Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TOKEN] ⋘Multibot⋙ Powerful multithreaded trading platform in the cloud  (Read 18489 times)
A1ex (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

i like the idea, but i do not like the dev team. no information about dev team.
only 4 people:

Evgeny Sudakov
Development
Over 10 years of experience in control and development automation.

Alexander Svininykh
Development
Over 10 years of experience in development of solutions for B2P and P2P.

Ksenia Svininykh
Marketing
Advertising, project promotion and ICO.

Roman Bolotov
Exchange trading
Over 5 years of experience in successful exchange trading.

and thats all information about dev team, so i do not trust that project because of dev team

We must be famous persons?  Wink
Yes, we are small team and our idea no so global as others. But i'm sure we will make our project anyway. What information must we provide for more trust?

PS And if you open our profiles on this forum you can see it`s not my first project here with Udjin.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:07:01 PM

i like the idea, but i do not like the dev team. no information about dev team.
only 4 people:

Evgeny Sudakov
Development
Over 10 years of experience in control and development automation.

Alexander Svininykh
Development
Over 10 years of experience in development of solutions for B2P and P2P.

Ksenia Svininykh
Marketing
Advertising, project promotion and ICO.

Roman Bolotov
Exchange trading
Over 5 years of experience in successful exchange trading.

and thats all information about dev team, so i do not trust that project because of dev team

We must be famous persons?  Wink
Yes, we are small team and our idea no so global as others. But i'm sure we will make our project anyway. What information must we provide for more trust?

PS And if you open our profiles on this forum you can see it`s not my first project here with Udjin.

It does not matter whether you are famous or not.
The problem is, there is little information about you.
for example, evgeny sudakov: where did he worked over 10 years? what is his linkedin account, or twitter or facebook? how do we confirm some information about him?
same as other 3 member of dev team.
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

what is his linkedin account, or twitter or facebook? how do we confirm some information about him?

Linkedin was banned in Russia. We do not use social networks for our work usually. We use it to talk with our friends, share photos and other things. And I don't agree with you that social network accounts give you more information about team.

Do you need more information about our experience? Let's talk about technologies and how it works. I will answer for all your questions with pleasure.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:41:28 PM

what is his linkedin account, or twitter or facebook? how do we confirm some information about him?

Linkedin was banned in Russia. We do not use social networks for our work usually. We use it to talk with our friends, share photos and other things. And I don't agree with you that social network accounts give you more information about team.

Do you need more information about our experience? Let's talk about technologies and how it works. I will answer for all your questions with pleasure.

Can you pls provide alternative options to check team members? Investors mainly want to analyze team members before accepting serious investing decision.This project has a good potential but developers have to think about alternative advertising options.
P.s: Imo total investment will be more than mentioned soft cap Smiley
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:28:57 AM

Can you pls provide alternative options to check team members? Investors mainly want to analyze team members before accepting serious investing decision.This project has a good potential but developers have to think about alternative advertising options.

I always thought that main thing is interview first. And second is checking skills and knowledge.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:47:17 PM

MultiBot: Multi-functional Trading Platform that Helps to Protect Users Funds

MultiBot, a multi-functional multi-threaded trading platform in the cloud, that constantly monitors the situation on the cryptocurrency market and operates following a specified algorithm to protect users’ funds, has announced the launch of its token ICO with special bonuses for early investors.

MultiBot is a new platform that aims to bring together the best tools and services for working with cryptocurrency trading platforms using the various advantages of the SAAS model, such as independence from equipment or the platform, no need for installation, and accessibility from any corner of the world using any device with Internet access.

This platform will fill the need for a single multifunctional tool for working with crypto currency stock exchanges. The use of adware on the basic tariff will help encompass the majority of cryptocurrency users. The shareware model was chosen for the basic tariff due to the lack of offers for advertisement space on crypto currency resources and an increased demand for affordable automation of stock market actions.

https://coinidol.com/multibot-multi-functional-trading-platform/

A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:35:32 PM

Multibot Token Crowdsale has been started! Do not miss 25% bonus! Wink
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:56:05 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 03:42:55 PM by A1ex

Proofs has been added to the first post.
Dawson

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:22:31 PM

A1ex, how many pairs bot can trade simultaneously?
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:16:29 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 12:30:45 PM by A1ex

A1ex, how many pairs bot can trade simultaneously?

It's mostly depends of API limitations. We are working on the model, which can trade about 10-20 pairs on every stock account.
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:17:12 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:33:58 PM by A1ex

Announce ⋘ Alpha testing ⋙

A lot of people asked us to try something in our project. Trading bot is most interesting for everybody . We made free access to alpha version.
Do you want to try it? Read rules and join us.

1. Alpha testing gives you 30 days access
2. We give access manualy (it will happen automatically in beta) by small parts.
3. You should be registred on multibot.io
4. Available 5 threads in alpha (It means you can start 5 tasks to trade on any exchange with any market).
5. Post your request here and provide your email address that are you using on multibot.
6. You must use bot, the accounts which aren't working will be turned off.
7. All questions about bot and how does it work must be here only.
8. For bug report use support in multibot.
9. You must post your feedback here. Negative or positive it doesn't matter. We will be glad to hear your opinion.

In this alpha we have opened only one strategy for poloniex, bitfinex, bittrex and wex (btce) exchanges.

How does it work?

This strategy works in cycle:
1. Placing Buy orders with a certain step between price to buy
2. Waiting when price will fall and checking orders
3. If one or more buy orders closed, it will calculate average price and will place sell order with specified percent for profit.

Be careful!

1. Use different api keys for each task. If some task stoped or deleted, you can use this api key again.
2. You can use one exchange account if you use different markets only. Balances for buying and selling must not cross.
Example 1. You can trade on one account with markets BTC/USD, LTC/USD, ETH/USD and etc.
Example 2. You can trade on one account with markets LTC/BTC, ETH/BTC, DASH/BTC and etc.
Example 3. You can trade on one account with markets LTC/BTC, ETH/USD, DASH/USD.

3. Dont sell or buy anything on this account while trading bot is working. Or do this only if you understand very well how it works.
4. Dont turn on access in api for withdrawal.
5. There is not any form validation and etc. Check your setting before sending it.

How to start.

1. We recommend using balance no less than $100-200 or equivalent in crypto

2. Click to create a new task.

3. Choose settings.

4. Start it.

5. Wait profit Wink

djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:37:49 AM

I want try alpha  Grin
email : djwatt3@gmail.com

Thanks
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

Done. Check your account. You will see new link in left menu - Trading bot alpha  Wink
rocketq

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:03:00 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 01:15:23 PM by rocketq

Hi I would like to try the multibot as well!

A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:08:11 PM

Done. Check account.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

I always thought that main thing is interview first. And second is checking skills and knowledge.

No first and foremost show the community how u appreciate everyone. U have to be loved. to get 30 cents want. As u have wandered from remote places well out of my rich I cant study mentality of that jurisdiction and chalk these finding to ur behavior thus I struggle to define ur trail of thinking. Though Im sure u are sick on head. U wont get quid. Get the fok out or else Ill boot u out.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

Hello, I would like to join alpha testing. Is there any way I can use my MBT for your bot to trade with? I see it on my account on your web page.
I am using ridertiger@gmail.com on the web site.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

Please give access for alpha testing.
dev.samal84@gmail.com
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

Hello, I would like to join alpha testing. Is there any way I can use my MBT for your bot to trade with? I see it on my account on your web page.
I am using ridertiger@gmail.com on the web site.

Done. Check your account.
A1ex (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

Please give access for alpha testing.
dev.samal84@gmail.com

Done. Check account.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: