Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bitcoin to USD toggle plugin- for website??  (Read 710 times)
lexusmike (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:45:47 AM

Hey bitcoin peeps,

I've created a e-commerce site on wordpress and would like to know if anyone has developed a way that would allow myself and site visitors to toggle my shop items from USD to BTC, i used the search engine here in bitcoin talk but wasnt able to find a direct answer. Any  ideas?

I already have BitPay for my transactions but a visual toggle would be amazing.

thanks
ALL

BITCOIN 4 EVER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aantonop

Activity: 196
Merit: 116

Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:07:07 AM

Lexusmike,

I'll throw in a a BOUNTY of 2BTC for whoever can build a Wordpress plugin that does this:

A Javascript widget that is CSS skinned that pulls the USD/BTC price by JSON REST call to a specific endpoint (I have the backend built) and can be "added" by CSS on any page element (eg span.amount). The widget will have a skin-able BTC/USD button, toggle, switch, etc that changes display from USD (eg in span.amount) to BTC (calculated from rate).

Anyone else want to add some?

It will be usable on any openbitcoinstore.

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: