Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: each state will create its own token?  (Read 2083 times)
Kr8os

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:24:38 AM

I would really hope not, seeing as how the whole point of a currency is to conform to one form of payment and perform transactions with it. But if each state made their own currency....this would be no different than considering them as different countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:47:00 AM

I would really hope not, seeing as how the whole point of a currency is to conform to one form of payment and perform transactions with it. But if each state made their own currency....this would be no different than considering them as different countries.

Don't bother too much, i think it will not going to happen soon, sime countries bans crypto already, some wete too scared even to try it for it's ubstable and having own token can cause loses to tge banks tgat government will not allow to happen.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:09:29 AM

In coming days all government will form new rules and regulations for starting a coin. I think it is not possible to create coin on individual basis they need to get permission from the government sectors. I think it is not possible to create coin on every state of the country.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:29:06 AM

Hello people!As you consider whether each state to create their own tokens? under its currency?

I think it is very hard for i doubt about the policy of the government with regards of their monetary policy but may happen in the future. It will be much easier for every country to transact thru digital currency.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:31:48 AM

In coming days all government will form new rules and regulations for starting a coin. I think it is not possible to create coin on individual basis they need to get permission from the government sectors. I think it is not possible to create coin on every state of the country.

I think it's already began as Dubai and the likes have started exploring the opportunity of creating their own cryptocurrency which I think will promote Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies even further.
deve_isreal

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:42:11 AM

Hello people!As you consider whether each state to create their own tokens? under its currency?

Will it still be decentralized? Once each state has their own coin then it will have less damand because it is state specific.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:46:16 AM

I think it's already began as Dubai and the likes have started exploring the opportunity of creating their own cryptocurrency which I think will promote Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies even further.
If they will create their own cryptocurrency then they will surely get idea to the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in order to make their own and before their create their own cryptocurrency they will promote the use of digital currencies or cryptocurrencies and that is when bitcoin and other crypto will be promoted and that is when the digital era of currency will start in their country.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:10:39 AM

If they will create their own cryptocurrency then they will surely get idea to the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in order to make their own and before their create their own cryptocurrency they will promote the use of digital currencies or cryptocurrencies and that is when bitcoin and other crypto will be promoted and that is when the digital era of currency will start in their country.

For me, state will consider creating their own cryptocurrency, there has been numerous attempts to create them in the past, however, I haven't seen anyone being successful. China and Russia already announcement that they are creating a state sponsored coins, however, I'm don't see any difference with bonds or mutual funds. I think they are just creating just to satisfy their citizens who are into crypto's. But I heard that they will have to imposed taxes on them. Russia is planning 13% tax which for me it not good. Although the wealthy can avail of this so call state sponsored crypto coins. So its not beneficial to the masses, the way I see it.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:59:52 AM

There are many states i would like to say that Pakistan is one of them because because is huge marketing in bitcoin on 3rd place while India is the 2nd so i would like to say that you should need to search that in google.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:03:14 AM

it could and no one prohibits the making of tokens if it is a good and productive token, but if it only makes a token that is not good and not good it harms the country for making its country name ugly.
Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:20:07 AM

To me it's not that much bad because if every state will create their own token it will be good for them also it has to be a real and good token like btc

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:34:00 PM

I believe that there is no need for us to have different tokens as long as it can be used anytime then there should be no problem. It also doesn't makes sense if different states have different tokens.

The reasons for having more than one currency are economic, it is very difficult for individual countries to manage their economy if they do not have control over their own monetary supply.
This is what is happening with the euro, countries with very different economies have united under the euro but now many of those countries are facing problems since they are not able to print their own currencies nut even if some countries decide to create their own crypto it is not going to change the fact that bitcoin is the best coin out there and people are not going to use crypto emitted by countries.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

I think its not a good idea for each state to have its own token or crytocurrency. Imagine that you need to have a different token when travelling considering that you are not even going overseas, you are just moving from one state to another state. This is one reason why Bitcoin is a great idea because it is universal, you can use it anywhere and no need to fall in line to exchange for fiat as long as one store is accepting Bitcoins you are good to go, no need to convert.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

I cannot stop laughing to think of a time when each and every state starts their own token,who will be using those coins ,even now we have more than thousand tokens and it is really hard to keep track with all the coins and i really do think we have to have some regulation on who can start these tokens and start earning money from thin air.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

For me, state will consider creating their own cryptocurrency, there has been numerous attempts to create them in the past, however, I haven't seen anyone being successful. China and Russia already announcement that they are creating a state sponsored coins, however, I'm don't see any difference with bonds or mutual funds. I think they are just creating just to satisfy their citizens who are into crypto's. But I heard that they will have to imposed taxes on them. Russia is planning 13% tax which for me it not good. Although the wealthy can avail of this so call state sponsored crypto coins. So its not beneficial to the masses, the way I see it.
Yes in future we can expect that countries will continue their attempts to create their own altcoin. I think in recent time India also has announced that they are also going to create their own altcoin. But i have doubt that any such altcoin can pass bitcoin, not such coins can overcome bitcoin as bitcoin has the advantage that bitcoin is a decentralize currency, while all such coins created by states do not have such property. they will remain as centralized belonging to specific country.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:21:59 PM

I cannot stop laughing to think of a time when each and every state starts their own token,who will be using those coins ,even now we have more than thousand tokens and it is really hard to keep track with all the coins and i really do think we have to have some regulation on who can start these tokens and start earning money from thin air.
Exactly what will be the purpose of having their own cryptocurrency? Because I don't see any advantage of having too many cryptocurrency floating around the world. But if a thousand or more cryptocurrencies exist in the future I can only see bad things from making crimes more easier to be done through the web through the possibility of a country's economy falling because of the cryptos' security features.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Zero.X

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

That is essentially having 50 different countries, each with their own currency, engage in the same market. Probably not the best way to go about unifying the world under one currency.
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:43:09 PM

Some countrie creating their own tokens because of inflation, they are trying to lessen that or avoiding in order to gain the value of their new currency.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

Exactly what will be the purpose of having their own cryptocurrency? Because I don't see any advantage of having too many cryptocurrency floating around the world. But if a thousand or more cryptocurrencies exist in the future I can only see bad things from making crimes more easier to be done through the web through the possibility of a country's economy falling because of the cryptos' security features.
Yes that can also be a good question, because their altcoin will be centralize and may not be working anywhere else. I think they already have online system in their banks for transaction and having visa card can be use for online shopping in their local shops. they what may made them thinking about creating their own crypto currency.
sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:06:18 AM

Maybe It's come true but each state have respective wisdom and we must respect them. Many state support cryptocurrency but the other refuse cryptocurrency. I think that the different is attractive Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: