Poll
Question: Price predictions
Above $1000 - 3 (10%)
Below $500 - 22 (73.3%)
Between $1000 & $500 - 5 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Price predictions for Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 7701 times)
garciaor2002

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:42:17 AM

It will pump Wink
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:46:35 AM

As expected, it will only be below $500. There is less anticipation and support for Bitcoin Gold as compared to the previous Bitcoin Cash. For Bitcoin Cash, there was even a pump right after distribution, but it was not a real pump. It was probably brought by the whales supporting Bitcoin Cash. It was not sustained eventually. Bitcoin Gold is said to be valued $100. We do not know where this value will go. It might go down early.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:25:04 AM

The Bitcoin gold fork was not followed by a number of large players, as such I do not think it will do particularly well.

Several exchanges such as Coinbase will not be issuing bitcoin gold but will be issuing the Segwit 2 Fork next month, which is the one that should do better.

jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:48:01 AM

Yes, will crash and level to 0 sooner or later. Check out this thread on reddit for example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/78ok3u/megathread_forks_segwit2x_bitcoingold_etc/
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:08:29 AM

Yes, will crash and level to 0 sooner or later. Check out this thread on reddit for example:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/78ok3u/megathread_forks_segwit2x_bitcoingold_etc/
I heard about someone said about the bticoin gold developer was actually save up to w00k pre minerd token for theirself. And there will be another protest fork for bitcoin gold in the future caused by the pre mined token.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

BTG can easily touch 500 on December cos is still a new coin
What is this based on?

BTG has even less reason to exist when compared to Bitcoin Cash so there's just no way (theoretically) that the market price movement for BTG to be higher than BCH. BTG made it easier for people to farm so I assume that BTG will probably hit the cap faster, which means more coins in circulation, means lower price too.

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:29:57 AM

what can we expect from Bitcoin Gold long term? What will be its purpose?
Bitcoin gold is full of crap, in fact it is worst than bitcoin cash itself. Considering this factors, bitcoin gold will not go higher than 500$ therefore I voted below 500$ on the poll. There is no way that bitcoin hold will make it above 500$ and it wont even catch up to the current standing of bitcoin cash because it is better than btg in terms of features. Considering that btg is a makeshift fork created merely for the benefit of it's developer, it will continuously go down until it's value is low or until it is useless.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:52:57 AM

The number of bitcoin users is on the rise and news of bitcoingold is overwhelming and many are waiting for it. It's hard to predict, but I think the first buzz may be high as many investors are waiting for him. The future of bitcoingold depends on how many users. But in my opinion it may be difficult to balance the price with bitcoin because there are already many bitcoin users first.
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

The main feature of Bitcoin Gold is that it won't require ASCI modules anymore to be mined, instead it uses CPU. That's great because many don't need to invest in expensive hardware anymore and makes it easier for the general public to mine the coin. As with Bitcoin Cash, we should expect a similar scenario where BTC is swining up and down until the markets are stabilized. Everyone thought that Bitcoin Cash will die, but it didn't and it's very valuable at the moment. The problem is that we have yet another fork coming, SegWit2, in which people will start realizing that this fork game makes absolutely no sense. There will be many forks out there in the future and that will affect their perception (from positive to negative). We'll most likely see capital flowing back to Bitcoin. If you want to profit from Bitcoin Gold, you might be able to do so in the short term, but I'd be careful in the long term, as personally, I believe the currency has no future.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:41:10 PM

In my opinion bitcoin gold's price will remain between 100$ to 300$.
People are interested in bitcoin gold because they have the tag of bitcoin.
Otherwise it is very controversial and negative about bitcoin gold.
Their team and technology is not good.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:18:19 AM

most people says bitcoin gold is useless and no real development behind this coin. so i dont think we can expect too much of this coin in  the future rather than users will just dump and forget it to decay and will become obsolete soon just like what happen to bitcoin cash . although there still some  users who praise this coin and  still hopping that it will become woth it someday to the fact that they are actually investing and holding on it.
base20

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

Can't really see it passing bitcoin cash anytime soon.  Depends what happens with the next fork I suppose but I'm not expecting much to happen with it.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:39:57 AM

What are you thoughts on the first pump? I made most of my profits from the bitcoin cash pump up, I'm thinking the same thing could possibly happen with Bitcoin Gold

It could and it probably will. Most shitcoins usually have one good pump in them before they are forgotten and done for. But since most people expect this be prepared for it, there will be a mad rush to sell that top.
so we all wait for the first pump and will compete to sell it for a high price. and finally the price will return like before the pump takes place.

wrxbuzz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:58:55 AM

It is worth less than 0.01 btc, otherwise it would be overvalued, you know the price is too overvalued right now. Bitcoin gold is worthless fork, without decent features.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: