Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think about Ethereum in like 5years?  (Read 3160 times)
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:59:30 PM

I see bright future of Eth,it has real value.
Now the most important coin after bitcoin,
Maybe the order may change in 5 years.

romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:18:54 PM

I believe in some coins that have real usage inside blockchain. Ethereum is a strong platform. next 5 years it will be a big thing in the crypto world.
so i think Ethereum can go to moon.
I hope it will give us a great future
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:30 PM

I think it's pretty stable in price, but in terms of specs, there are a lot of other blockchains coming out that are better, faster, and stronger. I think like bitcoin, it was one of the first, so it'll stick around.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:48:48 AM

It will still alive and will getting stronger, some of the investors prefer to put their money on eth because the price is not too high and there are so many project related to eth, eth got a slow movement but stable, eth has grown into one of strong alt coin and it is a good coin for long investment
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:20:26 AM

It will still alive and will getting stronger, some of the investors prefer to put their money on eth because the price is not too high and there are so many project related to eth, eth got a slow movement but stable, eth has grown into one of strong alt coin and it is a good coin for long investment
When days coming past bitcoin cash was seen going stronger than before, I'm looking forward to the following weeks or months because it seems in good condition. Definitely I was invest now in this altcoins, I know this last segwit was given way to bitcoin cash to increase their price in the market.
Therefore I also given myself a chance to have another investment due to good value of all crypto currencies in digital community, maybe sooner or later this crypto was possibly become one of the top currency in crypto currency society.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:48:15 AM

etherium in 5 years from now will become one of the most popular Altcoins worldwide, bitcoin is increasing every month so t also expect eth also increase by year, then we can expect eth prices will overcome bitcoin in 5 years.

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:09:13 AM

I think that the etherium will continue to be technologically improved and this will keep its leadership position among the altcoys. Recently, the founder of the etherium Vitaly Buterin said that in 2018 - 2019 a new version of the etherium platform will be released, at which the ICO is held, which will allow such projects to be carried out more qualitatively. This will also increase the rating of the airspace and increase the demand for it.
Krishan_94

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:13:02 AM

ETH would owe a huge market in icos.. It would come to BTC level for sure ..
nerijoyfy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:36:06 AM

It's useful and I think it will rise in the next 5 years, not rocket like bitcoin but consistently.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:42:47 AM

What do you think about Ethereum in like 5years?
Still existing as the dominent blockchain platform? Or disapeared?

Plz share your expectations Smiley

I actually expect the price to probably lose some value in the next 5 years before a big pump takes it to another all time high. Never been a big ethereum fan myself, and i feel like the markets are bullish now and that's the reason why ethereum is still so close to bitcoin's market cap.

When the ICO craze dies down a bit, ETH will suffer since it provides the platform for ICOs to run on.

That should be sometime in the next 5 years. I'm not saying ICOs are going to die forever, but a winter for ICOs may be coming soon.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

If in the next few years the value of bitcoin is not soaring. It is certain that Ethereum coins will rise in the next 5 years. Ethereum is the best altcoins right now no doubt that many people or investor are interested to investing in this coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:30:58 AM

What do you think about Ethereum in like 5years?
Still existing as the dominent blockchain platform? Or disapeared?

Plz share your expectations Smiley

Ethereum is now well known coin as bitcoin and already established its credibility in this crypto market and is the second market leader after bitcoin. All new ICOs using ethereum based tokens which are known as ERC20. Eth is the only coin which can compete with btc in future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:40:10 AM

Eth has been on top of my list and i see a lot of potential in it. Eth has been around for a while now and had
Somehow established itself. Though eth isn't as high as btc and though its increase in value over the past months haven't been that high, still, it constantly increases and maybe in five years time, eth may reach or even surpass 1k and more and more investors will come in. Eth is one of the most progressive altcoin i know and encountered so far.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

It is very possible that it will improve in terms of investment, however the problem with scalability might not be resolved till then or maybe it will fork again

iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:52:15 AM

It will be dead and gone with all alt coins switching to the EOS blockchain. At least I hope as I am more invested in EOS...hahahah
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:55:14 AM

In 5 years later ethereum will be like a gold.
So if you have some cash just start to invest now. Dont lose this chance because in next 5 years you will be a millioner.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:15:18 AM

Ethereum has great dev team to constantly tackle issue that ethereum faces. Even though ethereum has a lot of limitation, while other coins can do much better in certain aspect, the public still believe in ethereum more. For example, bitcoin and ethereum have been the only 2 coins for many fiat to crypto exchanges.

ashu711

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:42:24 AM

If the name of Coin comes after Bitcoin, then it is only the name of the ETH. 90% of the Token Coin wallet and the payment gateway are doing it, so that the demand can be rapidly growing in 5 yrs. my opinion eth target 5000$ touch in next five years. Ethereum is faithful coin in crypto and many people daily earn from trading. Ethereum volume 2nd place after bitcoin.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:43:38 AM

I see eth in the next 5 years as huge; a huge alternative coin who's value is significantly increased. Eth has always been progressive and though it faces certain challenges, it always surpasses it. Moreover, though eth's value as of the moment is not that high, i have high hopes that it will soon rise. Eth is perfect for long term investment so if you will onvest in eth now, you will surely gain huge profit over the next 5 years.

Marl_03

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

Ethereum will be a big thing in the next 5 years because as we can see it now there are many tokens created based from that platform. Like Bitcoin, it has never goes up very quickly, it has very down moments and now it is going higher, anyway I think Ethereum has very high potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: