Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
Maxbold123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Research, a lot of it is very useful when it comes to a new altcoin. Through research, I will be able to derive the usefulness of the project backing the coin, I will get to know the team in charge of the project and how serious they take the project then I make my decision base on the outcome of the research.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

if the person involved in altcoin is a reliable person in that field then maybe I can slowly put my trust in. That is because we all know big people protect their sk names, they will avoid altcoin trash.
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

Well of course I look at the team, how many coins created , and what liquidity then I invest after entering the exchange
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

There are several things you can do to make you trust a new altcoin. Like me I do alot of research by reading their whitepaper and even going through the profile of the devs if I'm not satisfied.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:16:37 PM

I look at the team, what work experience they have, their social media involvement etc . Than analyzing the project (Whitepaper, roadmap, GitHub)
Then search on them what others say about  them, does the community supporting them. Go into their telegram group as there are many useful
information there. So examine them from as many angle as possible.

Yes, agree with you sir..
Of all that you mention/explain it is indeed a reference for us to invest and give our trust in a project. And this tends to be very hopeful and has a real impact on our investment.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

I look at the team, what work experience they have, their social media involvement etc . Than analyzing the project (Whitepaper, roadmap, GitHub)
Then search on them what others say about  them, does the community supporting them. Go into their telegram group as there are many useful
information there. So examine them from as many angle as possible.

I agree to focus on the team. A whitepaper can lie, experience in the field is fact that you can trust. I would also check if the team has their first shot at crypto or if there st least some in the team that were working on a blockchain project before. Great experience means nothing if it was only outside the crypto world.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I don't believe in new altcoins, but I'm looking for a big pump euphoria, most of the new altcoins have pumps at the beginning of the release on the market. so I'm interested in that. because I can profit quickly. and leave a new coin when the volume starts to decrease.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

The project has a good future. The project should be promising and qualified. And of course the team should consist of qualified people.

Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

The trust begins after reading the whitepaper and ascertaining a good level of feasibility of the idea of the coin on the market. Secondly, i study the team members especially finding a lot of information about their credentials and expertise in crypto. Well experienced and renowned advisor also counts very much.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

First of all, you need to make sure that the project is real, a real team, a viable idea. Identify the problems that the project will solve. Identify  the role of blockchain in the project.
You also need to find out the probability and timing of the listing.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

Just do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking, those things important for me - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But, always, do your own research!
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

actually I'm not too interested in new coins, I always have fear if I buy a new coin, I don't dare to take risks.
but if there are people who like new coins maybe one of the reasons is they want to try and hope that maybe the coin is good, besides that they also see good potential in the coin.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:23:02 AM

First of all, you need to make sure that the project is real, a real team, a viable idea. Identify the problems that the project will solve. Identify  the role of blockchain in the project.
You also need to find out the probability and timing of the listing.

In my opinion is the interaction with the community also important. There are some projects who do not share anything about the process on social media and with the community.

Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

When I trust the new altcoin, I will try to understand its details, strengths and weaknesses, and then invest in it the right amount of money and wait, continuing to monitor the market until the price grows to such an extent that I accept it and sell it.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

At the expense of altcoin, I think that someone very soon will replace the ETH, he has a lot of problems, such as CS (CREDITS) is someone who can later replace ETH
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Honestly I don't trust newly enlisted Coins or any coins that are new to Crypto world. Doing this is very is risky and has a possibility to cause you much trouble and also you can be scammed. So, I suggest to everyone to just invest in the top 10 coins because it will be much safer for everyone.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

What matters to me is doing my own research - nothing else can convince me. But when I find a good one, an "undiscovered gem", I will be dancing... Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
jekjek
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

I trust a new altcoin if they have a product and a good team because all project ico's are depending on the product they have because a lot of project now don't have product and because of that they will run your investments.

j
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

When I trust the new altcoin, I will try to understand its details, strengths and weaknesses, and then invest in it the right amount of money and wait, continuing to monitor the market until the price grows to such an extent that I accept it and sell it.
I, for the most part, always pay attention to the small details that are very much shown to me by doubt, but in any case the idea is the most important if the idea of ​​the project is not good, then I do not like the project.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I don't believe in new altcoins, but I'm looking for a big pump euphoria, most of the new altcoins have pumps at the beginning of the release on the market. so I'm interested in that. because I can profit quickly. and leave a new coin when the volume starts to decrease.

I think you are right because people loose interest in a project very quickly and get excited by another new ICO. I think it is quite unfortunate as the projects that actually deliver on their white paper and have fully working products are suffering the most from this. Pearl is a good  example, it was 4 dollar when they only had a white paper, 1.50 when testnet was live and 70 cents while main net was released. In a healthy market, this is reversed.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: