Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you think about Ethereum in like 5years?  (Read 3154 times)
Urara

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

I hope the ETH will became a stable currency and be usable instead of national money. With a greath numbers of token maybe you can use it in any circumstance...
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:29:42 AM

In 5 years, ethereum will be 2nd in the coin market cap still. Ethereum cannot pass bitcoin. Bicoin is 1st and it will be..We know ethereum is very attractive to investors.And its true that Bitcoin is a waste of electric energy and hardware..
On the other hand ethereum does a very important work, it's more valuable, it has real value, not just a wasted energy value.
Actually It all depends on the projects using the ethereum network.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

If seen from the price developments and the investors who invested in it all this time, I think ethereum will continue to be ranked second under bitcoin, maybe even the strength of its value is almost close to bitcoin seems, but still.. I think ethereum will not shifting the bitcoin value I guess. And I think will be still many investors having interested to invest on ethereum.
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:39:43 AM

Ethereum will continue  being useful as long as the team behind it keep developing it.  As for the price the value will keep increasing,  i see $1000 by the end of 2018.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:51:51 AM

Ethereum will continue  being useful as long as the team behind it keep developing it.  As for the price the value will keep increasing,  i see $1000 by the end of 2018.
I often see in 2018 predicting the ETH will reach 1K$,is there any speculation about it? I myself see ETH cannot reach to 1K$ in the year 2018 start or end because it's stable at 300$ to 400$.ETH development I think is impossible to penetrate 1K$,there are many sales out there that make the price stable. Wink

Ralph43

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

Ethereum could be nr 1 in 5 years. Bitcoin keeps forking, people are losing trust because of that and are looking for a new stable coin. Although, maybe litecoin could take that roll
mikebizzy88

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:52:56 PM

I think that if one or two dapps that run on ethereum succeed, then the price of eth will run up along with them. At this point, the odds are in eth's favor since there are so many dapps and tokens already on the ethereum blockchain.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:04:55 PM

What do you think about Ethereum in like 5years?
Still existing as the dominent blockchain platform? Or disapeared?

Plz share your expectations Smiley

we should know of all ethreum is the 2nd coins from bitcoin in the crypto's i think they have a potential to follow of his king the price value in the market it might be in 5 years from now ethereum for my opinion increase the price upto 3%

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

I think ethereum will be doing good in the next five years but it have to keep up with the competition. There are other altcoins that will become a high competition in the next 5 years for ethereum. I see nem is developing rapidly and working hard on the groundworks. It could become a serious competition for ethereum one day.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

Ethereum will be a big thing in the next 5 years because as we can see it now there are many tokens created based from that platform. Like Bitcoin, it has never goes up very quickly, it has very down moments and now it is going higher, anyway I think Ethereum has very high potential.
When it come to price stability in the market, ethereum have more stable that the other coins even bitcoin. ETH is doing great great since from the start until today, and it could be possible same scenario may happen in a long run. But not as very competitive compared to bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:28:38 AM

In my opinion Ethereum will be bigger than all altcoin and even than Bitcoin because many project use Ethereum blockchain as smart contract. Beside that, the founder Vitalik Buterin is a genius man , he always looking for solution for issue in Ethereum and always solve the problem. He also active in many blockchain conference.

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:21:44 AM

In my opinion Ethereum will be bigger than all altcoin and even than Bitcoin because many project use Ethereum blockchain as smart contract. Beside that, the founder Vitalik Buterin is a genius man , he always looking for solution for issue in Ethereum and always solve the problem. He also active in many blockchain conference.

It is possible that the Ethereum will defeat Bitcoin because many supporters believe in Ethereum and projects using Ethereum.
Hopefully that happens in the future Wink
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:51:30 AM

You need to study the past in order to predict the future! How has ethereum been fairing in the last 3 1/2 years? When ethereum was launched as IPO, many people in crypto were against it by december last year,ethereum have come of age, churning out ICO. Start up find ethereum to be better than any coin, even bitcoin can not compete with ethereum versatility!
 Next 5years will be super for ethereum. Ethereum Team got the funding for serious research and development and I do not think they are going to stop developing ethereum platform!
elektrohell06

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:00:37 AM

it seems to the tread on the ethrium it is not there, because the etherium is old and very many users. with this etherium only regulate its marketing.
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:01:26 AM

For now ethereum development is very good, but ethereum for this year must recognize the strength of bitcoin, bitcoin price is more expensive and there is no altcoin that can replace the bitcoin position for now, maybe ethereum can be victorious in the next year.
webvn2k

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:07:27 AM

ethereum  is future of cryto currencies with best dev team , anyone have see a lots of ICOs using ethereum to start up ,

near future ETH price  break $500 soon .
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:12:45 AM

the future is blind, but i beileve ethereum will exist and become a huge blockchain platform in 5 years
a lot of companies will use the belockchain of ethreum

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
buglab.co

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

If Ethereum keeps up the good work and continues to have traction within the developer community as much as they do now or more I see them being one of the top blockchains out there.
They are already so it can only get more popular unless something odd happens to the network or regulations go the wrong way on crypto.
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:19:57 AM

I think ETH is 1000$-2000$ with take second place in coinmarketcap next 3-5 years.
hamari76

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:02 AM

I find it very difficult for waves to overtake the etherium price because the level of use of more etherium is the main factor of my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: