Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: corruption and education  (Read 3077 times)
JacobBit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

It is really important for child to have family with a good education. Opposite, there is a chance to become evil person. If you are talking about self-education, then a person should read a lot of books, obviously. I've read few, and I hate anything connected to a corruption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

The only way to fight corruption is again the requirements for quality training. If young people understand that their future is connected with the quality of their education (and today they are very weakly linking these two things, they are linking their future, maybe with a diploma, with a piece of paper, but not with the quality of preparation) if they understand, that the quality of training can really ensure their success in a future life, they will still require knowledge.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:54:22 PM

I don't think that corruption depends on education...it depends on the person's conscience...
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:20:01 PM

It all depends which education we are talking about. Also criminals aducate their children... their own way.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ttbd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:11:02 AM

The cost of corruption is high. Stolen resources from education budgets mean overcrowded classrooms and crumbling schools, or no schools at all. Books and supplies are sometimes sold instead of being given out freely. Schools and universities also ‘sell’ school places or charge unauthorised fees, forcing students (usually girls) to drop out. Teachers and lecturers are appointed through family connections, without qualifications. Grades can be bought, while teachers force students to pay for tuition outside of class. In higher education, undue government and private sector influence can skew research agendas.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

How can people without high education be corrupted? They are not the so-called big bosses. Yes, corruption and education are closely connected.
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:01:57 PM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?
All I know is, the source of corruption is the people who have been educated because they know how to do things beyond the individual who Uneducated.And most educated are corrupted.
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

I think the most corrupt are educated because most all educated were in Government. If we think, differentiate the corruption no educated? No, because they have no knowledge to corruption.
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

corruption is a misunderstanding of where we are living In our lifestyle Another learning outcome In school In fact the effect of corruption In school often it happens In schools sometimes I know where my money goes for the young people With knowledge.Huh
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

Educated people are the most corrupt, and this can be seen evidently in politicians, who are the most corrupt part of society. However, education is also part of the solution to corruption, which is ironic.

Natkist

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

This thread was very helpful.... Welldone all
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:06:26 AM

I guess the more corrupt are those who are educated from prestigious schools and earned their masters as they boast it to the public. Educated people of course know the mechanics of the game, it is like that they were educated on how to be acquitted from their violations and devilish undertakings. Those who were not educated will definitely follow the rules because they don't know what will happen. Anyway this is just my opinion based from what I observed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

For me, those people that are corrupt are those who are educated. Most people who have positions in the government are those who graduated in a degree and BAR passers because they know the law.

El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

It is not the education determines whether a person is corrupt or not. It is not the basis of having a good about attitude but having a self control and giving an important for what we called dignity.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

It's not about educated and uneducated. Education is just a degree, while to know what is morally right and wrong is being literate.

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

Corruption is from Educated person but they will act as an uneducated because all unconscionable thing they will done to fulfill  their self interest
until they success what they want to achieve.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
a.ramanta

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Education is a fundamental human right and a major driver of human and economic development. It strengthens personal integrity and shapes the societies in which we live. Since education typically comprises 20-30 per cent of a country’s budget, it is  critically prone to corruption, from national education ministries to local schools and universities.

neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

Being corrupt doesnt depend on educated or uneducated person but most corrupt person had higher degrees rather than uneducated because they got lots of knowledge rather than uneducated.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

The most corrupt people are the most educated one. They know how to corrupt money without evidence. Education is very important to each one of us, but sometimes people don't know how to use there education in the right way.
t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

Interesting question.
And herein lies the weakness of a person. Sometimes education can make the person stronger and weaker. and remember money does not distinguish smart and stupid people.
Fools can use smart ways to earn money, for example many successful entrepreneurs have no education history in their lives.
Conversely, smart people get trapped in a dumb way to get it, and the example is corruption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: