Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 04:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 3 KNC Miner Pre- order " Golden Ticket " to sell  (Read 2925 times)
idee2013 (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:24:26 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2013, 03:19:31 PM by idee2013

I decided to move my thread to the auction section because some peoples have asked me if i can do it to make it most fair.

New thread link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226719

Hi,

i have to sell 2 of my preoders and 1 of my friend(he is not registred in this forum).Only queue positions are for sale.

Escrow through John K. from this forum is possible with BTC. I have talked with him.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141672.0

KNC is supporting to sell and transfer preorders
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=221312

All of this preorders are the golden tickets as sam have written me as i asked him how
it is possible because they are order IDs over 500.

Screenshot from preorder mail:

Mail from SAM (KNC) :

> Hi
>
> You have a golden ticket and you will be able to buy a jupiter with
> that number.
> There is no need for you to buy mars
>
>
> Sam

My preorders #: 531 and 532
of my friend #: 551

If someone is wondering how it could be a golden ticket:

A few weeks ago, there was a possibility to choose between 2 KNC Products at the the KNC shop.
1. 100% price for products 1-500
2. 50% price for products over 500

I have choosen  the first one and preordered it.

Here is a screenshot of my KNC account if someone don't belive it:

Only the first 500 Customers can see 4 miners (1-500) to order how myself. Other customers over 500 can see only 2 miners to order:

I will wait until this friday for the highest offers and of your course  minimum after the KNC Openday because i do not want to scam anyone
and want that the buyer of my preorders can get maxium possible evidences from KNC.

Note: The buyer has to pay the miner at KNC shop until 7 days(from 3th. june) to don't lose the early order positions.    

PM me please with real offers and not with question how much i want for it.

qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:01:47 AM

i'll give you 1 LTC
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:54:13 AM

i'll give you 1 LTC

goooood joke ;-)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 09:04:46 AM

Stop spamming fucker

idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:15:29 AM

Stop spamming fucker

YOU do not unterstand it, that people have questions which are answered in my thread.
I see you have a very adult diction...very decent ;-)
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 09:18:42 AM

You're just trying to make a buck off a potential scam. You don't care about questions.

idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:20:27 AM

You're just trying to make a buck off a potential scam. You don't care about questions.

NO, this means that you have not read my first post !!
Peoples do not untersand what this differnece is between the first 500 preorders and the new makeabled orders. And this question is answered in my thread.
 I refuse to tolerate such charges!!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 09:31:54 AM

What are you going to do about it spammer?

idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:47:52 AM

What are you going to do about it spammer?

Sorry i will not talk with you....
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 09:48:52 AM

Spammy scamfuck

VeeMiner

Activity: 752

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:51:12 AM

Stop spamming fucker

YOU do not unterstand it, that people have questions which are answered in my thread.

sorry dude but you're selling horse dung here so I guess the reaction is natural...
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:04:07 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 10:16:05 AM by idee2013

Stop spamming fucker

sorry dude but you're selling horse dung here so I guess the reaction is natural...

very nice .... i am normal person who is using the forum how many others.
I have talked with john k much before i have made this posts and asked him which is the best way to sell it because i dont want to scam anyone.
I have orderd and paid one of my 3 preorder miners and i am in the same boat how other peoples.

Thank you very much !!

and some peoples say that i am a scammer or spammer  and of course a fucker.
by doing normal and best possible way things because i am a newbie at this forum. Very nice and fair of some heroes!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 10:19:22 AM

You're trying to make a profit from doing nothing. It's dishonest and shady. you are scum.

idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:57:55 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 11:28:18 AM by idee2013

You're trying to make a profit from doing nothing. It's dishonest and shady. you are scum.

Do you really think reading, searching things  about KNC to reakt best possible since weeks and preorder transfers do not much take time?
Why are there so many peoples have late order IDs and searching to buy a low order ID?
Because they did not make the things which i have done spending a lot of time !!!!
And of course...i have made nothing.
And i am not the man taking money for preorders in this forum before KNC shows most possible evidence (openday) how other peoples!
Think about it you superhero making hunderd of posts with not more than a few words each post!

This i my last answer to you. have a nice day! I hope for you, you will get a supersonichero rang in a few months here by talking everything down and making things sheddy all the time. BTW could it be that you are manic-depressive ? This impression my friends and myself have of you.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:32:12 AM

You're a ticket scalper. Also, your ticket has dubious value. This offer is lame.

idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:41:50 AM

You're a ticket scalper. Also, your ticket has dubious value. This offer is lame.

I know since a few weeks, that it isn't possible to please everybody in this forum ;-)
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:18:11 PM

If you already ordered one of your pre-orders you can't sell the others:

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

Sam@kncminer.com

idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:23:56 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 03:38:11 PM by idee2013

if you do sell your order number all I will need is an email from both parties and I will do the rest, they will get your queue placement. it can’t however be for more than your registered amount of boxes and we will not split preorders into multiplies

Sam@kncminer.com

But i have 3 different preorder  numbers (one used) and each one has a quantity 1 for 1 miner.
I dont have made one order with 3 miners. I have made 3 orders with one miner each. this is a differnece.
Sam says that it is not possible to split 1 order (1 ordernumber) with a quantity of 3 miners and this is not in my case
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:44:31 PM

Sam@kncminer.com

But i have 3 different preorder  numbers (one used) and each one has a quantity 1 for 1 miner.
I dont have made one order with 3 miners. I have made 3 orders with one miner each. this is a differnece.
Sam says that it is not possible to split 1 order (1 ordernumber) with a quantity of 3 miners and this is not in my case

Did you use three different email accounts to make the three different pre-orders, thus enabling you to have three different queue positions?
idee2013 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:51:36 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 04:15:07 PM by idee2013

Sam@kncminer.com

Did you use three different email accounts to make the three different pre-orders, thus enabling you to have three different queue positions?

no i have used one email account and i got 3 different order confirmation mails. how do you think, that i have/got three different preorder numbers?
If i had preordered 3 miners with only one preorder number, i could not get the 3 different preorder numbers.
At the order process a few weeks ago i dind't know which product i want later. And of cause this, i have made 3 different orders with time of thinking about it between the preorders. and i decided 2 times to preorder one more.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: