Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawals XRP  (Read 405 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:51:02 AM

Hello Guys
I had withdrawals XRP from coinpayments to Poloniex one week ago. But I have not seen it in wallet Poloniex, I am worried, I don't know what happended.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

Send a mail to coinpayments or support. It is probably about coinpayments not poloniex. Sometimes network error may be also happened.

muraqaba

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:44:28 AM

did you get an email? i know some sites dont allow withdrawals unless you confirm the email first.
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:47:18 AM

poloniex support is dead= every wiuthdrawal must be confirm by email+2FA(if exists)

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:05:22 AM

Send a mail to coinpayments or support. It is probably about coinpayments not poloniex. Sometimes network error may be also happened.
Yes i agree with you usually XRP can not be sent to markets directly, it must be sent to official wallet of XRP first,
should he send XRP on https://gatehub.net/ ( signed up if doesn't have it) then from gatehub can be sent to any
other markets are like poloniex, bittex and kraken. Gatehub is official wallet of XRP, the users who wants use XRP must use it,
I don't know reason behind it.
muntdrop

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:19:55 AM

Just stay away from gatehub for xrp ... its horrible ... they keep 30 xrp if you want to transfer them .. And the user interface is even worse  Grin
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:26:16 AM

You totally in bad situation. Both parties has really bad support.
Specially poloniex support is really bad. I know too many people waiting for months to get an answer.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:31:36 AM

Do you have transaction ID or something like that? The first thing you should do is understand which moment you transfer has been stopped.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

Hello Guys
I had withdrawals XRP from coinpayments to Poloniex one week ago. But I have not seen it in wallet Poloniex, I am worried, I don't know what happended.
how much you send xrp? can you see tx?
This is important message from poloniex have you read it already?
IMPORTANT: The first time you deposit to a Ripple deposit address, 20 XRP will be held there in order to reserve the address. This is because the Ripple network requires a minimum of 20 XRP to be in any active address. The money does not go to anyone, and the difference will be credited to your account if the minimum requirement is ever lowered. Once you have funded your deposit address with 20 XRP, you will be able to deposit any amount and receive your full deposit. Please note that if you generate a new deposit address, you will have to fund that one with 20 XRP as well.

silenthawk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:41:40 AM

Do you have transaction ID or something like that? The first thing you should do is understand which moment you transfer has been stopped.
i have TX ID, Withdrawals ID, Status : Complete.
silenthawk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

Hello Guys
IMPORTANT: The first time you deposit to a Ripple deposit address, 20 XRP will be held there in order to reserve the address. This is because the Ripple network requires a minimum of 20 XRP to be in any active address. The money does not go to anyone, and the difference will be credited to your account if the minimum requirement is ever lowered. Once you have funded your deposit address with 20 XRP, you will be able to deposit any amount and receive your full deposit. Please note that if you generate a new deposit address, you will have to fund that one with 20 XRP as well.

I withdrawals all. I seen TX ID.
silenthawk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:25 AM

I saw TX ID, Withdrawals ID, Status : Complete in Withdrawal History of Coinpayments.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

I saw TX ID, Withdrawals ID, Status : Complete in Withdrawal History of Coinpayments.

Try to check it here if it's trully valid. But I suppose it is and the problem is on Poloniex side. There are too many such kind a problems at Polo. Support doesn't work at all. I hate their silence policy.

silenthawk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:26 AM

Try to check it here if it's trully valid. But I suppose it is and the problem is on Poloniex side. There are too many such kind a problems at Polo. Support doesn't work at all. I hate their silence policy.

thank man, maybe i should send support to Poloniex.
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

If been waiting on a reply from Polionex for over a week. Good luck.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:44:43 AM

I have friend who don't receive response for 3 months. He has deposited his polo account with around 100 ETC at the end of June. They are bastards!

silenthawk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:18:16 AM

Hello Guys

"Destination Tag"
I left it empty
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:32:00 PM

I have friend who don't receive response for 3 months. He has deposited his polo account with around 100 ETC at the end of June. They are bastards!
Damn thats a long time. This doesn't give me alot of hope.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:26:09 AM

Hello Guys

"Destination Tag"
I left it empty
Gosh why you let it so,try contacting poloniex on the ticket table.I have experienced the same thing but XLM coin and I have made the ticket,the poloniex reply to my ticket 2 months very long time he reply my ticket via email.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:00:36 PM

Did you check the pending deposit? In any case, I suggest you to contact Poloniex support with the TX ID soon. As the support take very long to reply.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: