Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥  (Read 95821 times)
Audiopolis

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:23:23 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 08:56:38 AM by Audiopolis

Meh I dunno man.
I might go checkout discord, or wait for all the weaker hands to fallout.
Can't decide yet. Either way Im a fan of this coin, especially as its fast as a mofo.
Is it a crave clone?
Why not?
Devs are people too. just sayin' maybe ol'boy wanted to take a break. I dunno
Do I believe in Xios still? Meh, if this is all it takes for a whole community to bail on it maybe it wasn't such an awesome community in the first place. Just throwin that out there...

Really. That's your standard? You're going to buy another premined DarkCoin clone by an anonymous "developer" that has been absent for this long and didn't even bother changing the wallet UI, because it's fast? It's not fast because it's Xios, it's fast because it's a clone of a fast coin. Premined, instamined, shilled and dumped hard. Where are the standards? Invest in technology, not name changes. Jesus.

You're god damn right, "meh." The Discord channel had like 10-30 comments a day until today, lol.

Hilarious shit in the Discord channel, by the way. Mastertrader truly embarrassed himself. I couldn't believe it, really, how bad he made himself look. High cringe factor, be advised. Took screenshots for my own enjoyment. Will probably post it whenever he tries to promote one of his scams. His rabid rage is definitely better entertainment than TV. I believe he actually tried to pass "cum on my dick" off as an epic insult. It was fascinating. I'll probably cost you quite a bit of money, 777.
LingLing64

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:03:12 AM

Same was with Dash in its beginning, just relax and see what happens! Read wiki about Dash
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:01 AM

I think it's clear by now that some very shady shit has gone on with Xios, things that we looked the other way on. It doesn't mean Xios is now worthless, it doesn't mean that it can't get back to $2-3 a coin, because it's a coin that works well and it's a cheap masternode, regardless of it's history, but I don't think it will ever reach the potential it had.

One more thing...

...I'm getting pretty sick of this scammy behaviour in cryptoland, but what's worse is the "you're just fudding" denial when it comes to light, I appreciate that some of you are holding big bags but being rude and denying reality is not how to get Xios back on track.

I saw the same thing with eBTC when it became absolutely clear it was a scam. Let's be honest before history is rewritten, most of us had no idea Xios was a copy/paste of another coin and I for one can tell you I'd never have invested or promoted this if I'd known, so yes, at least on that one point alone, clear deception was involved.

TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:58:54 AM

Its Entreprenuership. You bring the best of different coins and you make it a successful token.

Many successful people take pick up a idea or clone from trash and turn it into a winner.

You can also say Bitcoin Cash is a copy of Bitcoin Core.

You are in the wrong business if you are looking at these things.

Something original built from scratch can totally suck.

This is cryptoworld. You getting cheap masternodes, fast wallets , fast transactions.

Copying is acceptable in Cryptoworld. Its only matters If the End product is good.

You can merge different aspects of different products and make a final product as long as it provides the users with what they are looking for.

Also Look at Dash

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

What a load of old bollocks.

That's exactly the type of comment I'm talking about, it's like being in the Kevin Spacey fan club and denying there's a problem.

Copy/paste is a problem because it wasn't disclosed which is bad and also because when you invest in any project you are investing in the competency of the developer.

It doesn't mean Xios cannot continue, but please be realistic and honest, my tolerance for bullshit on Bitcointalk is diminishing by the hour.

And that "maybe investing isn't for you" passive agressive gaslighting crap rustles my jimmies, knock it off.

Audiopolis

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:03:44 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 01:09:24 PM by Audiopolis

They presented it as the "new beginning." You're delusional, I'm sorry to say it. They also explicitly stated that there was no premine, yet the early blocks clearly and verifiably prove that a premine did take place. Also, this isn't a collage of different technologies elegantly unified, it's literally Crave, which was literally DarkCoin, which has been cloned left and right by anonymous "developers" that dumped and disappeared. Why do you choose to keep repeating this? Why do you reward lazy and deceitful copypasta that brings absolutely nothing new to the table?

Hey, let's just make 20 of 'em with different names and logos, maybe tweak the parameters a little, and tell everyone they should invest in the new era of blockchain? Crypto is getting pretty scammy. And it's our own fault for not doing our due diligence.

By the way, Dash is already the winner.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:43:12 PM

What a load of old bollocks.

That's exactly the type of comment I'm talking about, it's like being in the Kevin Spacey fan club and denying there's a problem.

Copy/paste is a problem because it wasn't disclosed which is bad and also because when you invest in any project you are investing in the competency of the developer.

It doesn't mean Xios cannot continue, but please be realistic and honest, my tolerance for bullshit on Bitcointalk is diminishing by the hour.

And that "maybe investing isn't for you" passive agressive gaslighting crap rustles my jimmies, knock it off.

I think it's clear by now that some very shady shit has gone on with Xios, things that we looked the other way on. It doesn't mean Xios is now worthless, it doesn't mean that it can't get back to $2-3 a coin, because it's a coin that works well and it's a cheap masternode, regardless of it's history, but I don't think it will ever reach the potential it had.

One more thing...

...I'm getting pretty sick of this scammy behaviour in cryptoland, but what's worse is the "you're just fudding" denial when it comes to light, I appreciate that some of you are holding big bags but being rude and denying reality is not how to get Xios back on track.

I saw the same thing with eBTC when it became absolutely clear it was a scam. Let's be honest before history is rewritten, most of us had no idea Xios was a copy/paste of another coin and I for one can tell you I'd never have invested or promoted this if I'd known, so yes, at least on that one point alone, clear deception was involved.

They presented it as the "new beginning." You're delusional, I'm sorry to say it. They also explicitly stated that there was no premine, yet the early blocks clearly and verifiably prove that a premine did take place. Also, this isn't a collage of different technologies elegantly unified, it's literally Crave, which was literally DarkCoin, which has been cloned left and right by anonymous "developers" that dumped and disappeared. Why do you choose to keep repeating this? Why do you reward lazy and deceitful copypasta that brings absolutely nothing new to the table?

Hey, let's just make 20 of 'em with different names and logos, maybe tweak the parameters a little, and tell everyone they should invest in the new era of blockchain? Crypto is getting pretty scammy. And it's our own fault for not doing our due diligence.

By the way, Dash is already the winner.

Dump it all then.

I love showing you clowns who the real boss is Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:49:18 PM

Its Entreprenuership. You bring the best of different coins and you make it a successful token.

Many successful people take pick up a idea or clone from trash and turn it into a winner.

You can also say Bitcoin Cash is a copy of Bitcoin Core.

You are in the wrong business if you are looking at these things.

Something original built from scratch can totally suck.

This is cryptoworld. You getting cheap masternodes, fast wallets , fast transactions.

Copying is acceptable in Cryptoworld. Its only matters If the End product is good.

You can merge different aspects of different products and make a final product as long as it provides the users with what they are looking for.

Also Look at Dash

Let the fudders FUD.

Now they have a huge cloud over their name that transmits - " Hey I'm weak, I have small pockets, and I can't hold through the FUD, so I FUD with the 2 other weak boys in the corner, I like dumping for losses, I can't control my emotions, hey I'm not cut out to trade cryptocurrencies, I should prob go back to work at the office next week. "

Just straight bums in the discord last night.

I had fun with them, spoke to them like clowns, and they got mad.

It is what it is.

I've got word that the update IS ready...but i'll let the weak hands cry it out of their positions.

Yea XIOS is a crave clone, NOBODY ever denied it, but are we going to improve on the core of the coin and make it better? Yes, count on it.

If you can't STFU about an altcoin being a clone, then you need to stop trading alts and investing in new projects altogether.

Lets be real, you people invested, made money, and are still here bitching?

The coin went from $0.30 to $3.00 in the first month of existence.

The dev has taken a small break from the social scene as his mother is having health problems.

If you can't respect that, or don't believe in the project/vision, simply make it easy for yourself, and DUMP your XIOS.

Come back when its $2 USD and then I'm sure we'll see the same FUD catered to "PUMP and DUMP" - because you missed the train again.

Patience makes money in this game, if you don't have it..you don't win...

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:09:06 PM

Oh ffs, yeah it's just fud... Roll Eyes

I wasn't even addressing you.

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:08 PM

Oh ffs, yeah it's just fud... Roll Eyes

I wasn't even addressing you.

Who were you addressing?

The only other FUD packer in the thread?

You've been so in and out of Xios it's not even funny.

How many times have you changed your tune?

HONESTLY!?

haha,

Bye
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

You are a massive dickhead thundercunt, narcissist and scammer, you embarrassed yourself with your mental breakdown on Discord (I hope those screencaps appear on here so everyone here can see what a twat you are).

You even unironically said "come at me bro, I carry" I almost died from cringing.

Your bot pumping pretty much killed the coin, and I'm pretty certain you are the "dev" or paid the dev to copypasta the coin for you, and you promote a known ponzi (bitconnect), which you admit is a ponzi to your gullible "students" (yes you actually call them your students lol).

I change my tune sunshine, because I'm actually honest enough to call out scams and don't do cult-like denial, go fuck yourself prick.

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:46:23 PM

You are a massive dickhead thundercunt, narcissist and scammer, you embarrassed yourself with your mental breakdown on Discord (I hope those screencaps appear on here so everyone here can see what a twat you are).

You even unironically said "come at me bro, I carry" I almost died from cringing.

Your bot pumping pretty much killed the coin, and I'm pretty certain you are the "dev" or paid the dev to copypasta the coin for you, and you promote a known ponzi (bitconnect), which you admit is a ponzi to your gullible "students" (yes you actually call them your students lol).

I change my tune sunshine, because I'm actually honest enough to call out scams and don't do cult-like denial, go fuck yourself prick.

Mental Breakdown?

LMAO

Look at you...you mad bro?

Its called trolling...learn how to troll or be trolled.

My pumping bot killed the coin?

Its dead?

CPR needed or nah?

Later hater Wink

MasterTrader777

Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:08:36 PM

Meh I dunno man.
I might go checkout discord, or wait for all the weaker hands to fallout.
Can't decide yet. Either way Im a fan of this coin, especially as its fast as a mofo.
Is it a crave clone?
Why not?
Devs are people too. just sayin' maybe ol'boy wanted to take a break. I dunno
Do I believe in Xios still? Meh, if this is all it takes for a whole community to bail on it maybe it wasn't such an awesome community in the first place. Just throwin that out there...

Really. That's your standard? You're going to buy another premined DarkCoin clone by an anonymous "developer" that has been absent for this long and didn't even bother changing the wallet UI, because it's fast? It's not fast because it's Xios, it's fast because it's a clone of a fast coin. Premined, instamined, shilled and dumped hard. Where are the standards? Invest in technology, not name changes. Jesus.

You're god damn right, "meh." The Discord channel had like 10-30 comments a day until today, lol.

Hilarious shit in the Discord channel, by the way. Mastertrader truly embarrassed himself. I couldn't believe it, really, how bad he made himself look. High cringe factor, be advised. Took screenshots for my own enjoyment. Will probably post it whenever he tries to promote one of his scams. His rabid rage is definitely better entertainment than TV. I believe he actually tried to pass "cum on my dick" off as an epic insult. It was fascinating. I'll probably cost you quite a bit of money, 777.

Definitely not saying that there is no option that this is a scam, just saying that other coins have been brought back from way further than this one.
I am interested in seeing where this goes. I sold my XIOS a while back as I had mined it pretty early.
Now Im just snagging the popcorn and watching

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
c0ldburn

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

MasterTrader really represents Xios well - so professional.

A scammy P&D coin if I've ever seen one.
BountyHunter004

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:40:03 PM

is there a bounty?
Audiopolis

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:26:56 PM

There's just so much to choose from. I found these to be particularly creative:
https://i.imgur.com/w6W1zHe.png

I'll be waiting patiently for that promised wallet update. This ought to be interesting.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

I respond to the trolls with the same disrespect the bestow on me.

I'm not the dev, so i'll take to you clowns the way I want to.

I'm not here to fluff up or hype up shit.

I don't lie about anything either.

You guys took a month to figure out it was a crave clone, when presented with the accusation, it was confirmed.

What more do you guys want?

Me to pump and make you guys rich?

Sorry that's not my mission...its to help build XIOS up with my personal resources, to be a very incentivized and profitable Masternode Cryptocurrency.

That is it...
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

There's just so much to choose from. I found these to be particularly creative:

I'll be waiting patiently for that promised wallet update. This ought to be interesting.

Yup, thats how you deserve to be talked to...like shit..because you are talking shit...so deal with it.

The fact you spent 20 mins playing around with my replies, means what I said is truth.. YOU HAVE NO LIFE =)
Audiopolis

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

No, your mission is to profit on scams, and to keep being the universally disliked, slimy narcissist that we all know you to be.

And whatever you say, pal. :^) I'm curious where all the dick talk came from, though.
c0ldburn

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:37:46 PM

I respond to the trolls with the same disrespect the bestow on me.

I'm not the dev, so i'll take to you clowns the way I want to.

I'm not here to fluff up or hype up shit.

I don't lie about anything either.

You guys took a month to figure out it was a crave clone, when presented with the accusation, it was confirmed.

What more do you guys want?

Me to pump and make you guys rich?

Sorry that's not my mission...its to help build XIOS up with my personal resources, to be a very incentivized and profitable Masternode Cryptocurrency.

That is it...

Xios claimed to be unique - its not.

You've previously admitted in this very thread that you was running a bot to pump the price of Xios LOL

You're not the dev...who is THE dev? Is that singular? Thought there were many lol - the dev is anonymous because this is a scam clone coin.

Xios is dead - avoid

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: