Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategy for the next fork  (Read 585 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

Everyone needs to just relax. The world will not end and your mind will not explode. Just stay calm and buy Bitcoin. If you want to freak out and dump your Bitcoin because if some silly belief then do so but that is just bit the Bitcoin way. People like that I don't even know what to say to them. There was talk if something called Bitcoin gold? I don't know? Bitcoin bronze Bitcoin silver Bitcoin Bitcoin. xP when will these names end. Bitcoincash share the same address as your bitcoin one which is stupid. It means you can mistakenly send the wrong currency and not get it back instead of getting an error saying it's the wrong address. Oh well I guess you always have to check and double tripple even check 10x before clicking that send button.

ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:43:40 PM

What strategy you plan to follow during the next fork? Will you sell the altcoins on the eve of the fork?
Here is my simple strategy.Buy as much bitcoin as i can.HODL till the fork(and i mean both the forks-Bgold and Segwit2x).Dump the shit Bgold the moment it hit an exchange.will do the same with segwit2x coins but will probably wait till we get a solution for replay protection problem on that chain.I can't risk loosing real bitcoins over S2x  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:48:44 PM

What strategy you plan to follow during the next fork? Will you sell the altcoins on the eve of the fork?
Here is my simple strategy.Buy as much bitcoin as i can.HODL till the fork(and i mean both the forks-Bgold and Segwit2x).Dump the shit Bgold the moment it hit an exchange.will do the same with segwit2x coins but will probably wait till we get a solution for replay protection problem on that chain.I can't risk loosing real bitcoins over S2x  Grin

A fairly simple strategy would be to invest some money and buy bitcoins. Catch some trades, keep the BTC, sometimes risk, but also do not give up and be patient. If you persevere you will be able to make big money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: