Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Litkoin - First Authentic Indonesian Cryptocoin - NO ICO  (Read 34260 times)
ianj

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:55:10 AM

When is Android alpha wallet testing over? Can I imput  my QT wallet key into it ? I hope I can use APP wallet earlier. Merry Christmas!

There will be no direct compatibility as it is difficult to maintain an HD wallet concurrently with a QT based wallet. It is easy, however, to transfer the contents from a QT wallet to the HD wallet for the small 0.001 LTK fee
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

if this is a project from indonesia, is there a local thread for this project?
I think it will be more clear if the discussion with the local language
thanks
ianj

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:40:45 AM

thanks

There might be but unfortunately i only speak English so i for one cannot participate
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:01:08 AM

BlockMunch.CLUB has added Litkoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Litkoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 8HJNQdtbhLyCssEP1bh2ByGDJk8Uh1WWNT -p c=LTK 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/LTK

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=1959

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Litkoin is one of our most profitable currencies!  Come hit some blocks with us!  Congrats on a successful coin LTK team!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
RntMC

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:41:02 AM

Hi,

Does anybody know when the whitepaper will be released?
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:43:52 AM

thanks

There might be but unfortunately i only speak English so i for one cannot participate

no ,you can participate ,  community come from all over the world ,the project will successfull.
pangrango

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

Android alpha wallet this far is good, but need more speed to sync with the network, but for send and receive is fast less than 10 confirmation. I hope i can trade LTK in android just like coinbase did... in the future it will be come true....

The latest version will use checkpoints which will be generated and downloaded from the server - the sync on a new or refreshed wallet need only be from the latest checkpoint

The latest wallet will sync 100+ blocks per second - at 2 per minute that is about 1 second per hour disconnected

The alpha version scanned from the genesis block and was much slower - it took hours on the first install. That is a thing of the past in the latest version which will sync in around 20-25 secs per day since last server checkpoint - this sync is only needed on the first wallet setup. When i grab my phone it is generally in sync in about 10 seconds

One reason for this is the 30 second block time. Litecoin has 2.5 mins, Bitcoin 10 mins, Litkoin 30 seconds - the android wallet is a modern SPV wallet which does not need central servers to operate normal - it just uses regular nodes. The higher block frequency makes block syncing more difficult than other coins

The benefit of the short block time  is, however, that the transfers are very fast. This can make interactive payments viable even without Layer 2 solutions (lighting)

This is awesome, i'm waiting for the newest android wallet. keep creative team.

Here is another pool for LITKOIN :

Location in Indonesia

Fees only : 0,5 %

http://103.254.170.11:8000/getting_started

Username: Your LITKOIN wallet address
Password: x
Algorithm: Scrypt
URL (difficulty Cool: stratum+tcp://103.254.170.11:3001
URL (difficulty 32): stratum+tcp://103.254.170.11:3002
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://103.254.170.11:3003

alfaisal890

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:41:44 PM

thanks

where u from? why u can't partisipate in local language?
please give link for indonesian language
thanks
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:43:26 PM

thanks

no ,you can participate ,  community come from all over the world ,the project will successfull.

He said he can't participate in Indonesian translated thread of this coin. If there is one.
cdrx

Activity: 441
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

I can't mine with GPU's ... but I got some, by mining something else, exchanged and bought LTK.

I wait now 1$ per coin.   Kiss
hendrayoga

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

hahahahahaah , project is dead bro Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
mcall

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

No! I think DEV is working hard!HD wallet is testing.whitepaper is coming.I believe the project will be great.
alfaisal890

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

No! I think DEV is working hard!HD wallet is testing.whitepaper is coming.I believe the project will be great.

i will follow this project and see how this project will grow in future.
i think this project interesting to tried get some coin with minning Smiley
ianj

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 11:04:45 AM by ianj

Whats the max supply of the coin?

It is 1 Billion LTK  but the more interesting artifact is that the block reward will half around every YEAR - far faster than Bitcoin

This does create  a higher initial supply which actually depresses the price but is likely to trigger significant price action when the halving occurs in about 9 months

Another way to value it is market cap - Doge is currently $1.8B

If you consider the price of LTK MIGHT jump at the halving imagine it might have a market cap of, say, $2b (just run with this for a while)

In Oct 2018 the mined coin will be 450M LTK - that's about $4 per coin

The current value of LTK is $0.00066 which is about 6000 less than Doge

Perhaps it is being mined steadily as a long term "punt" and accumulated at the current low price in order not to drive the price up

In case you point at me saying "core hype" i am happy to share that i am an independent developer working on an android wallet that is almost ready, but with no time to finish it

I work on a Bounty and the reward for delivery at today price will be $170 (dollars, NOT k)

So what would happen if i implemented atomic swaps with Komodo, got the coin posted at Barterdex, (like a coin not far from me) - then look at the amount i would have to expend to drive the price up 10x on TradeSatoshi artificially - there is 1.1BTC sell prices leading up to 50 sat - yes the arbitrage would suck in some value from the miners covering some costs and flow from other exchanges

Imagine i release an android wallet at the same time, a desktop wallet for Mac/Window/Linux and a cute USB bootable wallet, and roadmap for the atomic swap with Komodo, and then the changes needed allow the coin to support Lightning & Rootstock on the roadmap as well

That is all very good if i was a core developer with a high initial stock - maybe shitloads pre-mined

Don't misunderstand me - the premine/prelaunch on this coin is very very low (around 4%) - there is NO early store of, maybe 10-50 BTC from an ICO that can be used to drive/manipulate the price, so it has to be organic. I was an early (but not pre-launch) miner, so i have a few - but only a few

Perhaps i should start a rumor that it might be listed on Cryptopia or even ... Bittrex !!

So i HODL, i mine a little, i collect - the more i collect the higher my reward for the wallet will be - hey i might make $200+)

I could mine/buy at a cost of about 4 sat for as long as i can get away with it

Now, about that wallet release date Huh And a long list of other stuff to do on other projects ...

What should i do ?

ianj

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

The release timing of the coin was unfortunate - it coincided with the altcoin winter when people were chasing Bitcoin fork rewards, when it missed the initial hype for a new coin.

It has no ICO to manipulate the market or offer any significant developer rewards

But i believe in it enough to spend a significant amount of my time to get a piece of software to alpha stage (there are people out there who can use it) and to sit on my HODL and collect more ..

And you guys can do as you like .. I am not ready yet  ..
PiJellyPin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

active dev?
rain_wins

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Nice to see another good thing coming from Indonesia, such beautiful country. I will follow the price on the exchange and may buy some of Litkoins.
mcall

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:03:57 AM

I think litkoin is good Cryptocoin. DEv is working hard and living. BTT is often update. But why its' price is so low?  
Mrsmoker

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:46:11 AM

lets make this happens in 2018 guys. to the moon!
ianj

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Price is moving up steadily guys !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: