Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think about Ethereum in like 5years?  (Read 3148 times)
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

I think blockchain will always exist and bitcoin remains the top. It's hard to replace her and everyone knows it. For eth i guess in 5 years then it will go up to $ 1000 even more.  I hope the future crypto can be better and can be a legal means of payment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:47:09 PM

What do you think about Ethereum in like 5years?
Still existing as the dominent blockchain platform? Or disapeared?

Plz share your expectations Smiley
I think ethereum is a very good coin in which you should invest as it is showing good amount of growth and looking at the popularity of ethereum, the same can be expected from ethereum in future.
It is one of the most used platform for hosting ICOs and features like smart contract and quick transactions make it very promising project.
Looking at the current trends, in 5 years the price of ethereum will be above 1000$ for sure.
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:16 PM

I think that a lot of projects need to appear and blockchain needs to be mastered by many more before ETH loses the throne Wink I think that many current projects using ETH platform need to develop before they can even start thinking about creating their own blockchain. and let's not ignore that many more projects using ETH will appear in the upcoming years;)

fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:37:17 PM

It all depends on the projects using the ethereum network. If they have an actual use of the blockchain, then ethereum is bound to go up in price.

Nothing can stop it..
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

Yes it will still be the dominant one because the mire older it gets the more development will under take pkace for it. This means the new features will attract the ICO projects and these projects in turn will attract more customers to invest money. This cycle will keep going on in the long run and the five year period is a lot for the new advanced technology to take shape.

This will in turn also increase the prices of ethereum which might be more than 2K USD and that's gonna happen for sure because there won't be any other blockchain as old as ether has provided.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

I do not know why people bring things to such an extreme, ETH is a good project, it is going to lose dominance with so many other coins trying to do the same thing but it is not going to disappear in 5 years, I still see it as a top 10 coin but not in the second place as it is right now.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:33:29 PM

I think there will be something very new in blockchain area. Something that will eclipse ethereum in some years...
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:07:33 PM

I do not think Ethereum will disappear in 5 years. IMO, It will still be a blockchain platform but there will be more of the other platforms coming up.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:19:09 PM

I believe Ethereum will continue to exist due to its prominent development team and popularity around the world. The value will continue to rise in the long run and I won't be surprised if it touches thousand bucks within five years.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

Etherum is one of the best coins right now in terms of price and platform But It's unlikely that it'll reach the 1000$ bar like some members suggested.

Right now there's DeepOnion Coin operating in Thor network that are steadly becoming more and more popular and sells at cheap price (before it's skyrocket !!).

leyfinder

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:45:05 PM

what do I know, this is the crypto universe and the blockchain its the future and ethereum is creating a wave ride it.
joshmontford

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:06:39 PM

I think for next year or two it definitely will be around. After that it's hard to predict. Even tho the coin is promising, and people are putting much hope in it, nothing is for sure. That being said, I have high hopes for the future of the coin.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:14:10 PM

5 years on ETH? We don't know if it would exist on those years or not since no man can able to predict on what would happen on future 5 years is long way to go and there would be lots of things that would still happen along the way but I can still presume that ETH would exist on those years and for sure some of altcoins as of todays would really follow the trend of development and into its value.
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:28:05 PM

If ethereum can solve the scaling issue or the network and computing has advanced to a level, we might see ethereum becomes the new internet where many apps and logics are running on top of it. However, 5 year is a long time in technology, AI might advanced to a level and we might all be in the matrix soon.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:09 PM

Nowadays, the most popular coins are Ethereum.Ethereum is called second bitcoin.I have 7 eth. Hold all the things. After 5 years, the ethereum will be $ 4000-6000.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:49:13 PM

I believe Ethereum will be able to have the confidence of all its users to remain in the crypto market for a long time, and the progress of Etherum is very good in the future of course in the next 5 years.
Ethereal prices will rise higher and can compete with some other coins on the exchange.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:01:29 PM

I think it would still exsist just like bitcoin. Because ethereum are doing great compared to other altcoin and competitive capabilities might bring this coins into a long journey.  And it contuously soar the market against others altcoin.
uncleduckerr

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:37:54 PM

I believe Ethereum will continue to exist due to its prominent development team and popularity around the world. The value will continue to rise in the long run and I won't be surprised if it touches thousand bucks within five years.

I would very surprised if it didnt hit 000s in that much time. I think it could possibly be a lot higher but a lot of this depends on the ICO situation. The reason Ethereum is pumping hard or ceases to get dumped is because

of the numerous amount of ICOs being done on Ethereum. If and when another platform comes along that is better then eventually we will see Ethereum lose its power. Today is not that day though.

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:51:43 PM

The more ICOs are getting on the cyprto market with eth related the more and more would get to check Etherium out and alot would be interested. Im expecting 1000$-1500$  in the next 3-5 years.

considering that etherium is the second most traded crypto currency in the market today i'm no doubt that this will go atleast 1k level or even more higher. i do hope that they would create more profitable project ti generate income and attract investor

myber

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

Considering that i dont think that raiden can act as a solution to the clogging of the network when big icos are happening, i dont look forward to an almighty future. Just the idea to push everything on one chain.. might work out in the current magnitude but if there happens real adoption and real world usage i dont think it will be able to keep up with the increased data traffic.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: