Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:07:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ongoing or upcoming Pre-ICO token sale  (Read 1250 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

i think electroneum is the most promissing at the moment. Everybody (even at etoro) is talking about them and their approach to target mobile users is a pretty good strategy. I don't know if they're the most promising longtime-investment but at the moment they should generate the highest profits in my opinion

do you have a link ? didn't heard about it before.
Electroneum has pretty much been doing a huge job behind the scenes as well as some pretty good marketing which makes me so eager to see how this turns out. I just downloaded their mobile app recently to see how the whole mobile mining will turn out to be anyway. Nothing is not worth trying these days and you may be surprised with the whole lot of hype going on with the project.
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:35:52 AM

i think electroneum is the most promissing at the moment. Everybody (even at etoro) is talking about them and their approach to target mobile users is a pretty good strategy. I don't know if they're the most promising longtime-investment but at the moment they should generate the highest profits in my opinion

do you have a link ? didn't heard about it before.
Electroneum has pretty much been doing a huge job behind the scenes as well as some pretty good marketing which makes me so eager to see how this turns out. I just downloaded their mobile app recently to see how the whole mobile mining will turn out to be anyway. Nothing is not worth trying these days and you may be surprised with the whole lot of hype going on with the project.

Thats true I was also putting an eye on Electroneum its seems a nice ICO. Pretty sure that it will be the one of the few which will survive the next years as a project.
Bourbon44

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:10:38 AM

You are missing out if you don't check out Cybermiles. I got in because of the team, market demand, and existing platform. They partnered with the app 5miles to integrate their smart contracts blockchain. The app itself has 12 million users and then they're planning on commercializing the tech.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/curtissilver/2017/10/03/5miles-launches-cybermiles-blockchain-project-to-decentralize-the-online-marketplace/#411bd4ae6d3a

sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

Propthereum.io are definitely worth taking a look at. They are a real estate backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. They launch their in November so if you are interested in investing i highly recommend you take a look at their website and have a read of their whitepaper.
maot4 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:10:50 PM

Not entirely sure about real estate backed ICOs, not sure what problems they are looking to solve that fiat doesnt solve. The only part I can visibly see blockchain having an impact is the tracking, transfer and documentation of title ownerships of properties.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Pre-sale is always very risky stage for investments. It could be very profitable but I'm trying to avoid to participate at pre-sales due to too long wait for profit...

maot4 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:34:18 PM

Pre-sale is always very risky stage for investments. It could be very profitable but I'm trying to avoid to participate at pre-sales due to too long wait for profit...

I think ICOs entirely are risky :-) but the trend lately for a lot of ICOs (not all) is that ICO participants loose out a lot initially as pre-ico investors cash in to take some quick profit. Seems to  be a lot of focus on quick profit taking than long term hodl in supporting projects
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: