Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Online Business Idea  (Read 1271 times)
dvabit (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:36:49 PM

Can you guys advice me new online business idea i can invest upto 2 lakh rupees into that. I already invested in several website blogging and all but ROI is just 0..
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
se150401317

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

How about e-commerce? Maybe analyze your local market, what products have room for online shopping in local market, you can always expand later but I'd suggest to start with local market for e-commerce.
Dracarys26

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:44:39 AM

Ecommerce is an good option. You can buy products and sell them on Amazon/Flipkart/Ebay.
Kaustubh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:22:09 AM

Hi

I suggest you to go for the selling any virtual goods online. It is easy to sell Virtual Goods as compared to Physical Goods. If you do not have any virtual goods or digital goods to sell then you can even start the service job online. Like Providing Accounting service or blogging. There are many opportunities available online.

These articles can help you to select best online option Online Jobs and Online Business.

I owned a Embroidery Store online where i used to sell embroidery design. Selling embroidery design online is very easy as compared to physcial embroidery clothes. Give a try to virtual goods. Smiley

All the Best.
dvabit (OP)

Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:04:08 AM

I am more passionate about blogging. E commerce? well i do not want to sell anything? looking forward for more reply..
dhruv

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:23:41 AM

why don't you invest in bitcoin?
It's the best option and ROI is also good.
But always remember to invest in different coins.
Best of lucks.
Regards:- call centers in india 
GizmoBit

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:53:54 PM

Blogging seems to be best for me but there is much competition now a days.
Mr.MonLL

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:25:29 PM

There lots of options you can invest your money but u have to be careful. There is  a lot of scams spreading in world of internet. I Suggest just try e-commerce or be an affeliate. The choice is yours.
shekhar0005

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

Can you guys advise me new online business idea I can invest up to 2 lakh rupees into that. I already invested in several website blogging and all but ROI is just 0..

Why don't you buy paper plate machine and start the business? It has the high return. I have started the business.
shekhar0005

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

Can you guys advice me new online business idea i can invest upto 2 lakh rupees into that. I already invested in several website blogging and all but ROI is just 0..

Or you can invest in ICOs. I can refer you good ICOs where returns will be excellent. So choice is yours. Do you want to invest in products or in technology?
ssbiswal14

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

I would like to suggest you start youtube video blogger. You don't have to invest money but you have to invest time. Or invest in bitcoin/ICOs
Iamcryptosk

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

In my opinion Dropshipping and affiliate marketing is good you can try them.
Isumit

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

in my opinion blogging, dropshipping, affiliate marketing these three is good options or you can invest in crypto ( but crypto is volatile and rest of these have stable) but  i will suggest do your own research before investing in any of these.
DeepuEzy

Activity: 180
Merit: 51

https://deepuezy.selly.store

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

In the online world, the best business is to be a Service Provider. Now this depends upon your Technical Skill-set, so think about it, everyone here has got some technical skills, just use it with the proper procedure and you can keep earning..
Good luck..

💖💖 My AWS Credits Shop / Amazon Web Services Credits: https://deepuezy.selly.store

🔴✔️📢 Email ID: deepuezy@gmail.com  🔴✔️📢 Skype: live:deepuezy  🔴✔️📢 Hangout: deepuezy@gmail.com
Iranud

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

I guess you have more than enough options. Or you may be confused on which to start with. Also you can check out business option doing well in other countries and find a way to make it happen in India. Most successful business do this. It may be a hard start but has a future. Success and reply me what option you chose and how it went.
jancee

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

E-Commerce is the booming platform nowadays. You can start a local e-commerce business with local famous products. You can also choose a reputable platform for your startups like Amazon or Flipkart. It will help you to earn revenue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: