Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:32:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best platform bittrex poloniex yobit  (Read 398 times)
noveca (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

Hi guys.
I am new and I want to start; what is the best platform
thank u
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:02:30 PM

Of those three Bittrex has the best reputation. I personally like Poloniex as well, but their support appears to be lacking, especially with alt coin withdrawals / deposits.

Of Yobit I'd stay clear. Their investbox and non-provably-fair gambling make them a bit shady.
noveca (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:17:44 PM

Of those three Bittrex has the best reputation. I personally like Poloniex as well, but their support appears to be lacking, especially with alt coin withdrawals / deposits.

Of Yobit I'd stay clear. Their investbox and non-provably-fair gambling make them a bit shady.

thank you for information
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3855

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:26:49 PM

I personally use bittrex; I've used it for more than half a year and I had no problems whatsoever. I'm not sure, but I think Poloniex is still having complaints in terms of customer support, as I've read a good amount of Reddit posts months ago about their funds getting locked up for months. I personally wouldn't risk it.

Why not just try all 3 out and use what you personally prefer most?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
noveca (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

I personally use bittrex; I've used it for more than half a year and I had no problems whatsoever. I'm not sure, but I think Poloniex is still having complaints in terms of customer support, as I've read a good amount of Reddit posts months ago about their funds getting locked up for months. I personally wouldn't risk it.

Why not just try all 3 out and use what you personally prefer most?
thanks for the advice
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

i’m newbie till now i use 3 sites and recommended this bittrex.com

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

My opinion is that Yobit doesn't have a very user friendly trading platform. Poloniex is easy to use and they have a decent number of coins to trade. I like Poloniex a lot but I have heard that support takes a long time. I haven't used Bittrex so I can't comment on that but I have used Bitfinex which seems to be good. It doesn't have as many coins as Poloniex but it has a few that Poloniex doesn't have like IOTA and the trading platform is good.
noveca (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:42:18 PM

i’m newbie till now i use 3 sites and recommended this bittrex.com
thanks & good luck
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:59:56 PM

Hi guys.
thank u
Yobit sucks man. Its a minor exchange and poloniex has also started to become bad because they aren't listing coins off late and their daily withdrawal limit is only 35,000$ and bittrex has 100 btc limit which makes it a better exchange.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
JPCRYPTO2012

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:07:27 PM

I personally used poloniex and in my own experienced, poloniex is a user friendly trading platform.
But some of my co traders friend said that bittrex has higher volume than poloniex but the fee is much expensive than poloniex.
At yobit, I'll try this one
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

Hi guys.
thank u

I recommend you to use bittrex for trading I use it personally and give best result. Some of my friends recommend Yobit because of their investbox. Poloniex is the first trading site I heard but some of my friend said that they cannot withdraw their investment for the reason they have been blocked....

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

bittrex:
better interface (nice charts and faster to load), better support (no the best though), decent API (not the best), trustable, has high liquidity, high fees (0.25%) and their bitcoin withdrawal fees are also high at 0.001BTC

poloniex
I don't like their interface and it seems slow, bad support, very good API, trustable, has high liquidity, low fees (0.2% and less if you are trading a lot). and their bitcoin withdrawal fees are low.

yobit
worst interface which is slow too, horrible support! (you don't even get any answers sometimes, not trusted at all (they run a shady business and already have multiple scam accusations open against them), low liquidity, medium fees (0.2%) bitcoin withdrawal fees are high too 0.0015BTC
their deposit and withdrawals are mostly dead too, you can only do it for a handful of altcoins despite them having hundreds of them listed.

Only Bitcoin
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:41:15 PM

bittrex:
better interface (nice charts and faster to load), better support (no the best though), decent API (not the best), trustable, has high liquidity, high fees (0.25%) and their bitcoin withdrawal fees are also high at 0.001BTC

poloniex
I don't like their interface and it seems slow, bad support, very good API, trustable, has high liquidity, low fees (0.2% and less if you are trading a lot). and their bitcoin withdrawal fees are low.

yobit
worst interface which is slow too, horrible support! (you don't even get any answers sometimes, not trusted at all (they run a shady business and already have multiple scam accusations open against them), low liquidity, medium fees (0.2%) bitcoin withdrawal fees are high too 0.0015BTC
their deposit and withdrawals are mostly dead too, you can only do it for a handful of altcoins despite them having hundreds of them listed.
This post explain it all on what i do observe too between this 3 exchanges.I do really love the UI of bittrex which it is really just lite when you tried to open it wont really take too long compared on the two.Support isnt on the best but still better among the two. Poloniex is once the most reputable and famous exchange but it credibility and popularity decreased is when they are already facing lots of issues until into these days and lastly on yobit there are lots of cheap coins out there but most of them are shitcoins which already being dumped forever and they do have the worst support ever in the history of exchanges.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:27:10 AM

Yobit = stay away i didn't understand how you could even add yobit as one of your preference even livecoin is a better exchange than yobit.
Back to the topic i would suggest you to use bittrex it has more coins available for trading, you can get a limit of 5 btc without kyc and with kyc the limit get's increased to 100 btc while poloniex has a complusory kyc requirement and withdrawal limit is also less.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:55:31 PM

I'm a big fan of Bittrex! Their customer service is excellent. I needed help from Bittrex customer support and within 48 hours, they responded and resolved my problem. I like the functionality of their site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: