Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading cryptocoins in space  (Read 154 times)
usorin (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

In a perfect world where anything bad happens and out in the space we can make friendships with aliens, how big i the probability to use crypto technology for paying different alien goods. Or when the human species will be so developed that they will be able to colonise different planets and there will be an open market between planets, would they be able to trade with bitcoin or something similar?? I invite you for interesting points of view Wink
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:57:58 PM

Fun fact: the ISS (International Space Station) has internet. Therefore they could trade cryptocoins! hehehe
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

In a perfect world where anything bad happens and out in the space we can make friendships with aliens, how big i the probability to use crypto technology for paying different alien goods. Or when the human species will be so developed that they will be able to colonise different planets and there will be an open market between planets, would they be able to trade with bitcoin or something similar?? I invite you for interesting points of view Wink
Why someone need money or should have trading concerns in space? Aliens will give you everything and whatever you ask.My brain gives error..
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:48:57 PM

Why someone need money or should have trading concerns in space? Aliens will give you everything and whatever you ask.My brain gives error..
The alien offer includes bitcoin volatility? Cheesy I couldn't help my self Smiley I have never been in space, unfortunately i'm afraid of hights but we should ask NASA what caind of financial need are out there in space, the final frontier. Finally a funny topic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: