Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOLD Reward [GRX] - Gamification, Lending and Analytics API  (Read 12940 times)
genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:14:42 PM

what happened to your site today?  it says your page isn't working, hoping you'll get back soon

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Crypto Train

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:38:19 AM

The GRX team have always kept us up to date and met all of the whitepaper timelines.

Lending starts in 24hrs and GRX will appreciate a lot in value. Also there are strong rumors of an airdrop BONUS coin for those that have GRX, so get in now!!

Seriously if you wanna make some BONUS GOLD get on it: https://goldreward.io/join/BonusGold
ArtisanCrypto

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

Boys and girls of all ages,

Lending is L I V E

Internal trade debut Dec 28th
Staking still to come Jan 1st!

BUY NOW BUY MORE BUY NOW

*not sponsored*
Money_king88

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

#

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:02:57 PM

we need updates.. is thier any place active with gold rewards?
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

Updates have been being posted on their Facebook page, Telegram etc.

https://www.facebook.com/Goldreward/
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEH3O3kOexOTBEuZFg
javelot

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:34:45 AM

This is EtherDelta address if I am not mistaken
eldal

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:31:35 AM

For anyone who doesn't know, during the Gold Reward ico a bunch of people using MyEtherWallet got their GRX tokens stolen in some kind of phishing scheme or hack.
The hacker still has around 500,000 GRX (20 million max supply) and sells thousands off every day. There may be more than one person behind it because there is
transfer activity 24 hours a day.

If you have been wondering why the price hasn't been going up--that's why. Eventually he'll run out, so I'm expecting around the end of this month
when the internal exchange goes live we should see the price start running up. GRX was selling on the first day for between $14-18 a token on Coinexchange as
the hacker dumped over 8 BTC worth in a few hours time.

Any time from now until the end of this month should be a good time to be accumulating GRX before the internal exchange goes live.

Here's the scumbag in question that's responsible for stealing so many people's tokens:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

What a fucker.  Thanks for sharing.
ReasonOff

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

For anyone who doesn't know, during the Gold Reward ico a bunch of people using MyEtherWallet got their GRX tokens stolen in some kind of phishing scheme or hack.
The hacker still has around 500,000 GRX (20 million max supply) and sells thousands off every day. There may be more than one person behind it because there is

If you have been wondering why the price hasn't been going up--that's why. Eventually he'll run out, so I'm expecting around the end of this month
when the internal exchange goes live we should see the price start running up. GRX was selling on the first day for between $14-18 a token on Coinexchange as

Any time from now until the end of this month should be a good time to be accumulating GRX before the internal exchange goes live.

Here's the scumbag in question that's responsible for stealing so many people's tokens:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

What a fucker.  Thanks for sharing.

LOL! That's not a "hacker". This is a main wallet of the market exchange named etherdelta where goldreward token is being traded.
Stop making panic out of nothing and trolling good people.
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:07:20 PM

Congratulations, all holders of grx token, goldreward will go to the moon any moment from now. If you don't av goldreward, buy some @ the current dip, goldreward will pump hard and give up to 300% profit in 24hrs
susguzman

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:55 PM

Congratulations, all holders of grx token, goldreward will go to the moon any moment from now. If you don't av goldreward, buy some @ the current dip, goldreward will pump hard and give up to 300% profit in 24hrs

Do you know something ?? I believe in this project but the price is going down so much.
cryptologistic

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:20:48 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 10:49:11 PM by cryptologistic

I'm not spreading rumors, GoldReward admitted it on their Facebook page that some ICO investors had their tokens stolen. I may
be wrong about the amount as well. It wasn't from the GRX website that they were stolen, but from people's MyEtherWallets.

Even if a hacker did have 500k tokens he's dumping on the market it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. This is the time
to be buying and doesn't reflect negatively on the GRX platform. Internal lending starts later this month and their website gets more traffic
than most of the other lending coin websites, for all I know people are selling the coin because they're too impatient. Everyone in this space
seems to be in it for quick flips, there are very few true investors.

The people selling for bottom dollar prices now are going to regret it. Lending tokens only appreciate
in value over the long term unless companies have terrible support like Regalcoin or play games with investors accounts.

The price will go up once new people start signing up, buying the token on the site and locking it into loans and staking.

What a fucker.  Thanks for sharing.

LOL! That's not a "hacker". This is a main wallet of the market exchange named etherdelta where goldreward token is being traded.
Stop making panic out of nothing and trolling good people.
anirudhbaji

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:18:54 AM

Join GRX troll box now !

https://t.me/joinchat/Fy6_nkhRbheUylQFrDpFNA
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:32:56 PM

Anyone else feels  GRX is about to exit scam?

They got nothing, site looks like dogs shit

JerryPower

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:41:54 PM

This feels like a fail and exit to me. #1 they gave too many coins to promoters that don't care about GRX and planned to dump all along. #2 They open external before internal so that dumpers get to dump before their platform and product is ready. RIP you killed your own coin in 2 stupid moves. All you had to do was copy the other successful lending coins and you couldnt even do that.
didi-man

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:11:30 AM

Grx is hopeless, i m willing to bet  they got nothing, no bot just like the rest of them

Only transparent working bot is Nucleus,

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Nucleus/bitcoin-growth-bot/2358348

3rd party tracking, no tricks.. only downside is claimed average returns are 10% monthly but so far its been making above 1% daily

stacking9mm

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

Grx is hopeless, i m willing to bet  they got nothing, no bot just like the rest of them

3rd party tracking, no tricks.. only downside is claimed average returns are 10% monthly but so far its been making above 1% daily

You felt the need to come in here and drop your opinion with your nucleus link. Thanks for taking the time out of your day. That's it? Good one..  Roll Eyes  lol.

didi-man

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:03:24 PM

Grx is hopeless, i m willing to bet  they got nothing, no bot just like the rest of them

You felt the need to come in here and drop your opinion with your nucleus link. Thanks for taking the time out of your day. That's it? Good one..  Roll Eyes  lol.

I came here to enlighten you, don't you want to invest in a platform which has transparent bot or one which you don't even know if it has one?

It seems like  for some of you that  the shadier the better, grx is crap, buying more time to dump more coins, time tested strategy

At least I know where to find Jordan if he screws up, where you gonna find GRX folks Grin

stacking9mm

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:25:55 AM

I came here to enlighten you, don't you want to invest in a platform which has transparent bot or one which you don't even know if it has one?

It seems like  for some of you that  the shadier the better, grx is crap, buying more time to dump more coins, time tested strategy

At least I know where to find Jordan if he screws up, where you gonna find GRX folks Grin

"Enlighten" That's cute. Its hilarious how there's always the stereo typical Fudster dropping by on every single coin in bitcointalk. You can even find em on Ethereum and other top coins pages. Without fudsters like you it would show we were doing something wrong. We get it squirt.. You came here to shill your favorite little special coin while fudding another.  Congrats! Roll Eyes  You've stated your opinion so good for you. For the sake of yourself and others stop wasting everyones time and thanks for stopping by! 

Wish you the best of luck and success and a Happy Fudding Holiday season and Fudding New Year filled with a ton of FudCake.  Wink

THE MOST RECENT GOLD REWARD UPDATE.

"RESOLVED ISSUES AND MOVING AHEAD

This update details some of the events of the last few days.

The Lending platform was deployed on the 11th of December and today marks the fourth day of payouts of Lending interests. We didn’t get off to the best start with some bugs experienced in an attempt to circumvent the high transaction fees on the ethereum network and we sincerely tender our unreserved apologies. We have been working day and night to make this right and we can confidently say we have achieved the following:
Functional Lending process and payouts
Deposit of GRX and ETH to wallet is now easier. No need to have ETH in your gold reward account for deposits. Just send GRX to the address and it is credited automatically at no extra cost.

All unprocessed GRX withdrawals have been reversed back to wallet
All failed GRX deposits have been credited
Withdrawal of GRX is frozen to balance influx with efflux so as to have a steady price increase. This will be open in the next few days.
We are also extending the lock-in period for the Binary network by 1 week because of the unprecedented delay. Please note that this does not affect your ongoing binary benefits. All binary bonuses beginning from the 11th of December will be paid at the end of the lock-in period and onwards.
At this point we have had to engage a few more programmers. The branding team is also at work and a full marketing push has began.
We like to use this opportunity to dispel a negative rumour making rounds that GRX was hacked. This is propaganda made by competitors. GRX wallet was in the sandbox and was not published until Lending was to commence on the 11th. The address being paraded by the rumour pedlars is etherdelta exchange pool address. We were never compromised and what is seen in the market is users freely trading GRX tokens.

The GoldReward Team also want to thank all those who held GRX so far. We appreciate your insight and wish every member will be able to visualise Goldreward beyond just being a lending platform and to see the core value and potential of gamification. Our Lending arm offers returns on direct referrals, indirect referrals, Binary Bonus and staking like no other platform out there. We stand by our vision and can confidently say no holder or user of GRX tokens will be at a loss - Just Believe. We haven’t even scratched the surface yet.

The Gold Reward Team"

For those looking to get involved with an excellent investing, lending, staking, and gamification platform you can register here. https://goldreward.io/join/stacking9mm

laser2ce

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:59:50 AM

Bot is 4 days old (3 days at the time of your post) yet already making average monthly percentage claims... I wouldn't call that transparent and working.
didi-man

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

Bot is 4 days old (3 days at the time of your post) yet already making average monthly percentage claims... I wouldn't call that transparent and working.

At least we know he has some sort of bot and is working well so far, he is willing to put it out there for public scrutiny. What did grx show us so far?

GRX is pathetic project, 10 months in the making according to roadmap(yeah right) and all they managed was a scammy looking dashboard, you cant withdraw token, always some new bs announcement to give them more time so they can sell tokens, i sold mine at 4-5, only got ref commission left which i cant transfer due to restrictions imposed by grx.

I advise to dump this coin before it they do, exit scam is near. Very similar to credence style exit

Invest in uch or unix, much brighter future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: