Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help to select t-shirt design  (Read 253 times)
lskip11 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 13

BitGiftShop.com - Best Crypto Apparel

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:45:20 AM

hey guys!
I hope some of you like Game of Thrones Smiley
Im working on new tshirt design and really don't know which one is better or should I have it in my store in the first place?
Coz Im still new on this site I cant post images here. Bellow the link were I put all 3 variants.
PLEASE leave me a comment  here what # do you like 1,2 or 3? If you dont like any of them, please let me know as well (Maybe you have some ideas how to make it better?)
I'd be very appreciate for any feedback.
Thank you

https://bitgiftshop.com/game_of_coins_designs/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:49 PM

hey guys!
Im working on new tshirt design and really don't know which one is better or should I have it in my store in the first place?
Coz Im still new on this site I cant post images here. Bellow the link were I put all 3 variants.
PLEASE leave me a comment  here what # do you like 1,2 or 3? If you dont like any of them, please let me know as well (Maybe you have some ideas how to make it better?)
Thank you

I like the #1, because it is simple yet it shows both the subject from which other people can understand easily what it represents. And I am a Game thrones fanatic, so I can relate to you. Way to go! As for the other two design, the reason why I did not pick them is that, the design at the back cannot be seen by other people because of my long hair thus I guess there's no need for it to have a design at the back, that is for my own benefit only because I have a long hair.

lskip11 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 13

BitGiftShop.com - Best Crypto Apparel

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:15:36 AM

hey guys!
PLEASE leave me a comment  here what # do you like 1,2 or 3? If you dont like any of them, please let me know as well (Maybe you have some ideas how to make it better?)
Thank you

I like the #1, because it is simple yet it shows both the subject from which other people can understand easily what it represents. And I am a Game thrones fanatic, so I can relate to you. Way to go! As for the other two design, the reason why I did not pick them is that, the design at the back cannot be seen by other people because of my long hair thus I guess there's no need for it to have a design at the back, that is for my own benefit only because I have a long hair.

Thank you so much for your feedback!! I totally agree with you (as my friends and everyone who I've been ask to choose), so it's already on sale Smiley
https://bitgiftshop.com/product/game-of-coins-short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt/

ps - in case if you or some of your friends will want to have this shirt, plz use promo-code: redit25, to get -25% off. thx again!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: