins and buy BTC, because SegWit2x is coming. So, don't worry and just #hodl !
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:08:28 PM

Now we see all altcoins in blood. Why? Everybody sells their altcoins and buy BTC, because SegWit2x is coming. So, don't worry and just #hodl !

The first thing that was not applying to all of the altcoins, because you can still see there some altcoins which had green performance in this time, As we will meet the bitcoin fork in this fork and there is a rumour about the next bitcoin free airdrop just like bitcoin cash and that has had the name bitcoin gold. That gives the more interest to the altcoins users to increase its portfolio in the bitcoin form. and if they are still keeping their bitcoin in the wallet that supported the next fork of bitcoin and they will be receiving free bitcoin gold token.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:03:39 PM

Yes that's basically one of the reasons why most altcoins now are in blood and has been decreasing its price lately is because of the SegWit2x that's coming soon. So more people are likely converting their alrcoins because they are panicking then once they see Bitcoins price increasing thus converting them to their own local currency. But some are wise and buy some altcoins that are basically on sale price and invest them using the bitcoins they have left from exchanging altcoins to bitcoins.
MatrixMining

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:19:22 PM

It was the same with the previous bitcoin cash fork. Just before it, people were selling alts to hold BTC and get some free coins. Others may be panicking before the fork and selling all cryptos for fiat.
Stijn35

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:46:16 PM

Not nice to see most of our altcoins in blood, but be patient they will rise again after btc next hardfork (0ct 25). And they will rise huge😀. Now is the time to buy more of your favourite ones right now😉
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

This is the same as last fork in Aug 1. Everyone starts dumping alts until the deadline, then after the fork everyone dumps BTC and buys alts. Rinse, wash repeat. Someone wake me up after block 494784.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:39:51 PM

Converting Altcoins to BTC, Get BitcoinGold

Bitcoin has been raising in value which is one of the main reasons

I would say there are still some other factor but yeah, the BitcoinGold fork indeed is the main reasons there
crofly

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:46:14 PM

I would say there are still some other factor but yeah, the BitcoinGold fork indeed is the main reasons there
I don't understand why you'd want those coins, especially cause i've not read much of the exchanges who support it.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

I don't understand why you'd want those coins, especially cause i've not read much of the exchanges who support it.

You dont understand? Seems like you arent aware on the previous fork on which Bitcoincash came out. People would normally buy more bitcoin because if theres a fork you would able to gain 1:1 ratio on the new coin and just like we do see on BCH it did gain price on exchanges which give another free money on those people who have lots of bitcoin and claim those free BCH. This upcoming fork would work on the same way.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

Expecting to see more blood till the fork. I am holding.  Cool
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

I am rather doing opposite. This is the best time to invest in altcoins that have huge future potential. I never sell my coins for loss and use these dips for buying more. Bitcoin is moving towards $5k. This bloodshed was expected. But in matter of days to weeks, altcoin market will recover and trust me investing right now gonna yeild huge profits in future.
crofly

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:12:28 PM

You dont understand? Seems like you arent aware on the previous fork on which Bitcoincash came out. People would normally buy more bitcoin because if theres a fork you would able to gain 1:1 ratio on the new coin and just like we do see on BCH it did gain price on exchanges which give another free money on those people who have lots of bitcoin and claim those free BCH. This upcoming fork would work on the same way.
Sigh, should have written it differently. It's just BTCGold is not in the same League as BCH. The Big Exchanges still have nothing said about what they'll do.
Not much talk about it, meh. I don't need a worse BCH.
Better buy the low altcoins again, gave me more at the last fork.

November will be more interesting
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:23:52 PM

Every coin which going down will back to primary state or maybe higher. So buying altcoin now is good investment on future.
Helioshel

Activity: 27
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

Where are always some changes in different cryptos that's why many of coins decrease because of people fear to lose everything. Cryptomarket is thin now.
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

I see, so it would be wiser if I buy some altcoins before October 25 before another fork. Would it be better if I save btc from alts or vice versa for the free btc gold if ever?
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:34:26 PM

maybe . bitcoin will crash
crofly

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

maybe . bitcoin will crash
Oh yeah it will go back to 2k
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 07:21:04 PM

Do not move and hold your coins. You will make more profit in the long term. If you don't know exactly what you are doing, do not do it.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:58:40 PM

The Bitcoin drama is soaking up all the attention but the spotlight will swing back to the Alts after Bitcoin forks calm down.

yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

There are more than 2 weeks left till fork...panic started so early.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: