Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post count being decreased  (Read 258 times)
i287853 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:45:18 PM

Any of you guys experienced that your post counts here in bitcointalk.org are being decreased and some posts being deleted? Just noticed that my post count went down from 96 to 90. I applied for a signature campaign and when i went to check back, my application is mo where to be found. Also i have noticed that some of my earlier posts are not on my profile anymore. Anyone having the same issue?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:10:41 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 04:34:10 PM by cr1776

Any of you guys experienced that your post counts here in bitcointalk.org are being decreased and some posts being deleted? Just noticed that my post count went down from 96 to 90. I applied for a signature campaign and when i went to check back, my application is mo where to be found. Also i have noticed that some of my earlier posts are not on my profile anymore. Anyone having the same issue?

Perhaps because you are doing things like this post in the wrong section? It belongs in Meta (not bitcoin technical support) since it is not involving bitcoin.  [edit: moved]

Or you are posting spammy posts?
JamesBolivar

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

Sometimes posts get deleted, which would decrease your post count.

It might also be possible that certain forums don't increase your post count and that a thread with your posts in it got moved to that forum. I'm not sure about this one though.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:35:46 PM

I have opened a thread yesterday with the same question.
The reason behind that is many threads are cleaned by the mods and if we are posted in it our posts are deleted too without knowing us.
I suggest you to first see some new posts of the section before opening any thread because same question has been asked many times. Lock this thread if you have your answer and wish to stop spam.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
i287853 (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:50:36 PM

I have opened a thread yesterday with the same question.
The reason behind that is many threads are cleaned by the mods and if we are posted in it our posts are deleted too without knowing us.
I suggest you to first see some new posts of the section before opening any thread because same question has been asked many times. Lock this thread if you have your answer and wish to stop spam.
Ah I see, thanks mate. I was so confused on why on my previous campaign i was at 95 then now its at 90. So that's the reason. My bad i did not check before creating a new thread and posted it on the wrong forum. I will lock this thread now thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: