Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Sold Everything for FiboCoins (100% ALL IN)  (Read 468 times)
CoinEmperor (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:15:39 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 04:35:42 AM by CoinEmperor

I've come to the conclusion that FiboCoins http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/FiboCoins/ is massively undervalued. For this reason I've decided to sell all my bitcoin and alt coins and put everything into FiboCoins.

Update:

I thought someone would call me out for being so similar to another thread, but no one found out.

This is a parody of this thread:

Why I'm selling all my alt coins and putting everything into Golos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1923881.0

The entire first paragraph is exactly the same except Golos has been replaced with Fibocoin. This first paragraph had me ROFLing. It was the WORST idea I've ever heard. It is such a TERRIBLE idea to sell everything and just go all in for a coin no one has heard about. I just laughed the entire time thinking there was no way anyone would actually do this.

I went through Coinmarketcap and looked for the lowest ranked coin with the funniest name no one has heard of and found Fibocoin. I read a bunch of them out loud first, and Fibocoin was just tickled my funnybone the most of the bunch.

This was a joke guys. Also I'm on a new account but I've been here pretty much before anybody else in this entire thread, including Bathrobehero who joined in 2014, which is late to me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:22:10 PM

I have tried to decrypt and properly dispute your seemingly moronic and overly sensationalistic post but I had trouble comprehendind WTF you were talking about, but one thing I stand behind is that you have, unfortunately, went full retard.

Not your keys, not your coins!
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

Congratulations, you broke the most basic rule of investing, NEVER go all in. (unless it's 10 dollars)
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

hahaha! you probably own the entire supply.

Well, if you can get it to pump you'd be made.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:49:04 PM

Who did you buy from? As i see, the market cap is $0.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:41:07 PM

I have never heard of Bibocoins and you have put all your money there? Perhaps you are the dev Lol. Cheesy
 Could you perhaps explain us why Fibocoin are so special so that we feel compelled to follow your example?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:00:16 AM

I've come to the conclusion that FiboCoins http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/FiboCoins/ is massively undervalued. For this reason I've decided to sell all my bitcoin and alt coins and put everything into FiboCoins.

LOL
2 montsh old coin with no market. Not sure where you bought them. Can you share that please and at what price?
Chart is pure beauty

Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:17:21 AM

Is he joking, trying to pump it, or just trolling? Seems like it has to be one of those.
Athreos

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:39:18 AM

I am really struggling with the logic here. So do you want others to buy in because you went all in? Do you just want everyone to know? I don't get it.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:37:26 AM

I have never heard of Bibocoins and you have put all your money there? Perhaps you are the dev Lol. Cheesy
 Could you perhaps explain us why Fibocoin are so special so that we feel compelled to follow your example?

You probably won't have heard of that. He said Fibocoin.

OP, your attempt to drag others in to pump an almost nonexistent coin should be frowned at and seen as attempting to mislead and scam. You said you bought but the matket cap for that coin is at zero. This is a stupid lie and should have earned you a red mark if you were a higher ranking member.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:41:01 AM

Very good explanation of why you went all in on a coin no one has heard of.  If you want to pump that coin you are going to have to try harder than that.
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:42:35 AM

Either
 a) OP found the key for grandparents medicine cabinet
Or
 b) pathetic trolling-fail
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:50:36 AM

I think you are just trolling, look at your name, CoinEmperor, What troll coin emperor , you should invest to other coins that "has it", just looking at coinmarket data, i feel like this coin was just made for dumping, no offense but i think, you have made a big big wrong decision here.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:52:06 AM

Between posts like this, and all the eCoin stuff going on this forum is really headed south.  I wonder if BCT has ever considered a probation period for new accounts, 4-weeks read only mode followed by another 4-weeks of just replying to posts, then finally getting access to starting new threads.  The Altcoin section is filled with trash now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:52:16 AM

Either
 a) OP found the key for grandparents medicine cabinet
Or
 b) pathetic trolling-fail
Said by the person who just supporting another shitcoin aka deeponion coins. Legendary, Seniors and Hero Members have been said that this coin is full scam and they already provided proofs and receipts about deepcoin being a scam, how bout you start checking yourself again before saying that to another person.

beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

Bad attempt at pumping. I fail to see how people will fall for this...
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:11:26 AM

because you is a dumb moron but chance is you a shill scam dev

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
CoinEmperor (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:29:35 AM

I thought someone would call me out for being so similar to another thread, but no one found out.

This is a parody of this thread:

Why I'm selling all my alt coins and putting everything into Golos: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1923881.0

The entire first paragraph is exactly the same except Golos has been replaced with Fibocoin. This first paragraph had me ROFLing. It was the WORST idea I've ever heard. It is such a TERRIBLE idea to sell everything and just go all in for a coin no one has heard about. I just laughed the entire time thinking there was no way anyone would actually do this.

I went through Coinmarketcap and looked for the lowest ranked coin with the funniest name no one has heard of and found Fibocoin. I read a bunch of them out loud first, and Fibocoin was just tickled my funnybone the most of the bunch.

This was a joke guys. Also I'm on a new account but I've been here pretty much before anybody else in this entire thread, including Bathrobehero who joined in 2014, which is late to me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: