Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wincoin with low inflation rate of 3.5%  (Read 7324 times)
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

in this wincoin project says "supported by phenomenal 8
million initial support participation from more than 23 countries. "
Which country are 23 countries from?
wincoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:38:39 AM

in this wincoin project says "supported by phenomenal 8
million initial support participation from more than 23 countries. "
Which country are 23 countries from?

Smiley

https://imgur.com/A2nhV8A
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

I saw Wincoin is already moving in the exchange but it is already a new blockchain.

So what about those who bought their Wincoins from exchange then withdrew their coins from cryptopia, placing in their coins in their desktop wallet. Now that blockchain is stuck but somehow I'm seeing peers with more blocks so that is moving somewhere not posted by you guys. They you posted a new blockchain where my wallet.dat is no longer usable.

There has been a lot of volume ever since you got traded in cryptopia, does it mean all users who bought before are now doomed?

Hi there,

We will be having an official process to accommodate user who successfully withdraw WC from Cryptopia before our upgrade. Kindly be patient as we are working with Cryptopia directly to ensure we have their record to validate those withdrawals.

We never forget you not to worry Smiley

Thank you

Good to know but it seems you're doing things manually. Automation is such an easy thing to do. Why bother with checking each withdrawal transactions manually when you can actually automate some kind of a swap? You had like more than hundreds of bitcoins of trading volume on most days which means you did have lots of buyers in the early days. Doing things manually is not a good strategy nor a technically inclined one. The blockchain of the old wallet is moving as we're seeing peers getting more block height than what is in the block explorer.

Yes you are right, duly noted. As our initial blockchain faced certain challenge producing new blocks (we found out the issue) and only fix is to fork and same time fix certain bugs. Due to this scenario automate swap may not run as smooth and we decided a somewhat manual validation solution will fix for this circumstance instead. We are working on the official process.

But why is my wallet now trying to sync to a blockchain with more blocks than previously published version? It seems that blockchain is moving and I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing this.

Hi there,

Previous version last block count halt at 41953.

Current version official block count at 75xxx according to our official explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wc/

Hope this explains Smiley

Thank you

You know what you just said right?
My wallet due to it on a different blockchain of yours shouldn't see the new blockchain. So if I see another peer with an increasing block, it means the old blockchain is alive somewhere. The blockexplorer probably did not update their wallet to sync to the rest of the network of the old blockchain.

Iamcassian

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

I saw Wincoin is already moving in the exchange but it is already a new blockchain.

So what about those who bought their Wincoins from exchange then withdrew their coins from cryptopia, placing in their coins in their desktop wallet. Now that blockchain is stuck but somehow I'm seeing peers with more blocks so that is moving somewhere not posted by you guys. They you posted a new blockchain where my wallet.dat is no longer usable.

There has been a lot of volume ever since you got traded in cryptopia, does it mean all users who bought before are now doomed?

Hi there,

We will be having an official process to accommodate user who successfully withdraw WC from Cryptopia before our upgrade. Kindly be patient as we are working with Cryptopia directly to ensure we have their record to validate those withdrawals.

Thank you

Good to know but it seems you're doing things manually. Automation is such an easy thing to do. Why bother with checking each withdrawal transactions manually when you can actually automate some kind of a swap? You had like more than hundreds of bitcoins of trading volume on most days which means you did have lots of buyers in the early days. Doing things manually is not a good strategy nor a technically inclined one. The blockchain of the old wallet is moving as we're seeing peers getting more block height than what is in the block explorer.

Yes you are right, duly noted. As our initial blockchain faced certain challenge producing new blocks (we found out the issue) and only fix is to fork and same time fix certain bugs. Due to this scenario automate swap may not run as smooth and we decided a somewhat manual validation solution will fix for this circumstance instead. We are working on the official process.

But why is my wallet now trying to sync to a blockchain with more blocks than previously published version? It seems that blockchain is moving and I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing this.
https://i.imgur.com/78VFvbZ.png

Hi there,

Current version official block count at 75xxx according to our official explorer https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wc/

Thank you

My wallet due to it on a different blockchain of yours shouldn't see the new blockchain. So if I see another peer with an increasing block, it means the old blockchain is alive somewhere. The blockexplorer probably did not update their wallet to sync to the rest of the network of the old blockchain.

I'm looking in my files where my old wincoin wallet is but probably installed it on another laptop or something. Once I found it, I'll check the peers as well.
wincoinofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

Hi there,

Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/78VFvbZ.png

Hi there,

Thank you

Understand to avoid confusion of any other fork beside the one officially recognized by our site are not Official WINCOIN, and golden standard is as per our official site wallet/explorer and so forth.

Thanks 
Iamcassian

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Understand to avoid confusion of any other fork beside the one officially recognized by our site are not Official WINCOIN, and golden standard is as per our official site wallet/explorer and so forth.

Thanks 

So that means the official blockchain is the one posted on the site while the old blockchain became unofficial. Wouldn't be suprised if there will be another blockchain (official) few months from now because there's no clear advantage of the new blockchain over the old one. Won't be investing in this project, proceed with caution guys.
wincoinofficial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

Thanks 

So that means the official blockchain is the one posted on the site while the old blockchain became unofficial. Wouldn't be suprised if there will be another blockchain (official) few months from now because there's no clear advantage of the new blockchain over the old one. Won't be investing in this project, proceed with caution guys.

As explained official blockchain is as published https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wc/, all roadmap of next step will be announced at official site https://wincoin.co/ and here as well. our goal is always to ensure safety of WC user asset. Thank you  Smiley

Iamcassian

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Thanks 

As explained official blockchain is as published https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wc/, all roadmap of next step will be announced at official site https://wincoin.co/ and here as well. our goal is always to ensure safety of WC user asset. Thank you  Smiley

Probably just a marketing guy answering on this one. Can't even see their faces in the website, both blockchains working without significant difference between the 2, the desktop wallet is a very old version of QT design from years ago, cannot perform automated swap in cryptopia despite both blockchains working and with stated 8 million members - the top 10 in the rich list has 90% of the coins. Not sure if other guys see more things.

But good job to the one responding here despite not being able to explain things the effort is there Smiley
jefbigbob70

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

The price of a coin is growing when the majority falls. Block Size: 1MB like bitcoin. What is the result of fast transactions?
bitcoinboy12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Keeping 2 blockchains active, one wincoin old and the other one is wincoin. Even cryptopia has WC_old nowadays just no clear process of an automated swap.
The desktop wallet users of the old blockchain are stuck with the old wallet, even though that blockchain is moving somewhere. Don't know the reason for a swap if both blockchains are moving. Don't know why an automated swap is not possible if both blockchains are moving. Pity are those users who transferred their old Wincoins to desktop wallets since they can no longer swap them because their version of wallet is not working. The developers are not updating the old wallets and keeping the working blockchain to themselves. Seems like a mess to me.

bitcoinboy12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

Probably just a marketing guy answering on this one. Can't even see their faces in the website, both blockchains working without significant difference between the 2, the desktop wallet is a very old version of QT design from years ago, cannot perform automated swap in cryptopia despite both blockchains working and with stated 8 million members - the top 10 in the rich list has 90% of the coins. Not sure if other guys see more things.

But good job to the one responding here despite not being able to explain things the effort is there Smiley

Right, didn't notice it before. Aside from all these weird unexplainable stuff, their team is not visible in the website as oppose to most coins in coinmarketcap.

Iamcassian

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

Right, didn't notice it before. Aside from all these weird unexplainable stuff, their team is not visible in the website as oppose to most coins in coinmarketcap.

Well, despite of these they do have a huge volume in cryptopia so somewhere they do have users (hoping that it is not self trade like some coins do to pump the volume).
Iamcassian

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

But still WC_old is with Cryptopia so let's see if Wincoin and Cryptopia can find a solution on processing an automated swap and not just rely on manual transactions. Its clear anyway that both blockchains (old and new) are still running. So even if there's no significant reason why perform a swap, at least we might be able to see an automated swap. I've heard of a lot of coins performing a swap with a way better blockchain and at an automated approach so let's see if they can pull off at least one of those two (either a way better blockchain or an automated one).
bitcoinboy12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:20:27 AM

But still WC_old is with Cryptopia so let's see if Wincoin and Cryptopia can find a solution on processing an automated swap and not just rely on manual transactions. Its clear anyway that both blockchains (old and new) are still running. So even if there's no significant reason why perform a swap, at least we might be able to see an automated swap. I've heard of a lot of coins performing a swap with a way better blockchain and at an automated approach so let's see if they can pull off at least one of those two (either a way better blockchain or an automated one).

It seems there's not much movement in this thread or even answers to the questions thrown at the developer's way.

Iamcassian

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

Why is it there are times where there are 0 nodes in Cryptopia coin info?
bitcoinboy12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

I checked it out and there are 2 connections at the moment. Though it is weird, with high volume like them but only a few nodes.
Add this to the fact that there are the top 4 wallets contain close to 90% of coins.

Something is not right with decentralization of this coin. It could be a manipulated one for several weeks.

Iamcassian

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

I checked it out and there are 2 connections at the moment. Though it is weird, with high volume like them but only a few nodes.
Add this to the fact that there are the top 4 wallets contain close to 90% of coins.

Something is not right with decentralization of this coin. It could be a manipulated one for several weeks.

We wouldn't know for sure but there's a big possibility. A coin with huge trading volume but only 4 wallets has 90% of the total balance is unusual. So that could explain why there are not much responders here in Bitcointalk. The trading volume doesn't reflect what is going on outside. So it could be the reason why there's only 1 exchange so it will be easier to manipulate trading.

But we can't say for sure... though a bit most likely.
bitcoinboy12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

We wouldn't know for sure but there's a big possibility. A coin with huge trading volume but only 4 wallets has 90% of the total balance is unusual. So that could explain why there are not much responders here in Bitcointalk. The trading volume doesn't reflect what is going on outside. So it could be the reason why there's only 1 exchange so it will be easier to manipulate trading.

Here's my proof that it is a self traded coin
It has been out in the exchange for quite some time already and having around 20-30 BTC daily trading volume on average (except recently when they're having just around 10 BTC per day)

With all the trading volume this coin is having on a daily basis, there are only 7 significant wallets then the rest are very small players. Look at the ratio of those 7 wallets with the rest. If that would be the case then I might be wrong on 1 idea because I thought those are self trade but it seems those are group trade as the volume is just taking place from these 7 wallets.

I'm not saying that having 7 whales is bad as all coins have whales or the fat wallets but at least the rest of the community has coins as well so the graph wil have a gradual slope unlike in the screenshot above, outside those 7 all wallets are pretty much insignificant already. Try to compare it with your respective favorite coins to see the difference.

These are the type of coins that destroys cryptocurrency reputation. Invest at your own risk.

Iamcassian

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

It has been out in the exchange for quite some time already and having around 20-30 BTC daily trading volume on average (except recently when they're having just around 10 BTC per day)

https://i.imgur.com/LrvAC8E.png

With all the trading volume this coin is having on a daily basis, there are only 7 significant wallets then the rest are very small players. Look at the ratio of those 7 wallets with the rest. If that would be the case then I might be wrong on 1 idea because I thought those are self trade but it seems those are group trade as the volume is just taking place from these 7 wallets.

I'm not saying that having 7 whales is bad as all coins have whales or the fat wallets but at least the rest of the community has coins as well so the graph wil have a gradual slope unlike in the screenshot above, outside those 7 all wallets are pretty much insignificant already. Try to compare it with your respective favorite coins to see the difference.

These are the type of coins that destroys cryptocurrency reputation. Invest at your own risk.

Thank you for this info, I've never seen this before. Yes, you could really be correct that it is a manipulated trading volume. Well, there will always be scammers in the crypto world.
bitcoinboy12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:09:53 AM

Thank you for this info, I've never seen this before. Yes, you could really be correct that it is a manipulated trading volume. Well, there will always be scammers in the crypto world.

That is the reason why they don't disclose their faces in their website.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: