Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:49:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Nucleon (NEON) - Web-Based Mining via Forum (Not based on Post Count)  (Read 224845 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

It's been a while without real good news.
Having an ETA will be nice and appreciated by everyone.
At least we have to keep this thread alive and active so more people could see it and be part of the project.It's been a while without real news..

The only timeframe I've given is that it will be done and launched before the end of this year; that timeframe has not changed. I don't get more exact than that, sorry. If I never post a deadline then I can never be late on delivery

ingusru

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

Keep waiting Wink And will wait till end of year.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:37:24 AM

olena2008

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:15:14 AM

I have worked 4 months cpu, but you do not make people do not fool the people and do not stop me olena2008
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 02:50:51 PM by iGotSpots

I have worked 4 months cpu, but you do not make people do not fool the people and do not stop me olena2008

I'm sorry, but I don't understand

cpirg

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

It's a nice new logo.. Any other news you can share with us?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

Thanks. I didn't make it, though; we have quite a few people working on this project

As of right now, the plan is to have the swap happen in Discord

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 05:18:51 AM by iGotSpots

Thanks. I didn't make it, though; we have quite a few people working on this project

What we are doing was not my number one choice as that proved extremely hard for our team at this point, but I should add that we are very excited to get this project going. We will be revisiting that original idea sometime in the future. However, if this is running and working well and our users are happy with where it's at, I will probably use that for WORM (or to combine the two networks into one very awesome blockchain, not sure yet)

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:29:13 AM

Some small updates to the new logo, but they make a big difference, I think

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

Discord invite?

If you do coordinate it over discord, at least announce it here too so we can check in time

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

Discord invite?

If you do coordinate it over discord, at least announce it here too so we can check in time

Of course

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 06:01:55 PM by iGotSpots

SWAP AND PRESALE INFORMATION
NUCLEON WILL HAVE 100M FOR THE SWAP AND 100M FOR THE PRESALE

Developer Note: You will not be required to use third-party software, such as Python and/or Sentinel, to run a Nucleon Masternode. Nucleon is the first coin to feature Internal Sentinel, which is hardcoded into the wallet and automatically run and be fully configured for you.. inside the wallet!

Swap Information
Nucleon has been around for a long time. Featured on the HealthyWorm Forums (prior to the rebranding to https://mealworms.biz), Nucleon was the first coin generated via web-based mining. There will be four masternodes set up by the development team upon launch to ensure all features, such as mixing and instant send, are available from the first public block. There will also be 999 blocks mined at the absolute minimum reward at the beginning of the blockchain to ensure there is a fair, non-instamined launch! The new blockchain will be eliminating all forms of Proof-of-Stake and will revert to a purely Proof-of-Work model.

Every coin on the old NEON network will be worth approximately 2500 NEON on the new blockchain. This swap will be performed in Discord (join us here: https://discord.gg/nwdwgXf) and will be monitored closely by the full development team for a period of one month. Any coins not swapped will be added to the promotional balance used for marketing campaigns via Twitter and other social media outlets.. trust us, we are very good at these!

Presale Information
In addition to the blockchain swap, Nucleon will be having a very short opportunity to be involved at the initial state; this will end as soon as 100m coins are claimed OR until the blockchain launches, at which point the development team itself will purchase and outstanding balance needed to fully fund the Masternode. We were not planning on offering this, but due to the work we have been doing to get this ready and all the testing that has been going on for the past three months, we have decided to offer 100m NEON in a pre-launch sale. These coins will automatically be included on the Masternode sharing site. This means that if you grab 10% of the available coins in the presale, you will be the proud owner of 10% of a Masternode when the new chain launches. The best part? The Masternode will be hosted for you! That's right, it will automatically be set up and hosted when the new blockchain launches. At an extremely low price of 0.00000003 BTC per NEON, each coin in the shared Masternode will automatically be paid accordingly; this is why it is imperative for you to include a proper and valid email address during checkout as we will ONLY contact you through that to get your Nucleon address on the new blockchain.

Any questions can be directed to our Discord channel, located here: https://discord.gg/nwdwgXf

To view more information on the new blockchain, as well as features and how Masternodes are paid, keep reading this page! As a final thought, please keep in mind we are not going for a massive crowdfunding campaign! The total available is only worth 3 BTC.. COMBINED!! In addition to this, and as a personal guarantee from the development team, any unsold portions of this Masternode will be purchased by the dev team itself; WE WILL GUARANTEE THIS MASTERNODE IS FULLY FUNDED AND FUNCTIONAL FOR LAUNCH.. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is, huh!? If you've already heard enough and are ready to join.. well, here's a button for you to get involved!

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

I will be joining discord for details, but in the meantime I have a question I'm sure many would like to know the answer to.

In the last month or even more than a month of the web mining, rewards were logged in the site but never paid.
They were supposed to be carried over to the next coin in the swap.

I see no mention at all about this anywhere in the new announcement. Is there a plan for them at all?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

I will be joining discord for details, but in the meantime I have a question I'm sure many would like to know the answer to.

In the last month or even more than a month of the web mining, rewards were logged in the site but never paid.

I see no mention at all about this anywhere in the new announcement. Is there a plan for them at all?

These balances will automatically be applied to the swap, provided you use the same username in the Discord channel that were used for web-mining

gerome420

Activity: 210
Merit: 20

https://onlydoge.fans/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

looking forward to this Internal Sentinel about time!

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

New thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5060801 - I'll leave this one open for now, until the new chain launches

bspus
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

These balances will automatically be applied to the swap, provided you use the same username in the Discord channel that were used for web-mining

Awesome. I changed the nickname on discord to match my webmining username

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:19:04 AM

Wallets for New NEON Blockchain:
https://mealworms.biz/nucleon/downloads.html

New NEON Mining Pool (x11):
http://asic.hashncash.net

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

The presale Masternode is now over 18m coins

http://neon.mealworms.biz/presale.html

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

https://smarts.exchange/vote-NEON.html - Go Vote for NEON

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: