Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:14:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if everyone withdrew their coin in fiat?  (Read 4313 times)
laetitiavh

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

The first thing you will see is the falling price , dropping insane and can't stop them . The only thing can stop that is finding more investors invests in it , with the big demands the price will going back to the first position.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:08:17 PM

Would there be enough money in the exchanges? Would bitcoin fail?

Yes, They have enough money! But BTC will not fail, It's trading buy low - sell high when this time is coming, You will see traders and investors buying more and more.
Money is Money nothing else ...

agree, even every one change their bitcoin in fiat,still there is always have a buyer that can buy bitcoin so its continue and i think it will never fail. Its very imposible that all people change their all bitcoin.

Nope i think it can possible. A couple of months back China announced that they are going to ban all ico's and few reputed exchange sites the effect I think everyone knew. Suppose if all countries take this decision then 100% people will withdraw their bitcoins.
you have a point mate,when china declares their stand against bitcoin the effect has a big difference in market and what if the whole world make same position .i think it will lead to crypto bankruptcy and the system will fail for operation.
DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:11:47 PM

Value of Bitcoin will be $0 if everyone do it. Is it possible to happen of course it is highly unlikely. If it did happen then I think everything in crypto currency market will be valued as $0 as well.

Did not see the reason to sell all bitcoins...and this did not happen  Grin
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:45 AM

If all people around the world withdraw BTC. I'm sure that it will fail. But I think that there is no reason to people do that. Bitcoin is still rising, investors still hold to get profit

Yeah but this question is completely imaginary and OP wants you to think in that way where what if everybody goes crazy like that. :-)

I think nothing will happen, except the thing that bitcoin will loose its market capitalism and there will be no value for it. All the exchanges will be able to pay everyone because obviously if the bitcoin was bought before then it was bought with the same fiat which will be floating around the internet or in the bank account of those big exchanger owners. :-) So surely if demanded then they will have to pay it and they will because we have agreement upon that. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
artlanante

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:43:25 AM

It's really a bad scenario for investors, That's the signal of the end of ICOs future.
Imaging about that situation is really ankward.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:52:56 AM

It's really a bad scenario for investors, That's the signal of the end of ICOs future.
Imaging about that situation is really ankward.
I think if everyone withdrew their all coins in fiat it may start of falling prices of coin in the market, but eventhough it will happen bitcoins will never be end and all others coins will be the end, its we will just like a new begginning until the price of the coins in the market will be back to normal, but i think not everyone will do this because bitcoin and any coins is improving so it will never happend.

kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:54:53 AM

That's unlikely to happen but theoretically if something like that happens the demand for bitcoin will drop along with its price because people will offer less than the market price until the cycle reach to $0. so every individual and exchanges will lose money for sure.

ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:28:02 AM

That's unlikely to happen but theoretically if something like that happens the demand for bitcoin will drop along with its price because people will offer less than the market price until the cycle reach to $0. so every individual and exchanges will lose money for sure.
Yes, I totally agree with you. That is just a theoretically. Cryptocurrency market likes Stock market, if that happens, all investors will lose your money. But you should not be worry. It wont not happen.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:10:02 AM

If all people around the world withdraw BTC. I'm sure that it will fail. But I think that there is no reason to people do that. Bitcoin is still rising, investors still hold to get profit

Yeah but this question is completely imaginary and OP wants you to think in that way where what if everybody goes crazy like that. :-)

I think nothing will happen, except the thing that bitcoin will loose its market capitalism and there will be no value for it. All the exchanges will be able to pay everyone because obviously if the bitcoin was bought before then it was bought with the same fiat which will be floating around the internet or in the bank account of those big exchanger owners. :-) So surely if demanded then they will have to pay it and they will because we have agreement upon that. :-)

That’s right mate, and basically the scenario of withdrawing coins to fiat cash isn’t having value anymore; so no chances of growing like bitcoin does. Comparing it with bitcoin’s idea about storing the btc values which potentially gains good value in the future if keeping it in your desired wallet. Banks will be liable with the funds that you have, but no passive income is possible due to low interest value that’s provided to fiat depositors. Your chance of earning bigger profit with bitcoin will probable to happen if you hold for long term, but if not and you withdraw or exchanged it to fiat I guess that’s only fixed value and becomes stagnant.
man1975asc

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:44:28 AM

0 Value for Bitcoin.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:55:11 AM

The first thing you will see is the falling price , dropping insane and can't stop them . The only thing can stop that is finding more investors invests in it , with the big demands the price will going back to the first position.
That in a layman's language simply explains it all. There is always a two side to every chain and in this case, we will always have the demand and supply. If there is a little demand for it, and the supply is huge, then obviously the value will drop and vice versa. Now, if everyone decides to dump and there is definitely no one willing to demand for it, then that is when we do not get to be able to sell what we have and it becomes worthless. But, can that last scenario really happen? I totally doubt it.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:38:05 PM

Despite the fact that if all people withdraw their bitcoin or in otherword dump it at the same time and it could possibly make the price of bitcoin $0. It's almost impossible to happen.
To make people sell their bitcoin at the same time is really hard, it's p2p currency and every people have their own brain, and also, there'll always some people who buyback at a little price of bitcoin expecting to be the next bitcoin millionaire when the price rises.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:50:00 PM

For every withdrawal there must be a buyer's at the other end for the sellers to be able to sell their Bitcoin. I don't believe that Bitcoin market value Will decline down to zero value as a result of the holder converting it to fait currency because there must be a buyer's for the convertion to be approve by the exchange company.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:36:56 AM

If everybody dumps then the price of all crypto will go to Zero. Its a red flag for crypto world.
Have you forgotten there will always be someone holding at the end and willing to buy when everyone is dumping? Except the person selling is willing to tag it at $0 to sell, then there is no way the value can ever be zero.

This is just a scene that can never happen; it is unrealistic and there is no point thinking about it. A stage will come when there would be no one willing to buy if it ever comes and if it gets so low, that it cannot get lower, that is when you will start seeing the demand for it.
valying

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:11:51 AM

0 Value for Bitcoin.
I think it will affect to the whole altcoin industry and the biggest affective will be on Bitcoin, Bitcoin could drop price in an insane way.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:12:10 PM

Yes it's pretty obvious that if everyone dumps(sell) their bitcoins and no one wants to buy it,the coin will crash.The crypto world runs on the rule of demand and supply.For a crypto to survive there should be both demand and supply.But in case of bitcoins there is no chance of it falling there is enough demand for bitcoins and people have started accepting bitcoins.So there is very bleak chances of bitcoins crashing as it's alternate name says it all "The Father of Cryptocurrenies".
The chances are absolutely bleak and there is no point of thinking of something that the likelihood of it happening is very close to zero. Just as you have said, demand and supply is what keeps bitcoin rolling and if supply is less than demand, then the value will drop. However, as long as we have people willing to buy the coin, it will always have a value.

Bitcoin is useful, not just as an asset but for so many things and having a scenario like that playing out to make bitcoin totally worthless, is something I doubt will happen unless there is just no one willing to buy any of it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

0 Value for Bitcoin.
I think it will affect to the whole altcoin industry and the biggest affective will be on Bitcoin, Bitcoin could drop price in an insane way.

it will be worst for all of us because if everybody will sell  their coin specifically  the bitcoin, it will start to fade and anyone here the investors , miners and like me who uses bitcoin will suffer , but it has 0% that will happen because it is imposible that miners and investors and even me will withdraw the bitcoin that we have .
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:36:16 PM

If all bitcoin user sell their coin then bitcoin become valueless but it never happens because I think since step by step bitcoin spreading the entire world, typical public inspired by bitcoin and bounce into bitcoin in this fact bitcoin value increases more future
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

Yes, They have enough money! But BTC will not fail, It's trading buy low - sell high when this time is coming, You will see traders and investors buying more and more.
Money is Money nothing else ...

agree, even every one change their bitcoin in fiat,still there is always have a buyer that can buy bitcoin so its continue and i think it will never fail. Its very imposible that all people change their all bitcoin.

Nope i think it can possible. A couple of months back China announced that they are going to ban all ico's and few reputed exchange sites the effect I think everyone knew. Suppose if all countries take this decision then 100% people will withdraw their bitcoins.
That is the point. Not every country can take such a decision and if all countries decided to take the decision, who do you think is going to buy yours from you? We might just end up holding what we have and at a point when everything dies down, transaction may end up resuming as normal.

As long as people still see value with the usage of bitcoin and someone is willing to accept yours, then bitcoin will still have a value except you decide to sell yours $0 anyway.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:42:03 AM

Certainly Crypto in general and bitcoin in particular are the investment direction of high profitability of investors. Therefore, it is not possible to withdraw all the bitcoins out of the market, at least for the time being.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: