Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litkoin - First Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin - NO ICO  (Read 34270 times)
runner-yc-0621

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:56:18 AM

Litkoin nice coin, i will buy it.
runner-yc-0621

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:42:34 PM

goodluck for litkoin and all the dev team
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:47:11 PM

Will this coin be applicable only to Indonesia, or it will have something for foreign investors as well?
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:38:09 PM

Will this coin be applicable only to Indonesia, or it will have something for foreign investors as well?

I dont see any new from them @.@

ianj

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:42:39 PM

is this project go to dead???

Certainly not - i am working on the android wallet but am contested on time and a wallet is NOT something you wanna release without being 100% sure it is working correctly and i am addressing wallet restore before releasing just as soon as i can. There are alpha versions out there being used right now but not on general release

On the same theme i am working on a desktop wallet that you can boot and run off a bootable USB flash drive. It has QR scanning capabilities using a webcam in windows (when launched off a plugged in drive) but have, as yet started to look for Linux webcam drivers for the USB bootable version (run on a mini Linux version)

I also have future interest in introducing some anonymisation features and was looking at ZeroLink (a coin tumbler) to see if it can be used with LTK for some privacy
ianj

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

I don't understand - the branding is Indonesian and some of the smaller projects have better support in the native environment but it is still, at heart, a Litecoin fork and has a lot of the characteristics (but faster transactions) - except price of course

I do notice it is being steadily mined so i think some accumulation going on here - the first halving is at 12 months so the supply drops - stealthy accumulation ?

The coin reward inflation rate is 100x Litecoin so in that respect it could place LTK at $2-$3 per coin - yeah it is no Litecoin but has a cost that is far far below that right now with many of its advantages (potential for lightning when it is finalised)
MustHaveToken-MUH-

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:02:31 PM

Looks great! I hope we will bring our community closer to this one.
runner-yc-0621

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:39:48 AM

Is there any news for LKT?
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

Is there any news for LKT?

LTK is going up today, what will they do?

poiseulle

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Provide high-quality Chinese translation

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:33:49 AM

how many people are in the dev team, as the progress seems to be  rather slow
ianj

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:55:18 AM

I personally am on a bounty - so the remuneration is directly related to the exchange price, and I have many other priorities - at 5 i start to take notice - at 15 you get it tomorrow, at 50 you get the world ... after that the moon ...

lol
litkoin (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:17 AM

I personally am on a bounty - so the remuneration is directly related to the exchange price, and I have many other priorities - at 5 i start to take notice - at 15 you get it tomorrow, at 50 you get the world ... after that the moon ...

lol

Hi ian, glad you still be here for sometimes, looking forward to your android wallet progress. I hope the best for your christmas this year and happy new year as well!
ianj

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:46:43 AM

Hi ian, glad you still be here for sometimes, looking forward to your android wallet progress. I hope the best for your christmas this year and happy new year as well!

Yeah sorry about that - snowed under for last week or so- hope to get to it soon

I thought it would be good to let people know the lights are on and people are home
pangrango

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:55:41 PM

Not slow, but on track. just wait and see on 2018 dev and team is on the track. Keep Buy and HOLD or mined.
pangrango

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

is this project go to dead???

Certainly not - i am working on the android wallet but am contested on time and a wallet is NOT something you wanna release without being 100% sure it is working correctly and i am addressing wallet restore before releasing just as soon as i can. There are alpha versions out there being used right now but not on general release

On the same theme i am working on a desktop wallet that you can boot and run off a bootable USB flash drive. It has QR scanning capabilities using a webcam in windows (when launched off a plugged in drive) but have, as yet started to look for Linux webcam drivers for the USB bootable version (run on a mini Linux version)

I also have future interest in introducing some anonymisation features and was looking at ZeroLink (a coin tumbler) to see if it can be used with LTK for some privacy

Android alpha wallet this far is good, but need more speed to sync with the network, but for send and receive is fast less than 10 confirmation. I hope i can trade LTK in android just like coinbase did... in the future it will be come true....
jellysky

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

Good luck guys...i think this is an interesting project...congrats to the dev team.
ianj

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:29:00 PM

Android alpha wallet this far is good, but need more speed to sync with the network, but for send and receive is fast less than 10 confirmation. I hope i can trade LTK in android just like coinbase did... in the future it will be come true....

The latest version will use checkpoints which will be generated and downloaded from the server - the sync on a new or refreshed wallet need only be from the latest checkpoint

The latest wallet will sync 100+ blocks per second - at 2 per minute that is about 1 second per hour disconnected

The alpha version scanned from the genesis block and was much slower - it took hours on the first install. That is a thing of the past in the latest version which will sync in around 20-25 secs per day since last server checkpoint - this sync is only needed on the first wallet setup. When i grab my phone it is generally in sync in about 10 seconds

One reason for this is the 30 second block time. Litecoin has 2.5 mins, Bitcoin 10 mins, Litkoin 30 seconds - the android wallet is a modern SPV wallet which does not need central servers to operate normal - it just uses regular nodes. The higher block frequency makes block syncing more difficult than other coins

The benefit of the short block time  is, however, that the transfers are very fast. This can make interactive payments viable even without Layer 2 solutions (lighting)
rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:42:13 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 02:14:06 AM by rehydrogenated

I will have to follow this project. I will wait to mine it until I see the whitepaper.
So far I like:

Secure digital cash operated by a network of users.
    Transaction faster than other coins.
    We listen to our dear community, so we can succeed.
    All transactions are completely anonymous.
ianj

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:32:23 PM

All transactions are completely anonymous.

I must qualify this interpretation - right now the transactions are as anonymous as Bitcoin - ie no-one knows it is your address unless you link it to your id. Most people do not normally class this as anonymous in a conventional sense

I am, however, personally interested in anonymising technology coming to Bitcoin with a view to converting the mechanism to use with Litkoin. At the moment, it is not clear what is required to implements this. I will be looking at this sometime in 2018:
https://medium.com/@nopara73/zerolink-massive-scale-coinjoin-is-about-to-be-deployed-participate-in-the-final-test-and-earn-6225939d15fb

.. basic a tumbler allowing you to transfer coin from one set of addresses to another making it very difficult to track
mcall

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:05:05 AM

When is Android alpha wallet testing over? Can I imput  my QT wallet key into it ? I hope I can use APP wallet earlier. Merry Christmas!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: