Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: each state will create its own token?  (Read 2081 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:17 AM

That is essentially having 50 different countries, each with their own currency, engage in the same market. Probably not the best way to go about unifying the world under one currency.
I don't really think if that would happen, since a lot of coins created in the market. Maybe it is best if the government will adopt one coin among existing coins in the market rather than making a new one.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:04:27 AM

Hello people!As you consider whether each state to create their own tokens? under its currency?
I think in a country that has already received bitcoin, they will create the token itself.

nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

it might happening, since putin are agree about making their own altcoin for rusia. this means rusia is prepare for what cryptocurrency would bring to their country. i think this way would drive other country to do the same as what putin might done in the future

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

for me i don't think is necessary for every state to create there own token.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:28:31 AM

If each state has own crypto than what is the difference between fiat and crypto, only difference is digital currency.
As we all know every token has different value for eg. VIB, DAO, EARTh, when people want to use other's state token than they will have to exchange own token into state token. But everything will be done in digitally no paper money anymore.

Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:31:11 AM

i don't think that it is a good idea. it is too way impossible because i think government will not allow it to happen. each currency in different countries carries our nationality. though i believe that bitcoins will be popular in each country but creating a token in each state? is a big NO! NO!
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:46:49 AM

Hello people!As you consider whether each state to create their own tokens? under its currency?

I don't think so because no country wants to give a decentralize currency to their citizen and loose the economic control from their hands. And if there is Internet everywhere than it could be accessible from any part of the world. So there is no logic behind create such a vague and useless currency.
Exactly it will not be private in your country inly the fact that it can be access through the used of technology. Why do country need to make their own token? For what purpose? It will just diminished or affect the economy of your country so I think this wont happen. Just like in the philippines they mase a pesobit coin but suddenly it results to a dump of coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:04 AM

I don't think so because no country wants to give a decentralize currency to their citizen and loose the economic control from their hands. And if there is Internet everywhere than it could be accessible from any part of the world. So there is no logic behind create such a vague and useless currency.
Exactly it will not be private in your country inly the fact that it can be access through the used of technology. Why do country need to make their own token? For what purpose? It will just diminished or affect the economy of your country so I think this wont happen. Just like in the philippines they mase a pesobit coin but suddenly it results to a dump of coin.
If the government will make their own country coin then it will become successful but if the creation is done by just a person then the coin will not succeed like what happened in pesobit like you said that it resulted for being a waste. One of the purpose that i think why they will create their own coin is they want to have their own version and to attract their people to just use their own token rather than using the more volatile kind of coin.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:05:01 AM

This is a good question. The countries have their own money (fiat moneys) and are used everyday. If the crypto would be a currency the whole world would be in a hurry and of course the wealthy nations and the poor would be fair. So the nations will make their own coins so that they will see how much they are at a higher price.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:23:09 AM

Having a token in each countries it signifies of what country it came from, is just similar to fiat currency that every country have their own local currency. I think it is not a good idea, because all we need is to have a single currency that make all of us unite not by having a discrimination towards others. Bitcoin currency is enough for us as considered to become a global currency aside from USD.
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

Embarrassed

I don't agree with this. I mean if every state were to have their own tokens, then this will just complicate things. Imagine if you go to a different state, you need to convert your own token to that particular token just for things to work out.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:24:55 PM

I cannot stop laughing to think of a time when each and every state starts their own token,who will be using those coins ,even now we have more than thousand tokens and it is really hard to keep track with all the coins and i really do think we have to have some regulation on who can start these tokens and start earning money from thin air.
Exactly what will be the purpose of having their own cryptocurrency? Because I don't see any advantage of having too many cryptocurrency floating around the world. But if a thousand or more cryptocurrencies exist in the future I can only see bad things from making crimes more easier to be done through the web through the possibility of a country's economy falling because of the cryptos' security features.
There will not be a point for those tokens, the general public will not accept them and people like us that know what it is going on are never going to accept to use a coin created by a government we are not dumb the reason we are using bitcoin in the first place is because we no longer believe in the fiat printed by governments and I’m not going to trust a government with printing my crypto either.
Tegin92

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

Regarding the token of each country must explain in detail related to the purpose to the public, if at any time the country releases the government must be thorough not only for the sake of sudden or personal interest, I think the community must be guided in advance to be conducive.

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

I think for me,having a token in each countries it signifies of what country it came from, is just similar to fiat currency that every country have their own local currency. I think it is not a good idea, because all we need is to have a single currency that make all of us unite not by having a discrimination towards others. Bitcoin currency is enough for us as considered to become a global currency aside from USD and I also think that if the government will make their own country coin then it will become successful but if the creation is done by just a person then the coin will not succeed like what happened in pesobit like you said that it resulted for being a waste.
adiksau0414

Activity: 420

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:26:13 PM

I was thinking of that possibility. New era of the world is coming thats why some changes must be done. China for example, they ban bitcoin because they want to have their own tokens which their people will utilize and might be competition of bitcoin. This process is evolving to different big country. But if its for worldwide? I doubt it. Many country dont have stable and fast connection (sadly, my country is one of them). If this coins/token will be use, ofcourse connectivity is an important factor to use. Maybe this possibility will take up more years to be globally implement.

Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

yes, now every country already has its own token even though it has not been able to compete with bitcoin but I am sure one day there will be a bitcoin rival

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:57:37 AM

maybe soon we can see that each state create a new token because I think they can get some benefits from this and they will invite many investors from their state to join with them. I can imagine what will happen later if every state creates the tokens because as of today, there are too many states that have the chance to create a token and I don't think that every token created will be the success in the public.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:26:47 AM

That is a fact though, that anyone or any organization can indeed create their own cryptocurrency.
Nothing is stopping them from doing so, but the process of making that token or currency survive
and endure is a different approach. It is an ambitious aspiration and maybe some have pulled it off
better than others. But wouldn't it affect the economic relations? Like any other situation, there
will always be a positive and negative factor to such a venture.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:51:17 AM

Every state have its own political will. They have its own government to do so. Every state having its family member, church, school, hospital, businesses.
If one state creates its own coin to use as a medium of exchange they can do it because the power to create is in their hands to make it possble. It should experience a little adjustment incase that it will happen. The communities have its own freedom to express their own will. They can decide to accept it whole heartedly. Everything goes according to what will be. Every decision to  make its own coin will probably take some risk to make it happen.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:34:56 PM

All we need for trading any cryptocurrency is access to internet. So any cryptocurrency which is created is global.
yes I agree with that all readings of any cryptocurrency is always access to internet that's why it is created globally and many of them is always taking a part of it.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: