Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [KNC] Kyber NetWork Price Speculation  (Read 1974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:09 PM

It is going fown but next year it will bee 10 times big!
Itis below the ico price, but i think the future of the kyber just like omisego. Very good team and the developers but remember kyber has a lot of the competitor and that can be considered as another stone for kyber project.

It's not below the ico price.  It's 2.5x the ico price still.
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:25:48 PM

It's certainly not below the ICO price, which was between $0.3-0.4 depending on ETH price during the day.

I think we see the ICO craze fizzle out after the insane August and September months. If a project has solid fundamentals, this is not necessarily a bad thing. As for Kyber, if they can deliver on their roadmap I see a bright future and anything below or around $1 prices are a buy recommendation in my view.
TokensFund.io (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:19:13 AM

We saw the price of kyber started to increase after falling down $2.44 to $.9.

will we see $2 before December?

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

thats not gonna happen at least in the short term.. but sure on 1Q 2018... take a look at KNC's roadmap Wink

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
TokensFund.io (OP)

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:26:37 AM

Finally Kyber price started to move up!

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/
Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

the idea is awesome, but people forget that there are many other projects working on exchanging coins, which in my opinion are better suited than Kyber. Yes Kyber has the highest market cap when compared to them (0x, Bancor etc.) but their idea is nothing "new" that can revolutionize the exchange of coins. They took the basic concept from Bancor which already has a working prototype and works in a much more automated way than Kyber (you don't even have to match buyers and sellers). Personally I think the coin will lose value due to the high competition in the sector but they might integrate their technology with more projects (unlikely) and survive in the long term, but that's just me Smiley
ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

thats not gonna happen at least in the short term.. but sure on 1Q 2018... take a look at KNC's roadmap Wink
yes, i think the price will begin to explode since Q1 2018 when the exchange launched, it already stay in line for a long time and many people have lost their coins, so coins are controlled by some big holders, which means its easy to rise

temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

yes, i think the price will begin to explode since Q1 2018 when the exchange launched, it already stay in line for a long time and many people have lost their coins, so coins are controlled by some big holders, which means its easy to rise
Unfortunately, the development of the project is very slow and cross-platform trading is scheduled for early 2019, in principle, like all similar projects, it is better to grow slowly, but with a great prospect in the future.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

Kyber Network Progress Update (March 18, 2018)
https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-progress-update-march-18-2017-aa42364a68e3

We are proud to report another successful two weeks for Kyber Network.

We have made significant improvements with regards to our technical development. We have been improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our reserve and smart contracts. Additionally, we have fine tuned wallet our user interface.

In terms of our partnerships and community development, we presented at successful meetup in Japan and have plans to present at multiple events in China in the coming week. We are proud to announce our most recent integration partnership with traceto.io, the decentralized Know Your Customer (KYC) network. Finally, we are looking to hire a Content Strategist and Product Manager, please see the job descriptions below.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

Kyber Network is a very promising coin, I invest in it and advise everyone! KNC announced a partnership with Wanchain to create the next DEX, and also KNC integrates with one decentralized service for KYC. They have a great future!
I advise everyone to study this project in more detail.

TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Public Beta Announcement
https://blog.kyber.network/public-beta-announcement-870b21377136

The Kyber Network decentralized exchange public beta will soon be available to the public.

Since launching our platform on the Ethereum mainnet, the exchange was made available to whitelisted addresses only. By limiting the number of users that access the exchange we have improved the platform in a controlled environment. This testing period has unfolded with great success, and after slightly more than a month of constant feedback and improvement we are ready to release our platform to the public.

On Monday the 19th at 3pm (GMT+8) the public mainnet beta stage will begin. We ask that all users keep in mind that our platform is still in beta testing and there are areas in need of improvement. If you encounter any issues please report them at here. Your feedback during this process is invaluable.

That being said we encourage all members of the Kyber Network community to activate their accounts and start trading. We are proud to say that this marks another significant milestone in Kyber Network history.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

I've used Kyber Network to buy some EOS and ZIL recently. I must say it was great experience, imho Kyber can become the best exchange if you need the fastest two-click way to buy or sell some currencies on the average price with all other DEX advantages like security of the funds, anonymity etc

jeanpierre

Activity: 308

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

Recently Coinbase announced they will list ERC20 tokens on their platform this year, I think Kyber and BAT will be their pick, because these two are probably the most legit project in the ethereum blockchain right now.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Kyber Network Lists Its First Stablecoin https://blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-lists-its-first-stablecoin-20fb6ba35d6

Those of us who have been trading cryptocurrencies for a while have grown used to the daily price fluctuations that make this market so unique. In fact, many of us trade cryptocurrencies precisely because of these fluctuations and the opportunities for profit that come along with such volatility.

To the layperson, however, this instability is frankly terrifying, and is oftentimes the reason they shy away from venturing into the crypto-space. If we ever hope to bring the crypto-economy to the masses, we need to provide stability within this volatile market.

This is where stablecoins come in. Stablecoins are cryptocurrencies that are pegged to stable fiat assets, such as the U.S. Dollar or gold. However, unlike the U.S. Dollar or gold, stablecoins are not controlled by centralized banks or governments. Instead, stablecoins provide the stability that comes with established fiat currencies, while also providing the transparency and decentralization that comes with blockchain technology.

Stablecoins are the key to blockchain mainstream adoption for numerous reason. They provide the long-term stability that allows new traders to achieve peace of mind, which naturally makes the crypto-space much more accessible and appealing for the layperson. Furthermore, unlike other cryptocurrencies that experience frequent price fluctuations, stablecoins provide the short-term stability that makes them perfect for daily transactions. The use of stablecoins in everyday transactions will be an essential step that helps businesses and people transition towards the crypto-economy and away from the fiat.

Kyber Network is well aware of the importance of these coins within the crypto-market, and so we have decided to list a DAI on our exchange starting on Monday April 16th.

DAI is a trustless, transparent, and decentralized stablecoin that is collateral-backed and soft-pegged to the price of one U.S. dollar. It is sold and controlled by Maker, whose smart contract is fully inspectable on the Ethereum blockchain. Maker created DAI with the express purpose of promoting blockchain mainstream adoption. They believe that stablecoins are the best currencies for direct payments and collateral provision, and so they created a coin that is perfect for both.

Kyber Network will be listing DAI on the exchange on April 16! We expect this will be a significant step towards making the crypto-space more reliable, more widely used, and more accessible.
LaLegiste

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

Both the announced partnership with MEW and the listing on BitHumb pumped KNC price a lot this week. I guess we can expect even bigger prices on the release of integrated Kyber Network’s protocol into MEW's interface, as well as one more price grow due to official opening of the exchange on April 30.

xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

It's doing great recently,  I'm expecting it to go about  $30 per coin by this time next year, I'm pretty sure a coin to hodl,  just watch out for it as time goes on
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

Listing on Coinbit (May 11)
https://coindar.org/en/event/kyber-network-knc-listing-on-coinbit-8817
LaLegiste

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

Nice to see more and more tokens listed on Kyber Network exchange. There are already 22 tokens to trade and from tomorrow ArcBlock will become the 23th: https://blog.kyber.network/arcblock-abt-to-be-listed-on-kyber-network-75ba90486cd0

satrum

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:48:05 PM

"Enjin Coin to be listed on Kyber Network" added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/240

at 9pm (GMT+8) on May 14, 2018

good cross-promo. What do you think?
Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

Big drop in price for KNC in those last days/weeks, what could explain it in your view?
To me the project looks more and more promising, with the biggest (only?) competitor being Idex.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: