Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:50:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JesVarez Picks (NCAA BBall / NBA) (17W-7L in College BBall) +24.41 Units  (Read 1874 times)
JesVarez (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:47:40 PM

LIVE PICK:
Kukushkin M. - Basic M.
Kukushkin being the 82nd rank play against Basic the 185th. Basic has a streak of 3 games without winning in hardcourt, he just won the first set against Kukushkin and I dont think that will be enough. Kukushkin lead 2-0 the Head to Head and I believe he can win this game.
PICK: Kukushkin M. ML
ODDS: 2.1 BET 365
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:24:54 AM

GAME: Giants vs Denver
Denver Broncos has one if not the best defense in the NFL currently, this game can get ugly really fast and I really like the Broncos to run them out early. Giants 0-5 and they lost 2 players last game. They lost O. Beckham which is one of the best world wide receivers in the game. The Broncos already had a week to rest for this game and will look ready to win it tonight. Denver is fighting against KC for the American West Division and with the lost of KC today they will come ready to win this game.

PICK: Denver Broncos -13.5
ODDS: 1.9 BET365
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:53:06 AM

Denver Broncos has one if not the best defense in the NFL currently, this game can get ugly really fast and I really like the Broncos to run them out early. Giants 0-5 and they lost 2 players last game. They lost O. Beckham which is one of the best world wide receivers in the game. The Broncos already had a week to rest for this game and will look ready to win it tonight. Denver is fighting against KC for the American West Division and with the lost of KC today they will come ready to win this game.

Interesting with an info inside your pick I guess it will be an easy game to followed I also like betting with broncos but I'm not sure if timing is right for now they behind 14points and 2quarter is almost finish the standing would be favored them might be a comeback or new York will try to snatch this one out.
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:28:13 AM

Interesting with an info inside your pick I guess it will be an easy game to followed I also like betting with broncos but I'm not sure if timing is right for now they behind 14points and 2quarter is almost finish the standing would be favored them might be a comeback or new York will try to snatch this one out.
Yeah, really weird game in Denver, Broncos came out slow and their defense reacted really late in the game. Good thing that the NBA season starts tuesday, cant wait.
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:13:11 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 01:32:43 AM by JesVarez

Game 1: Lorient vs Niort
Sport: Soccer
League: France League 2

For this match we have Lorient (8th) and Niort (13th). Niort has win 2 games in a row in the League, a surprising win against Nimes (6th) and a win by 1 goal difference against the second to last team Quevilly Rouen. Lorient plays at home where they have a streak of 13 games without losing, their last lost was against PSG 2-1. In the last 10 games on the road, Niort has a record of 2-2-6. The thing about Lorient is that they have only received 2 goals at home in the 5 games that they have played there, they have lost 3 games in a row and I believe this is the game they need to bounce back on track. We are looking for Lorient to win, if its a tie is a VOID.

Game 2: Las Palmas vs Celta de Vigo
League: La Liga

Las Palmas receive Celta de Vigo, in the last 10 games, Las Palmas have had both teams scoring 8 times, and Celta de Vigo has a streak of 9 games scoring as a visitor. Also, Celta de Vigo has a streak of 3 games without scoring, I believe this is the game where they finally get a goal. Here comes the interesting facts. In their last 8 matches against each other, all of them have had more than 2.5 goals and in all of them both teams have scored. I believe this game will be a high scoring game and at least we will see a goal from both sides.

BET: Lorient DNB (same as 0.0) + Las Palmas vs Celta Vigo BTTS
ODDS: 1.85 BET365
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:35:05 AM

GAME: Titans vs Colts
Really like the Colts here, they are underdogs and I believe they can win this game outright. Score is 9-10 right now with the Colts up and I believe they can cover and win.
I believe it will be a close game at the end, so we will take the +2.5 they are giving us right now. Almost halftime.

PICK: LIVE Score Colts 10-9 Titans. Colts +2.5
ODDS: 1.9 Bet365
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

GAME 1: Manchester City vs Napoli
Manchester City has scored more than 2.5 goals in their last 7 of 9 games, they have scored first in the last 8 games. They are in a 9 game winning streak and they receive Napoli. In the Premier League they have scored 29 goals in 8 games, almost 4 goals/game. Napoli plays Inter this weekend, and they can have some starters not playing to save them for this week. We are looking for Manchester City to score 2 goals or more.

GAME 2: Real Madrid vs Tottenham
I believe this will be a high scoring game. Both teams come in a 4 game winning streak and Real Madrids offense is amazing, they lack on defense a lot so I expect the BTTS will be a good bet, but Madrid has showned they are the best team when it comes to the Champions League. We look for Real Madrid to score 2 goals or more.

PICK: Man City Over 2.5 Goals + Real Madrid Over 2.5 Goals.
ODDS:1.96 BET 365
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:53:07 PM

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make a thread where I can post my bets so I can keep a better track of them and to share with everyone my picks.
Feel free to comment your own prediction on games and feel free to post or discuss about any sport.

Ive been in this Sports Gambling for about 5 years. I bet a lot on American Sports (American Football and Basketball). Also, when I see a good bet on Soccer and Tennis.
Im a huge fan when it comes to College Sports, (NCAAF and NCAAB). I usually bet on the spread on every sport and sometimes some doubles.

If you are new to this Sports Betting and dont understand any of the words or why is a good bet or not let me know and Ill do my best to answer.
Also, all picks will come with a full prediction post on why Im I betting on it.

Good luck to everyone!
im a NFL fan,a Big Fan of Greenbay Packers and i bet for them,even if they cant be on superbowl for long time now,,still i will remain as packers,and will always be.but im still counting on some day again they will be having a superbowl title.

JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:58:43 AM

GAME 1: Leon vs Pumas
League: Liga MX, Apertura Mexico.
We have Leon which is the 3rd best team in the Mexican League, they play against the last team in the league, with only 8 points in 12 games played. Leon is the second best team when they play on the road, with 12 points and 10 goals scored and only 4 received. Leon is on a 5 game winning streak where Pumas hasnt win a game in 6 games. Leon hasnt been scored in their last 3 games. We look for Leon to not lose the game, a tie or a Leon win will win us this part of the bet.

GAME 2: Warriors vs Rockets
Sport: NBA Basketball
Oppening night in the NBA, I decided to skip the Celtics vs Cavs game since I believe that game will be too close to predict anything. For this Warriors Rockets I like the defending champs to make an statement here. Rockets have Harden and CP3 but I dont think their bench will be enough to win this game. Warriors are just too good. We are looking for the Warriors to win by 5 or more.

PICK: Draw or Leon + GS Warriors -4.5
ODDS: 1.91 BET365
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:51:53 PM

GAME 1: Barcelona vs Olympiakos
Barcelona should have an easy game against the worst team in their group, Messi is coming out of scoring a hat trick for Argentina and I dont see this game to be close. Its a must win against Olympiakos. We are looking for Barcelona to win by 3 goals or more.

GAME 2: Bryan/Bryan vs Gille/Vliegen
Bryan/Bryan is one of the best doubles players in the world, they shouldnt have any problems to win 2-0 but we will take Bryan Bryan to win the match.

PICK: Barcelona -2.5 + Bryan/Bryan
ODDS: 1.828 Nitrogen

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/9ab6533bmRud01Bakw0N052YVhVV1lJa1FkZz09/r/2136580/

I would probably start keeping a record on my units this week or next since the NBA season started.
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:02:27 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 03:08:56 PM by JesVarez

GAME: Singularity (map 2) vs Kinguin (map 2)
Sport: eSports - CS:GO - SkinCoin Invitational

PICK: Kinguin +2.5
ODDS: 1.81
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/040c4d5d21WbEtWZnJuYUgxdVFXSVJ3Q2p1dz09/r/2136580/
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

GAME: Singularity (map 2) vs Kinguin (map 2)
Sport: eSports - CS:GO - SkinCoin Invitational

PICK: Kinguin +2.5
ODDS: 1.81
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/040c4d5d21WbEtWZnJuYUgxdVFXSVJ3Q2p1dz09/r/2136580/

Good game for Kinguin, they even won the game outright 16-11. Bryan/Bryan are up 1-0 on the sets, need one more to win. Barcelona will play later today. +.81 Units for this win.
badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:27:08 PM

Nice win on the Kinguin map 2 pick. Will you be betting any of the american csgo matches this evening? There seems to be some nice matches going on tonight. Would be interested in seeing what matches you would pick. Cloud 9 vs renegades should be a good one to bet.
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:03:28 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:57:32 AM by JesVarez

Nice win on the Kinguin map 2 pick. Will you be betting any of the american csgo matches this evening? There seems to be some nice matches going on tonight. Would be interested in seeing what matches you would pick. Cloud 9 vs renegades should be a good one to bet.
Yeah, I usually bet on eSports when I see a good game. My timezone is not that good to bet on this games but I will bet on them ocassionally.

GAME: Bucks vs Celtics
Celtics will be tired from that long match from the Cavs last night, they even had to travel back to Boston, looking for the future star and maybe future MVP (words of Kevin Durant) Giannis Antetokounmpo will show what hes made of against this Celtics without Hayward.

PICK: MIL Bucks -1.5
ODDS: 1.83 BET365

JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:52:34 AM

GAME: Spurs vs Timberwolves
Timberwolves are going to be really good this year, they play against the Spurs who dont have K Leonard, he is still hurt from that last season injury from Zaza Pachulia. Really like this young Timberwolves team, especially because they are underdogs coming into this game.

PICK: Timberwolves ML
ODDS: 2.00 BET365
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:05:54 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:58:18 AM by JesVarez

GAME: America vs Chivas
In the Mexican league this is the classic of football. America has been playing really well lately while Chivas have 4 losses in a row, havent won a game in 5 matches. Looking for America to win this game at home. America is currently second in the league, while Chivas is second to last.

PICK: America ML
ODDS: 2.00 Nitrogen or Bet365

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/64cbe88OUxWWldNS1pRbWhRT3h0b2hFQUZOdz09/r/2136580/
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

Barcelona was up 3-0 and Olympiakos scored at the last minute giving us a lose on our -2.5 bet.
Bucks won 108-100. Pretty nice win for the Greak Freak that had a great game.
Timberwolves were up at the start of the 4th but couldnt keep up with the Spurs at the end.
American won the game 2-1.
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:59:16 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 02:12:28 PM by JesVarez

GAME: OKC Thunder vs NY Knicks.
The Knicks did not win a single game during preseason, they are having a lot of defensive problems and cant get anything going on offense. Only good players that they can relly on is Porzingis, after that, nothing good to show for. Oklahoma Thunders staring five looks like this: PG - R. Westbrook / SG - A. Roberson / SF - P. George / PF - C. Anthony / C S. Adams
Really loaded team in my opinion, the last MVP Westbrook will put on a show for Oklahoma as they open their season at home, Paul George is a beast, Carmelo if he gets going no one can stop him. Also, really like Carmelo to go off on their ex-team. I believe the line will go up tomorrow, thats why I post this tonight. Thunder should win this game by more than 12 points.

PICK: OKC Thunder -11.5
ODDS: 1.856 Nitrogen

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/d176a8ebTQvbSt2R0hNQ3VSclZ6NDhQQlBQUT09/r/2136580/

Bet on NITROGEN SPORTS:

https://nitrogensports.eu
JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:53:06 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:12:06 AM by JesVarez

GAME: Memphis vs Houston
For tonight on the NCAA Football action I really like the Houston Cougars to win this game. Memphis ranks 11th in total Offense and they score an average of 42.4 points/game. Houston defense is allowing 16.2 points/game. Houston come from losing 45-17 against Tulsa, they average 27.2 points per game, but the problem is on the Memphis defense, they show little resistance when they are playing defense, they get scored on about 35.2 points per game. Memphis is 2-5 in their last 7 games trying to cover the spread. Both teams are really offensive teams, but I like the home team to take the win.

PICK: Houston -2.5
ODDS: 1.808 Nitrogen
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/c763b49SFhnZjhrSE5ySFdXWGx4MXU3WjhsZz09/r/2136580/

Bet on NITROGEN SPORTS:

JesVarez (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:29:02 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 02:14:38 PM by JesVarez

Thunder up by 23 points with 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter.
Houston up 31-14 with 2 minutes left in  the third quarter.

GAME: LA Clippers vs LA Lakers
Really like the Clippers here, even though CP3 left, they got Patrick Beverley which will guard really close Lonzo Ball. The Clippers have won 11 of the last 12 games that this games have played against each other. By an average of 13.4 points. Lonzo Ball missed some games at the preseason for a problem with his ankle. No home court advantage, since they both play in the same arena.
PICK: LA Clippers -5.5
ODDS: 1.812 Nitrogen

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/c0d7575MU96Uk55cytiaTBRUlViVXZpSk5jdz09/r/2136580/

Bet on NITROGEN SPORTS:

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: