Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BcPoker.eu ★ FreeRoll Every Hour ★ Lowest rakes (2%) ★ No-rake hands ★  (Read 4220 times)
bcpoker.eu (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:41:49 PM

I am also have problems withdrawing from bcpoker.eu .. Have stopped playing there until i`m paid what i deposited and won in freerolls,etc.
Will update if i ever receive anything but judging from previous posts i doubt thats gonna happen.

* UPDATE - JUST PAID IN FULL *
* SITE IS LEGIT *

Edit: It would appear the delay for payments is due to peoples winnings/deposits held in cold storage so may take 1-2 days to recieve payment, this i can live with and is good security.

Thanks for your feedback.
Yes, this is due to security reasons.
All bitcoins kept safe, however this can cause some delays in withdrawals.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xaviernicolau

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Account acquired on 22/8/17 - GUTS Tickets

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:14:48 PM

hi yesterday i make one withdraw but i dont received nothing yet in my wallet...
Nickname on bcpoker: xaviernicola

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:10:37 PM

I did not receive my withdraw either. Admin please fix it.
Dash

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:45:17 PM

Long time reader of these forums. First time I'm posting though.

I need some help. I had left all if my btc in bcpoker and well it's gone now. Obviously he still has my bitcoins but he hasn't replied to me. I'm gonna take a huge leap of faith and hope that A) he's honest and B) someone on this site knows how I can contact him not through these forums.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Dash
Talkingbread

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:28:24 PM

There haven't been many posts in this thread lately. Is anyone playing here?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:20:14 AM

Long time reader of these forums. First time I'm posting though.

I need some help. I had left all if my btc in bcpoker and well it's gone now. Obviously he still has my bitcoins but he hasn't replied to me. I'm gonna take a huge leap of faith and hope that A) he's honest and B) someone on this site knows how I can contact him not through these forums.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Dash

He hasnt been on for months ever since he failed to sell his site
Dash

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:41:09 PM

That really sucks.  Looks like I'll just start over gaining btc from gambling.  I would've even just let him give me the site as payment. Hell advertising can do wonders for a dead site. So next dumb question. I need to build a bankroll again.  Loosing somewhere between 4-5 btc sucks.  What poker site has a decent number of free roles so that I can get a bit to start playing for decent stakes?
Dash

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:59:35 PM

No I'm talking about bcpoker.eu
skipper2

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:37:49 PM

That really sucks.  Looks like I'll just start over gaining btc from gambling.  I would've even just let him give me the site as payment. Hell advertising can do wonders for a dead site. So next dumb question. I need to build a bankroll again.  Loosing somewhere between 4-5 btc sucks.  What poker site has a decent number of free roles so that I can get a bit to start playing for decent stakes?
Sealswithclubs
Dash

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:58:30 AM

Thanks. 
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:52:43 PM

Im pretty sure the site only had around ~4BTC total in player holdings if my memory is right. In any case, hope you can earn your funds back.

bcpoker.eu is a scammer, couldn't sell site for 2k so he seized the player funds  Undecided
Dash

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:37:49 PM

He claimed to have 1btc in a thread. But I definitely had more than that.  So I'm guessing he had segregated accounts. Or something along those lines.  But I'll live. 

On a side note.  Anyone try coin worker? Are they legit or a scam as well?
vilm

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 01:55:26 PM

that's my girlfriends account, as i said earlier.

very professional posting other peoples contact information on a public forum  Roll Eyes  not that i care, and you just proved my point that in fact i have not been contacting you with multiple emails, as you claimed.

is there any other "evidence" you can use to prove my statement correct?

You sent us the e-mail above from sharkb8@hushmail.com . And here on bitcointalk you using the name: SurReality89 . And you claim, these two accounts belong to completely different people. And don't forget about  7 more accounts you say that they are your "friends".

Dear bcpoker.eu (Adam),

I (bcpoker's player: vilm) wrote to you on July 26 to your email: admin@bcpoker.eu:
{ Dear Adam,

6 days ago I did one-off withdrawal more 32000 chips (0.03200000 BTC) to my Bitcoin address: 1LSpthh6v5zFkFe3f6hMEqC2sgCYDmuh48
I still have not received Bitcoins to my Bitcoin wallet!!!
Where is my Bicoins now? },
but has not yet received a response.
In addition, I once again made ​​withdrawal of 100000 chips (0.10000000 BTC) on 9 August and also did not get Bitcoins to my Bitcoin wallet!
What is it - scam?
Where is my Bicoins?
Thanks.
vilm

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:04:59 PM

very professional posting other peoples contact information on a public forum  Roll Eyes  not that i care, and you just proved my point that in fact i have not been contacting you with multiple emails, as you claimed.

You sent us the e-mail above from sharkb8@hushmail.com . And here on bitcointalk you using the name: SurReality89 . And you claim, these two accounts belong to completely different people. And don't forget about  7 more accounts you say that they are your "friends".

Dear bcpoker.eu (Adam),

I (bcpoker's player: vilm) wrote to you on July 26 to your email: admin@bcpoker.eu:
{ Dear Adam,

6 days ago I did one-off withdrawal more 32000 chips (0.03200000 BTC) to my Bitcoin address: 1LSpthh6v5zFkFe3f6hMEqC2sgCYDmuh48
In addition, I once again made ​​withdrawal of 100000 chips (0.10000000 BTC) on 9 August and also did not get Bitcoins to my Bitcoin wallet!
What is it - scam?
Where is my Bicoins?
Thanks.
vilm

View Profile
February 21, 2024, 02:08:10 PM

Dear bcpoker.eu (Adam),

{ Dear Adam,

What is it - scam?
Where is my Bicoins?
Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: