Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:24:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Pulse (RPX) just destroyed themselves - Worst ICO ever!  (Read 3172 times)
invizib

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:33:03 PM

When is this toke due to hit exchanges does anyone know? Something more specific than "in the xQ of xxxx year".

Kucoin will be the first exchange to list Red Pulse (RPX), the upcoming markets includes RPX/BTC and RPX/ETH. users can start depositing RPX to Kucoin at 12:00, 26th, October (UTC+8), and trading at 20:00, 28th, October (UTC+8).
balajisi

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:54:58 PM

It was the fastest ICO subscription and I too wanted to get into got my KYC done and approved but could not move out my NEO's from Bittrex wallet just few hours before the start as it went into maintenance before couple of hours till almost 6 hours or more and this ICO got subscribed within 3 hours. Let us see we might be able to buy them on exchange listing at a discounted price than ICO price which should be better for guys who missed out

regards
Balaji
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:23:48 AM

Just a quick info, RPX will be listed on its first exchange tomorrow, October 28: Kucoin.com. Not a major one, but if you want to get your hands on some Red Pulse tokens, this will be your first opportunity.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:26:37 AM

I feel like a lot of money went in this project because it is the first project on neo.

First problems are here already , don't see this ending well.

hyperdak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:49:12 AM

is Red Pulse named 红贝壳 in Chinese?

i know some people buy many 红贝壳 when it going down.
mandycheng

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:15:53 AM

>:(i am very angry with them, i bought many neo at $35. and i tried my best to send it out. but failed...........so sad
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:25:27 AM

I have seen worst ICOs. Still the project is good, and fundamentals are there. So saying that they "just destroyed themselves" is out of order in my opinion. Let's see how it does once it starts trading. I managed to get in.
sweetpeaches

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

I have seen worst ICOs. Still the project is good, and fundamentals are there. So saying that they "just destroyed themselves" is out of order in my opinion. Let's see how it does once it starts trading. I managed to get in.
It's quite interesting to see how it starts trading yep
But I'll better try Confideal.
crypto89

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

It was the fastest ICO subscription and I too wanted to get into got my KYC done and approved but could not move out my NEO's from Bittrex wallet just few hours before the start as it went into maintenance before couple of hours till almost 6 hours or more and this ICO got subscribed within 3 hours. Let us see we might be able to buy them on exchange listing at a discounted price than ICO price which should be better for guys who missed out

regards
Balaji

It hurts that my transaction went into the stupid block : 1445025, so would definitely want the price to dip a bit to buy in. Also do remember that there are people who received 50%(core partners) and 40% (family and friends) bonuses and all the ICO folks picked up a bonus of 30%, so would expect people to take off profits.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:40:49 AM

Just a quick info, RPX will be listed on its first exchange tomorrow, October 28: Kucoin.com. Not a major one, but if you want to get your hands on some Red Pulse tokens, this will be your first opportunity.

Ive been using KuCoin for a bit and will definitely be buying RPX when it goes live. Haven't had any issues so far, it is very similar to Binance. Check the link in my signature to sign up. They do have decent incentive programs:

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-launch-invitation-bonus-plan-on-1st-october/

Xyrosion

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:57:18 PM

Well, If you want to sell off your RPX, KuCoin is the only exchange trading it at the moment. I still think it is a good idea and I'm going to give it time.
                                   https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3geAR
vitja2002

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:38:40 PM

I was actually quite suprised by the launch. The price is holding at 0.048 cents, which including the bonus from each $1000 investment works out at x2 your investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: