Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 11:20:52 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best crypto-projects dump....  (Read 421 times)
maox17 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:55:11 PM

Why the best crypto-projects are so dump?
OKcash TRIG funfair  Siacoin monero factom steem ...
What do i think about?
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

What do i think about?
Most of the volume doesn´t come from project quality. It comes from hype and marketing. More over people sometimes does´t see what the project can deliver. I can give you an example, not of dump but of low volume. TAAS is a profit sharing trading portfolio that did a first quarterly share a and is on the way to the second. so people hold it. because they delivering what is promissed. you can´t expect high trade volume if people hold.  Sia for instance, is promissing a good project that is taking time to get acceptance. and competition is coming slowly. The availability is huge, so it is hard to grow in value...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
maox17 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:18:01 PM

Most of the volume doesn´t come from project quality. It comes from hype and marketing. More over people sometimes does´t see what the project can deliver. I can give you an example, not of dump but of low volume. TAAS is a profit sharing trading portfolio that did a first quarterly share a and is on the way to the second. so people hold it. because they delivering what is promissed. you can´t expect high trade volume if people hold.  Sia for instance, is promissing a good project that is taking time to get acceptance. and competition is coming slowly. The availability is huge, so it is hard to grow in value...

Thank you for your reply.
but how can we have a good long term trade?
i hoped to have a good profit putting my money in good project.
isn't it?
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:04:55 PM

In this case you have to hold patiently to your choices and avoid panic selling.
Some coins are boring for a daytrader but give quite a good return for holders. Take Monero as an example. It stagnates at some prce levels but eventually finds it way. I believe i started looking at it and it was 30 $ and now its 90. Its 3 times the value, most daytraders will trash talk monero. but for me it´s been a good bet.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

All the coins you pointed out arent doing any kind of aggressive marketing... and unfortunately that seems to be whats working the best in our current market! But the real good devs aren't worried about current price, their focus is on the product and on delivering it as soon as possible, and that'll drive the price up.

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:10:35 PM

You will need to set your target and how much you would like to risk of losing. Risk and reward are always come together even in the crypto world. Do you believe short term hype and want to get in on the ICO and hope coin can get 10x or would you prefer to research a project in details and hodling with the preset targets as you are confident with the project? Alternatively, perhaps go to get some tracker fund on platform like iconomi, get yourself familiar with the coins that other pros are picking and once you are confident, get trading yourself, always remember don't put everything in one bucket. Good luck
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:43:13 PM

The projects you named have all been out for a while. That's part of the reason. People get excited to participate in the newest sexiest coins and ICOs, so they sell their old holdings to buy into new projects in hopes of making a quick buck.

There's an upside though: it means those older projects are much closer to something approximating true market value, so continuing to hold them will be much less volatile and a much better long term investment.

But if you're only interested in short term gains, it's all about the ICO flip.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

People want to have extra bitcoin when fork time comes. Imho it's a mistake dumping now for some extra coins, you better hope you can buy back at these prices  Smiley
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:17:34 PM

I do not understand that. why their values are decreasing. they are shaking people's trust.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:04 PM

I'm personally invested in one of the coins you mentioned. I find that projects don't have a lot of marketing behind it to create a lot of hype so the price suffers. Also it sometimes takes time for the projects to catch on with the masses for them to see how valuable it actually is. I think in time the good projects will shine as there is a lot of noise in the crypto space.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:54:11 PM

I do not understand that. why their values are decreasing. they are shaking people's trust.

Trust in a trustless system, that'd kinda funny, and part of the problem. If you want certainty, DON'T be in the crypto space.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:41:23 AM

What do i think about?
Most people that invest in those types of coins have another thing that they have to do so they remove their coins before they receive any profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: