Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:34:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How difficult is it to sell your position?  (Read 3028 times)
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:04:08 PM

I would say it's not difficult to sell, it's just base on timing. You just need to monitor if your coin is in the best selling opportunity and that's how you do it. It's only timing and whether you are already satisfied on the profit or you are still aiming a hign sell position.
I think so that there isn’t any difficulty to sell your coins anytime when you think that there is a need of selling your coins.

Selling is something which should be done only when you are getting enough amount of profit. Do not sell when the market prices are falling down or there is a chance of losing your money. Be wise while making your decisions as one wrong decision can suffer a huge loss.
It wont really be a loss as long you do sell even on small profits but yet its not really an ideal stuff to do such thing but if you do really need money then its your choice.Exchanging it on your local fiat isn't really hard at all since there are lots of exchangers or local wallet providers which would cash out on the bitcoins you do sell on fiat basis.We shouldn't really bother at all because this thing isn't really a problem at all and its not really difficult for us to stress out on such situation.The difficult thing only if we already on the torn on selling out because of cutting loses specially on doing trading.

Have you sold your bitcoins for fiat currency? Since seeing your replying you don't be sell your bitcoin before. I use to sell the bitcoin whenever I need in localbitcoins.com, I use to sell it. Trusted escrow manage your fund. Hence you no need to worry about that you will lose your money. Before you start the trading you please check the person's trust in the exchange whether he has the 100% trust.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

I personally use an online wallet that has the feature to be able to exchange bitcoin into paper money, and I can directly transfer money to a local bank and similar things apply to deposit, and also before you buy coins try to see the market movement and see the graphs, do not rush to make a decision to buy or sell, because at trading prices tend to be less stable sometimes up or down,
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

That depends in your country if they support or some website supports cashing out your crypto currency to your fiat currency like online bitcoin wallet if there is a website that adopted crypto currency in that country and it is an bitcoin wallet or whatever altcoin that it supports usually you can withdraw and convert digital assets through bank, remittance or other methods.
Yes its true, in our country, we have wallet which already had an access to bank and other remittance which convert cryptocurrency to cash, Just simply look in the menu in the wallet where you can cash out your money, I swear its so easy to use.  Wink
valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:22:39 AM

HI guys,

I see a lot of us buying/investing in a lot of crypto currencies but my question is how to cash out of them? Is it as easy as buying them? Or are they limits?

Thanks

Look for a wallet first to hold your coins then when your coins value in the market is increasing already then next thing to do is look for your exchanger and it has fees for transfering but it was still worth when you already withdraw the fiat value.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:23:05 AM

HI guys,

I see a lot of us buying/investing in a lot of crypto currencies but my question is how to cash out of them? Is it as easy as buying them? Or are they limits?

Thanks

Look for a wallet first to hold your coins then when your coins value in the market is increasing already then next thing to do is look for your exchanger and it has fees for transfering but it was still worth when you already withdraw the fiat value.
Yeah he value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing but the most important thing is the safety so if you are having the time and the well secure wallet then your bitcoin will grow more and more and it will be very easy for you to hold the bitcoin for the long time and to invest in it if you want o buy more bitcoin it is very important to remain in the bitcoin forum and use the different sites for the shopping in the bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:09:40 AM

using local exchanges as the common answers here and i think almost on every countries in the world available crypto exchanges  which is you can sell and buy your crypto asset so it's very easy to do that as long as you have an account at there then cash out your bitcoin is very simple however yes they have a limit for daily withraw and deposit depend on the TOS from those exchanges themself
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

That depends in your country if they support or some website supports cashing out your crypto currency to your fiat currency like online bitcoin wallet if there is a website that adopted crypto currency in that country and it is an bitcoin wallet or whatever altcoin that it supports usually you can withdraw and convert digital assets through bank, remittance or other methods.
Yes its true, in our country, we have wallet which already had an access to bank and other remittance which convert cryptocurrency to cash, Just simply look in the menu in the wallet where you can cash out your money, I swear its so easy to use.  Wink
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I don’t think so that there is hardly any difficulty in selling your position. If you have bitcoin or any other coin in your wallet and you want to sell them, then I’ll suggest you to wait for the right time before selling your bitcoins. Just do not decide anything in hurry. Be patient and wait till the time you are not getting some good amount of profit.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

as a person who is still learning in trading in my opinion determines when the best position to sell is a difficult decision, because if one took a position then our profits are less.
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:11:02 AM

HI guys,

Thanks

Yes it is the same as you buy them depends on the exchange site that you are using. And also it depends on your local exchange. Converting it to fiat is easy like bitcoin. But their prices will depend on the market.
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

HI guys,

Thanks

no they have more demand so it is some difficult to buy. and also it will depends on the local exchange how much they need and how much they want to pay. in every country crypto currency available so every one should using it. so day by day crypto currency getting in to high price. so try to maintain atleast one account in crypto currency.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:17:37 PM

HI guys,

Thanks

Yeah he value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing but the most important thing is the safety so if you are having the time and the well secure wallet then your bitcoin will grow more and more and it will be very easy for you to hold the bitcoin for the long time and to invest in it if you want o buy more bitcoin it is very important to remain in the bitcoin forum and use the different sites for the shopping in the bitcoin.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that security comes first. If you have some secure wallet, then you can quite comfortably hold your bitcoins for as long as you want to. Selling your bitcoins too is not a big deal. You only need to wait for the right time before going for selling your bitcoins. It is because of the reason that only then you’ll be able to get some profit by selling your bitcoins.

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

While its true that some of the exchanges have had problems in withdrawing fiat, most of the established exchanges do it as easily as making a payment with your bank account. As far as your country is concerned, there must be at least one established exchange which has to function as per the law of the land, so it will be easy to bring charges against them. Consider mintpal, which for a time was one of the most popular altcoin exchanges around, but its owner got greedy and tried to siphon off the coins in it. There was a class action suit against him, and voila: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/alleged-moolah-fraudster-ryan-kennedy-faces-first-court-hearing/

I always love stories that end with people that committed crimes ending up in the hand of the law and getting punished for what did, and even being charged double of what they took from people. This will serve as lesson for those that are planning to take the same route, though they never hear.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

HI guys,

Thanks

Yes it is the same as you buy them depends on the exchange site that you are using. And also it depends on your local exchange. Converting it to fiat is easy like bitcoin. But their prices will depend on the market.
It is good to use the easy and the simple exchange and the bitcoin will be the fast exchange for the people now, he income of the bitcoin will give the bright and the safe future because the bitcoin price is now increasing and the bitcoin has become the safe and the fast transaction, the value and the importance of the money will increase more and more if the person will spent in the bitcoin.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:14:54 PM

Well when you choose to sell your positions into some altcoin as well bitcoin you know the risks, that is the coin can get improvement or bigger atention and investment and you will end loosing the opportunity to make easy money. Nowadays there are already some companies providing bitcoin debit cars, if you dont wanna to exchange into local places you can give a try into it.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

using local exchanges as the common answers here and i think almost on every countries in the world available crypto exchanges  which is you can sell and buy your crypto asset so it's very easy to do that as long as you have an account at there then cash out your bitcoin is very simple however yes they have a limit for daily withraw and deposit depend on the TOS from those exchanges themself
For me buying and selling bitcoin is not a problem because there are lots of people who have provided facility to buy or sell your bitcoin to them or from them. It is very easy. Just contact them and tell them that you need to sell or buy some bitcoin. You will transfer your money to them and they will transfer bitcoin to your wallet. It is now familiar to many people in my country so dealing is essay.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

its easy to sell, you can sell it on market with 2 ways be a taker or maker, taker its mean that you sell it on buy order (other people) but maker is you can sell it(coin/token) by yourself, you can set the price that you want and quantity that you want with consequences you need people to buy you coin in that price and in that quantity

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

While its true that some of the exchanges have had problems in withdrawing fiat, most of the established exchanges do it as easily as making a payment with your bank account. As far as your country is concerned, there must be at least one established exchange which has to function as per the law of the land, so it will be easy to bring charges against them. Consider mintpal, which for a time was one of the most popular altcoin exchanges around, but its owner got greedy and tried to siphon off the coins in it. There was a class action suit against him, and voila: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/alleged-moolah-fraudster-ryan-kennedy-faces-first-court-hearing/

I always love stories that end with people that committed crimes ending up in the hand of the law and getting punished for what did, and even being charged double of what they took from people. This will serve as lesson for those that are planning to take the same route, though they never hear.
It is very easy to sell my bitcoin because I have money exchangers in my locality who have now started trading and exchanging in bitcoin. Therefore it is also a facility for all the people in my country to sell or buy bitcoin without any hesitation and obstacles. Now the use of bitcoin is gradually extending and so are the exchangers everywhere in the world. So now buying and selling bitcoin is not a problem.
atc1-REAL

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:35:48 AM

Unfortunately, it depends on your local exchanges. Now, as far as i know, exchnages demand some form of ID so that this income will be recorded by your bank for tax purposes. So, its not extremely easy to cash out from under the nose of the government, plus if you live in a country where btc is niche, your transactions in the local exchange will take much more time than the normal alt>btc or vice versa.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:05:26 PM

For me buying and selling bitcoin is not a problem because there are lots of people who have provided facility to buy or sell your bitcoin to them or from them. It is very easy. Just contact them and tell them that you need to sell or buy some bitcoin. You will transfer your money to them and they will transfer bitcoin to your wallet. It is now familiar to many people in my country so dealing is essay.
I didn’t know about it. And if this happen then seriously this is so fantastic. You are not indulging in any selling and buying processes.

Contacting many firms and companies for selling and buying your cooing, that was seriously disturbing. But as you have said, this is seriously incredible. Still, be aware of the scams, they are hidden in such faces and they will run away once you dealt with them.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:45:14 PM

Unfortunately, it depends on your local exchanges. Now, as far as i know, exchnages demand some form of ID so that this income will be recorded by your bank for tax purposes. So, its not extremely easy to cash out from under the nose of the government, plus if you live in a country where btc is niche, your transactions in the local exchange will take much more time than the normal alt>btc or vice versa.
There are so many places where the owners of bitcoin are finding it quite difficult to do the transactions. It is because of the reason that the transaction process is quite length. In addition to this, the transaction fee are very much which are creating lot of troubles for the owners of bitcoins. But things are getting better with each passing day and soon we’ll be having no worries regarding exchange of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: