Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: corruption and education  (Read 3081 times)
arcds9 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:01:21 PM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:09:30 PM

I think the educators are the most corrupt. They try to distort students beliefs, and install their own non-competitive idears. Political correctness has gone mad - why would anyone think that  a white supremacist phrase like "person of colour" is non-racist, and a simple description of skin colour is racist?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
turmidi

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:03:56 PM

Corruption doesn't depend on Educated or Uneducated people, it is about morality. We can see, now days, there are many educated people do this worse attitude. Is educated people certainly assure that they wan't corrupt?, I don't think so. Talking about corruption is about morality. Morality can be built by establishing good education from early age. It can be started as early as possible. By building up morality, it will help people to against corruption. 
lexamagic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:25:19 PM

Corruption depends on a person's greed, not on education. I know many people with different levels of education, but they are all involved in corruption. This is not taught in educational institutions Grin

JamesBolivar

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:29:36 PM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?
Because it's much easier for well educated people to manipulate others. Humans are very simple creatures, and once you understand how they function you can usually get them to do anything you want with some effort.

What I don't understand is why people actually steer humanity in such an odd direction though. Instead of pushing us forward and making life better for all, they seem to be trying to hold humanity back and make life worse. Very odd.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:50:35 PM

Educated or uneducated person can be a curropt. It is in the attitude of the person and not behind what he or she accomplished in education.

shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

Because if you are smarter you know the laws and regulations better and if you know those better you know how to avoid the pitfalls and get ahead. This seems like good deductive logic and it shouldnt be any surprise that

educated people are more likely to be corrupt. I myself think that doesnt matter who you are as long as you understand how something functions and then how to exploit it you will do it in due time.
kie

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:46:13 PM

People who are educated are the one who are corrupt especially people who have a higher position in the government.
 They make ways to make big and beautiful projects but under that projects lies what they true desires, for their self.
 They corrupt 50% of the budget for that project that's why all the project are unfinished due to their self interest.

DannaWonder

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:08:43 AM

It doesn't matter if you are educated or not. People who can do corruption are those who has the capability to formulate a scheme to corrupt someone. Why most of corrupt are educated people? because they have the capability to think how to do it.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:41:17 AM

Corruption can affect education... because education is so important to the children... But some people are corruption especially people who in position.. So some children here in Philippines are not in school...
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:27:45 AM

Education is 3 functions and its role to human being who take education and student, first Education that sharpen intelligence, second to strengthen the will and to soften feeling, that's what I know
Johannson

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:59:14 AM

In 3rd world countries education process is corrupted as f***. My friend from Russia told me, that he pays up to 500-700$ every year just for his grades, and in Russia that's zerh big money. It's no wonder that even most educated people are so corrupted in this case.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:08:21 AM

The educated man is the real one. If you've learned a little, you can not change the person's eyes. So they say that educating is the best weapon. Hehehe
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

This is pretty obvious that uneducated people are more corrupted than educated people. Education makes people more cultivated, well-behaved. Education given you a chance to become a better person.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:43:00 PM

I find the answers here both funny and depressing. We all know that anyone can be corrupt no matter their standing in life yet it seems people here seem to equate corruption with knowledge. Guess it goes along with the anti-intellectualism trend we are seeing know. (It's particularly bad in my country.)

wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

Cause literate people can read and known how to do corruption in short term.
The other side people unliterate mostly very high society so they won't do any corruption, isn't because they doesn't educated, unliterate people has moral and responsibility to others.
The only way to eliminate corruption, government must issue rules for any corruptor, if i would say like China dead penalty for corruptor no matter to old or young or male and female will get dead penalty.

kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:22:28 PM

I know there are so many corrupt governments, almost all of them are corrupt, do I have to doubt their high education? No, they are licensed, school is very high. But they are only public education schools, their morals are not learned, they are easy to eat in check, blind if you have seen the money. Corruptors are low-moral.

sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:31:30 PM

both the educated and uneducated are corrupt, usually they do it together, the educated is the architect of the plan and the the uneducated is the technician. I would say our loyalty is more important than our levels of education.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
bakul idu

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

In various countries corruption most often undertaken by well educated, i think is due to the education system they were in not implemented discipline.
chace22

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:37:22 PM

Everyone is capable of corruption. More educated people probably have more opportunities to be corrupt but given the chance, it comes down to the person and their greed/motives.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: