Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:34:38 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Trust can be build not in a couple of days or weeks. When a new coin started to bloom, i will also start my trading, i will just try at first if it will work well and if it does, i will eventually put or invest again.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Trust can be build not in a couple of days or weeks. When a new coin started to bloom, i will also start my trading, i will just try at first if it will work well and if it does, i will eventually put or invest again.
This is true and usually i do this stuff after a certain coin would bloom up specially if i see theres a community interest on it and besides the project do really have worth to be invest on. These are the things which i do really trust into a new altcoin and not all are scams if you can really able to identify with proper research then getting scammed would really be on less chances for sure.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:36:38 AM

the most important thing for me, is if the company has a good idea for the product/service they intent to launch. The idea is the most important thing, second most important thing is the team. If the team has a great idea but does not have the skills to implement it, then the idea is useless. Other important indicators to consider before investing is if, for example, the project has a working prototype or if they have already developed any kind of testings to see if the product works or how it would look like. Nowadays we are seeing so many projects that don't actually have a working product, and only a whitepaper (idea) which is simply not enough. The last and equally important thing, is if the project has funding, or money to finance their various activities. Building a product involves a lot of people (who need to get paid), servers, technology, hardware, legal, marketing expenses etc.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:38:04 AM

I manly look at the disruption of the idea and the potential of the idea in the world. Then the team and the roadmap. Lastly, the launch price.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:02:36 AM

we know that a lot of the coins are scam and just introduce to make money or to obtain money from the traders there. my first priority that i look in a new coin is its team members. If they have related experience in this field imo they will be able to handle project. i think it really matters i think an exprience team can handle the project better than a new team like "redpulse ico". we know that there is the whole team of neo behind this so, it look relaible to put money.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:37:57 AM

Im reading their whitepaper and the team behind the project is a plus for me by reading their whitepaper you will see what are plans for development of the project and not only collecting funds from investors

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
margarete11

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

I am not that good crypto enthusiast but I know that an Altcoin is good when I see a clear and solid vision from the developers , the developers is the heart of an altcoin , If they have good vision and have the capability to turn it to reality then I am putting my trust to that coin and will give it a shot
nexus_crypto-insight

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:59:21 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:18:55 AM by nexus_crypto-insight

1. Team - developers team must be strong
2. Support - Team should respond to any question in professional manner
3. Buzz - is there is a lot of information on Internet? YouTube reviews?
4. Realistic plans, road map and most important if they are launched successfully
5. How good was distribution
6. Check BitcoinTalk forum what other user think about it
7. Coin/Token specifications: Total supply, Price, Daily Volume
8. Exchanges: Good coin always will be listed on good Exchange

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

I never trust new altcoins actually. That is the reason why i don't trade any of them. I only trade coins that are already trusted by the community, and which has some good market value. Trusting a new coin even if its developers are real and aren't scammers is not always right in my opinion, because no matter who invents something, not everything gets success in such a large market where we see a new invention everyday.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:45:43 AM

In theory I would say you need to check their team. See who they are, in what other projects they were involved in, how good is their background and try to find if they seem to be competent persons.

Then you need of course to find about their project, read their whitepaper, see if that makes any sense and if it will be of any use. Se how the coins will be distributed, (how much will go for investors, how much will go for public, how much will go for dev team, etc). There were some recent alts that were giving away more than 90% of their coins, it makes no sense, and that was obvious an attempt for fast profit.

After finding information about their project, see if the team is the right one for the job (compare your team research with the project research). They could be competent but not for that project.

I would also see how they are planning on running their marketing campaign. With so much competition, without a good marketing strategy many good projects will just get buried because on one heard about them.

Check their community (foruns, etc), see what the supporters are saying about the project. If they don't have a good support base, then the project is probably not going anywhere soon.

I think these are the main aspects to look for, but I think they are incredibly hard to do. So many alts out there, and so many more coming up, it gets hard to choose where to start all this research.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

The most important things that makes me to trust altcoin before I will invest my money is to take a look at the white paper, the team behind the project and the who was the campaign of the project during the ICO. This is because, there are good campaign manager who don't promote scam projects.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:15:18 PM

What makes me trust alt coins are number one the team behind the project, i am confirming them first if they are real and not fake. Second is existence of their company i also check if the address is legit and last reason is their project, if the project will be beneficial to many and if i know that it will be indemand in the future then i am sure that i am going to make money with it by investing.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:22:43 PM

The team makes me trust the altcoin first, the successful projects they have done in the past which is the second and the product they are offering which the coin is based on which is the second. You cannot always tell if a new coin is going to be successful outrightly or not, so sometimes, you just have to be patient if you believe in the project.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:09:36 PM

I firstly look out the motive if any, then the developers and their professional background and achievements. Teams professional approach towards general public, plans, roadmaps of the project. Also how well their first ICO responds and ofcourse where the coin/token will be or is listed.
Also I started to consider the Circulation, Supply and movement of the coin when its launched or if any altcoin is already released.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:10:31 PM

I don't actually trust any altcoins because they aren't reliable but for short term trading i use them sometimes. I usually go through their websites their legal certificates, whitepaper, their market cap and one more thing is their availability in exchanges, i prefer the coin which is present over most popular exchanges. If you have any experience in trading you will get a little idea about that altcoin after going through these few things.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:20:30 PM

The first thing that helps to grow my trust is a solid team which are transparent about their background, after that I look to how much support there is from the community and how well the team interact with the community.

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:29:58 PM

The team and and the backround, the community's feedback regarding the team itself and the code + innovation. Just like EIDOO with its proffesional team. So many press already stated about eidoo projecy. That can be a very good example about the project that gets a lot of trust from the community and even their already built their own smooth wallet and ico machince which is become really good start.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:58:08 PM

The coin needs to come across as professional. You also need to do research yourself. Is the coin needed? If it literally has no use in society, there's no point in putting your money into it. If you do believe that it has a chance to survive in the industry it's targeting, then go for it and put your trust and money into it. If something looks odd right off the bat, then chances are that it won't be a legitimate ICO.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

I think the idea that the coin is doing is what makes me believe in a coin. With a good idea, I believe this coin can thrive. The most important thing is the practicality of it, in addition, its development team is also a noteworthy thing.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BTCHakan

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:45:33 AM

You need to know about the project. It is important to understand and investigate it.
Of course, what is most important is how popular it is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: