Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Almost 2000 sign up making BTCMoon the hottes token  (Read 1331 times)
btcmoonproject (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:17:43 AM

Why BTCMoon

Current Offer/Discount/best offer
USD 0.2 per Token (Additional bonus will be credited).
Cryptocompare ICO price 0.5 USD per Token (No bonus)
How to get BTCMoon
By submitting to this form is to prevent any scammers to ask for FAKE address
Only use this channel to get BTCM

Click Here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_M9RtPqogqzsVDJ-OMSVgOgQz1BHLeqS-HhMVwLA_ow-2FQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

BTCMoon team committed to make the BTCMoon higher through time.

Our strategy follow very simple method which is proven all the time. Below some of example that we managed.

1.   Risk Management – Managing fund wisely (Collected fun will be invest in very low risk investment and which give the highest profit).
        Every project will be announce with very details through social media channel and youtube. This will attract new investors to buy more
        BTCMoon. Creates more demand.

2.   Buy Back program. Profit make by BTCMoon will be use to buyback BTCM token to increase and maintain the price. It is very simple
        method but very powerful to convince current and new investors to HODL BTCM.

3.   Implementing token destroy near future to give more prestigious to whom HOLD BTCM.

Info about the token:
Name: BTCMoon
Symbol: BTCM
Supply: 21,000,000

Contract address: https://etherscan.io/address/0xa9aad2dc3a8315caeee5f458b1d8edc31d8467bd#readContract

SETTING YOUR Myetherwallet WITH BTCMoon
Name: BTCM Contract address: 0xa9aad2dc3a8315caeee5f458b1d8edc31d8467bd
Decimal points: 18

Find our simple Youtube video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-qQSXnP_nc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rohitm

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:19:40 PM

Another scam coin!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:01:51 AM

Hei dude if you not like this project do not be troublemakers in this thread, You must have proof before saying this project scam  Smiley
btcmoonproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:25:49 AM

Hei dude if you not like this project do not be troublemakers in this thread, You must have proof before saying this project scam  Smiley

Hye thanks for your support, fyi we currently still ongoing collecting eth address for air drop..we will send out for all participants once the promotions finish..cheers

BTCMoon
btcmoonproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

Hye thanks for your support, fyi we currently still ongoing collecting eth address for air drop..we will send out for all participants once the promotions finish..cheers

BTCMoon

Current registration more than 3400 participants..another milestone..

Please continue gents
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:52 PM

Do you have roadmap or whitepaper? Or any other development information?
i want to support new project but i need know where we will go.
Thanks
btcmoonproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

Do you have roadmap or whitepaper? Or any other development information?
Thanks

Hye website completion already there, we will aggresively promoting BTCMoon through media social such as youtube and facebook to attracting new investors.

Next update - web launch

Every week or two weeks animated or digital video will be publish through youtube channel to get more exposure.

Regards
BTCMoon
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

I dont get the meaning of 2000 sign up? Sign up on what and where?
Looking at the number of eth you received from the sale which is only 3 transactions sent to your address worth $130, I dont think it deserves to be called as the hottest token. No offenses, just saying my opinion based on what I see here.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:36:59 PM

Looking at the number of eth you received from the sale which is only 3 transactions sent to your address worth $130, I dont think it deserves to be called as the hottest token. No offenses, just saying my opinion based on what I see here.

I'd have to agree with this.
Could you explain a bit more how you are going to technically support the coin? Surely being a basic erc20 token isn't going to cut it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:07 PM

good luck guys.
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:29:40 PM

Ooh I’m going to watch this one closely!
rohitm

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:47:14 PM

I'd have to agree with this.
Could you explain a bit more how you are going to technically support the coin? Surely being a basic erc20 token isn't going to cut it?

There is no platform or technical development - this is just another shady attempt to leverage BTC name and fool naive folks into believing it is somehow connected to the original Bitcoin.

btcmoonproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

please check at the google forms which we provide which you can find at earlier discussion.

this coin will explode soon.

Regards
BTCMoon
riils

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

What is the unique value proposition that would make anyone buy this instead of any other copy-paste ETH token?
btcmoonproject (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:34:45 AM

What is the unique value proposition that would make anyone buy this instead of any other copy-paste ETH token?

hi there, every token have their own specialty..you have to understand the concept..nowadays many token out there been selling @ ICO with very expensive price..

and somehow many of them not successful as per their plan? because there is no real time usage by owner of the coin..they simply buy and hold and dump.

what make difference is how community use the token..we just simply gave the air drop and will continue to promotes for as many people to use this coin.

BTCMoon intention is to make this coin available for everybody. We have many forward plan such as inviting Facebook online seller to accept this token for their items.

This offer is very limited, when 21,000,000 finish distribution and real usage use then you know what is the different. For this time no selling for BTCMoon just to build the community.

BTCM just purely collectibles item and non related to security etc.

Regards
BTCMoon
jsscgs001

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:04:40 AM

rohitm

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:17:07 PM

hi there, every token have their own specialty..you have to understand the concept..nowadays many token out there been selling @ ICO with very expensive price..

and somehow many of them not successful as per their plan? because there is no real time usage by owner of the coin..they simply buy and hold and dump.

what make difference is how community use the token..we just simply gave the air drop and will continue to promotes for as many people to use this coin.

BTCMoon intention is to make this coin available for everybody. We have many forward plan such as inviting Facebook online seller to accept this token for their items.

This offer is very limited, when 21,000,000 finish distribution and real usage use then you know what is the different. For this time no selling for BTCMoon just to build the community.

BTCM just purely collectibles item and non related to security etc.

Regards
BTCMoon

LOL! Cheesy

liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

I just received my 500 Tokens, thanks
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

I joined the airdrop but never recieve my token.
Maybe when i registered the airdrop is already over.

rikydeje16

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

hi brother if you do not want to follow this project. do not post originally. because it could worsen someone else's project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: