Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading algorithms?  (Read 207 times)
Bitcomo (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

Do you use automated trading algorithms? If you do, what programming language did you use to code? Can you share some sources that you may have used for creating your algorithm?

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

Do you want to create cryptocurrency trading bot?

You can see this links and you will do it!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2079500.0
https://medium.com/@joeldg/an-advanced-tutorial-a-new-crypto-currency-trading-bot-boilerplate-framework-e777733607ae
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:13:46 PM

following use with the engine with the trading machine or the program as working of the trading the different use of customs with personal strategy might gains of chance as implementing with the running of live trading.
as use of different offers with available template on working with customs indicator to helps with the scientifically of the finance as referring practice with the mechanical arrange of task with price evaluation.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:26:19 PM

I know some people use very complicated trading programs that are not available commercially, I wouldn't personally trust commercial programs that I can't control the its codes.

cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

Do you use automated trading algorithms? If you do, what programming language did you use to code? Can you share some sources that you may have used for creating your algorithm?

I don't use any trading programs myself, in the past I have used a friends for trading forex but I often found I had much better results trading myself and that often times the algorithms didn't perform as expected, they are great for run of the mill situations but often times strange things happen in the markets.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: