Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if everyone withdrew their coin in fiat?  (Read 4303 times)
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

Hope this happens so I can buy the dip haha
That would be some whooping amount of bitcoin to buy because in that kind of scenario, it is more like us going back to square one from where it all started and by then, I am sure there would be a lot of people who will not care how much they are buying by then which makes it realistic to know that such scenario of everyone trying to dump will never play out as long as there are people who want to buy.
Buying and selling always carrying out at same level. There must be conservation of amount and number of bitcoins in international market where everyone can buy and sell at some time. Like you have said, there would be nothing like this when everyone would be dumping and no one is there to buy bitcoins. Opportunity windows becomes more available when dumping occurs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

Would there be enough money in the exchanges? Would bitcoin fail?

Supply is over loaded and price will fall deeper and deeper. If this happens to Bitcoin the whole market crashes like domino effect. It is different story if it happens to just one or two of alt coins.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Hope this happens so I can buy the dip haha
Hahahaha you seem more awaited for dips. Well yeah, this would be a fantastic chance for every buyer out there to examine the scenario and buy according to their pocket range.

For such dips, better is to keep an amount gathered already with you that as such situation comes, hit the market and earn your part. Bitcoins are not that much hard to get, just use some technicalities of field.

you can't because even you also lose confidence in this cryptocurrency. just think what we discussed 3 months back. we discussed if the price drops $10k it is the best time to buy bitcoin. but now the price is $8k and all altcoins dropped like a hell still looking for best price. according to you what is the best price? I think no one is ready to lose their money am I right?
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

When most of people sell their alts, the price would decrease definitely due to supply demand. If everyone loses their interest in cryptos, it would be a disaster in the trading market. From my point of view, that day would never come, investors would never give up make profits on it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

When most of people sell their alts, the price would decrease definitely due to supply demand. If everyone loses their interest in cryptos, it would be a disaster in the trading market. From my point of view, that day would never come, investors would never give up make profits on it.
what a tendency we see when the bounty of the company participated and wait for the distribution. Once the coin falls into the user's hands, it immediately enters the market. And this omits the price of a coin. So we always face the problem of a coin falling in price.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

what a tendency we see when the bounty of the company participated and wait for the distribution. Once the coin falls into the user's hands, it immediately enters the market. And this omits the price of a coin. So we always face the problem of a coin falling in price.
That is right, there is no way that all people unite to withdraw and convert their coins to fiat, I don't think that could happen, of course not, so stop worrying about that, it will just happen when all countries banned bitcoin which is impossible thing.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:42:23 AM by Ayush rana

As if the people start selling their coins in terms of fait then with in few weeks the price of Bitcoin will decrease very low and even the holders of btc will also reduce. As the demand will decrease and supply increase so the value will also decrease. And there are maximum number of chances that Bitcoin might lose its potential customers.

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Supply is over loaded and price will fall deeper and deeper. If this happens to Bitcoin the whole market crashes like domino effect. It is different story if it happens to just one or two of alt coins.
Not good strategy to sell your bitcoin to increase the level graph of supply as compare to the demand, it causes decrease in price, but more of the time high level traders do this intentionally because they want to see bitcoin  market down which  will give them opportunity to buy bitcoin for trading at very low price, then again the buy more than their sold bitcoin to save for long time, so all the time if you see bitcoin market down try to trade at that time and choose long time trading not short time trading.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

That is right, there is no way that all people unite to withdraw and convert their coins to fiat, I don't think that could happen, of course not, so stop worrying about that, it will just happen when all countries banned bitcoin which is impossible thing.
Yes that is right that it cannot be happen so easily, because most of the people still want to continue investing money in crytpo world because they are getting good profit from it. I think that it can only happen if all the countries of the world turn bitcoin illegal and bane it, and i do not think that all the countries are going to bane crypto currencies.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Obviously the cryptocurrency market will die. The same will happen with every thing in our world
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

I'm sure there would be at least a hundred people who will be ready to purchase the entire bitcoin supply at $10 a coin. Also if everyone withdrew their coins in fiat at the same time, then the coin will fall in price at a astronomical rate.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

If everyone dumps their bitcoin, obviously the value will surely drop a lot. However, I doubt if this will happen. Of ever bitcoin drops back to less than a thousand dollars, a lot of people will surely buy back to get more bitcoin at cheaper price.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

Yes abso5 yes because the overall price of the bitcoins depends on the supply and demands of the people if the people cash out all their bitcoin into fiat then what will happen is there are no bitcoin holder that are existing snymore and the bitcoins price wil vanished and they are just starting drom scratch again because all the people sell them and then the value will be almost worthless again because of a high volume but not buys in the market.
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

In case, there comes a time when we experience such kind of scenario that all the people who owns bitcoin and other crypto coins convert their money into fiat, then it is not possible for crypto coins to survive in this world. This will result in loss of value as well as market price of bitcoin. This is hardly any chance of this to occur. Yes, it is very much possible that everyone starts converting their paper money into crypto currency
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

In current scenerio the growing value will surely attract new users and they will probably buy, and the old users few of them might sell, but this cycle is going to continue and technically Bitcoin won't be completely withdrawn to fiats. The answer would be bitcoin is worthless. As we all know the price of anything would be the buyers willingness to pay for it. If this happens most likely it is the end of the world as we know it
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

For a crypto to survive there should be both demand and supply.But in case of bitcoins there is no chance of it falling there is enough demand for bitcoins and people have started accepting bitcoins. Banks will be liable with the funds that you have, but no passive income is possible due to low interest value that’s provided to fiat depositors
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

If EVERYBODY wanted to dump all their BTC, the price would go to ~$0/BTC... So yes, in this case there would be enough FIAT on the exchanges.
It's all supply and demand. If the supply is huge and the demand is 0, the price goes trough the floor.

isn't bitcoin supply limited? about the demand maybe it will influence the price, but the supply only limited for 21 million only and there is also about the dead bitcoin.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:19:03 PM

In this case price would keep reducing and if everyone went to fiat, price would go to 0, supply and demand determine these markets thus if supply over weighs demand of a product, price reduces and viceversa
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:03:46 PM

If EVERYBODY wanted to dump all their BTC, the price would go to ~$0/BTC... So yes, in this case there would be enough FIAT on the exchanges.
It's all supply and demand. If the supply is huge and the demand is 0, the price goes trough the floor.

isn't bitcoin supply limited? about the demand maybe it will influence the price, but the supply only limited for 21 million only and there is also about the dead bitcoin.
Supply is limited to the 21 million but the demand is what decides about the supply either it is sufficient or not because if at one time there are 1 million bitcoin owners who want to sell their bitcoin and only half million persons are there who want to purchase the bitcoin, then certainly the price of the bitcoin will fall because the supply is more than the demand at that time, so in my opinion this is how the system works.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:27:22 PM
Merited by w33man (2)

I think people will pull their coins at the highest price or the price of the coins in the prediction will fall as it could be from the number of bitcoin more and more and the fewer its consumers affect the price of the coin.

That's the common mentality of most people here, that's why the best business move is to always "hold" right? It has been in their attention that if you would transact on times when the market is down, then it would be the dumbest move that you ever could do because you would only get a loss. Having said that, I think that the trading sites have enough if that happens where people would invest their coins for money. That happens and we have not heard of the market crashing or anything, I think those trading sites are getting more than enough as they impose high transactions fees these days and a little more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: